Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
The Zlatan
Barton
Laurencio
Coatsy
Hitchy
menalawyerguy
Gegilworld93
11 posters

How much did Rooney get for this tweet?

Anonymous

How much did Rooney get for this tweet? - Page 2 Empty Re: How much did Rooney get for this tweet?

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:11 am

ViVaRooney wrote:wow you guys really dont watch football do you. although i expect arsenal fans to be biased

ViVaRooney...

Is this the same one that got sent off in the World Cup for stamping on Carvalhos bollocks.
    Is this the one who swears on live tv in front off millions of people.
    Is this the one who shags people 3 x his age?

You are an idiot. If you are gonna preach about stuff then don't be a hypocrite.
    Danny
    Danny

How much did Rooney get for this tweet? - Page 2 Empty Re: How much did Rooney get for this tweet?

Post by Danny Wed May 11, 2011 2:12 am

Scott wrote:
    Danny wrote:Wilshere does have the odd rash, "dangerous" tackle in him tbh. Neutral

Scholes?
    Yeah, Scholes does as well. Well observed. Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed May 11, 2011 2:17 am

You're all a bunch of biased cunts...so what's the point? Arrow
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:23 am

Coatsy wrote:
    Danny wrote:Wilshere does have the odd rash, "dangerous" tackle in him tbh. Neutral
    He's 19 trying to impress and still learning nothing wrong with that. Overall, hes good at tackling.

Oh, he's trying to impress. No worries then.

Like Shawcross was trying to impress the England staff anfter earning a call-up. I bet you don't think there's nothing wrong when that comes into mind.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:37 am

1 billion dollars!!!
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Wed May 11, 2011 2:43 am

Considering Kim Kardashian got paid 60k for one tweet about armani I'm sure he got paid bank. Although Rooney is a great golfer, and probably does actually play the game. He was in tiger woods 09 as an unlockable player.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Wed May 11, 2011 3:59 am

Dan wrote:
    Coatsy wrote:
    He's 19 trying to impress and still learning nothing wrong with that. Overall, hes good at tackling.

Like Shawcross was trying to impress the England staff anfter earning a call-up. I bet you don't think there's nothing wrong when that comes into mind.
    Somewhat different circumstances. Anyway what I mean is he is 19 and is still learning when to commit and when not to etc. If you watched him against Barcelona for example he showed amazing discipline with his tackles. Perhaps when things aren't going his way he can be a bit reckless but so can most midfielders e.g Gerrard in the FA Cup vs Man United .
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 4:02 am

James ♠ wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:wow you guys really dont watch football do you. although i expect arsenal fans to be biased

ViVaRooney...

Is this the same one that got sent off in the World Cup for stamping on Carvalhos bollocks.
    Is this the one who swears on live tv in front off millions of people.
    Is this the one who shags people 3 x his age?

You are an idiot. If you are gonna preach about stuff then don't be a hypocrite.

I like the last one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 4:05 am

Coatsy wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Coatsy wrote:

Somewhat different circumstances. Anyway what I mean is he is 19 and is still learning when to commit and when not to etc. If you watched him against Barcelona for example he showed amazing discipline with his tackles. Perhaps when things aren't going his way he can be a bit reckless but so can most midfielders e.g Gerrard in the FA Cup vs Man United .

No, it's not. Both are bad tackles. Regardless of age.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Wed May 11, 2011 4:07 am

Pip wrote:Tree Fiddy.

I ain't giving you no tree fiddy, you got damn Loch Ness Monster. Get your own god damn money.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:56 am