Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
SBSP
Fanatic
Scuba Steve
Sean
Muhkoo
Barton
Marvin
Hitchy
dena
Scouser_Dave
easley91
Coatsy
luke.
samiz
Ben 10
Cameron.
Danny
Gegilworld93
Carlos Jenkinson
The Zlatan
Drake
Ricardo
arsenalap11
blackskar
Jordi
Zzonked
Kuled
Mason
crump
33 posters

Stoke vs Arsenal I 14:05 I SS1

Anonymous

Stoke vs Arsenal I 14:05 I SS1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stoke vs Arsenal I 14:05 I SS1

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:58 am

Fanatic wrote:Arsenal are a World Class side though with World Class players?

Seems like they care more for style over subtance
    Anonymous

Stoke vs Arsenal I 14:05 I SS1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Stoke vs Arsenal I 14:05 I SS1

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:58 am

Tranmere Rovers would be a world class side, with World Class players. Coffee
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon May 09, 2011 1:58 am

Now let's watch a game between two proper teams.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Mon May 09, 2011 1:59 am

Here we go again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:59 am

Best squad in the league. Cool
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Mon May 09, 2011 1:59 am

No idea why he didn't bring on Vermaelen..

Only players that had any credit at all today were van Persie and Bendtner when he came on. Sagna and Szczsney did averagely, rest were poor.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:59 am

polska. wrote:

On a football game maybe, in real life... no.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon May 09, 2011 2:00 am

Radford11 wrote:

Mr Leiva wrote:

I was being sarcastic, their fans keep banging on about how brilliant their World Class players are.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:00 am

Sean wrote:Now let's watch a game between two proper teams.

Farnborough vs Woking scratch
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon May 09, 2011 2:01 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Wilshere is such a prick. I can't believe people Arsenal are the ones accusing Stoke of playing rugby when he does that. Neutral

What makes a tackle that gets the ball?
    Nothing wrong with a bit of attitude in football. And yes Wilkshire did get a bit on the ball but i think his studs were up and he followed through a bit. But i like Wilkshire and he is young and will get better and nothing wrong with a bit of attitude.

What is the actual point of you quoting me practically every post, you have such little relevance
    What is the point in you being a fucking wanker does it make you feel better. And what do you mean practically every post are you still on the smack cause i think you need help, and where are you're rules that say i can't quote people. I mean you are just a son of Wenger a Moaning wee cunt. Stoke vs Arsenal I 14:05 I SS1 - Page 12 284837

This is coming from the old man who has no friends and can't put a proper sentence together..
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon May 09, 2011 2:02 am

Fanatic wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:

Mr Leiva wrote:

I was being sarcastic, their fans keep banging on about how brilliant their World Class players are.

And Lucas is the best dm in the world..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:02 am

Radford11 wrote:
    polska. wrote:

In real life yes. On paper, I think Arsenal has the best quality squad in the league.

Of course that can only mean so much.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 am

Hmmmmm. I'm not really sure what to say.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:

Mr Leiva wrote:

No no no no Song is the best CDM in the world.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon May 09, 2011 2:04 am

Pilkz wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:

Mr Leiva wrote:

scratch He is.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Mon May 09, 2011 2:04 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:

Mr Leiva wrote:

scratch He is.

Confused No he's not...
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Mon May 09, 2011 2:04 am

Neither Song or Lucas are the best DM in the world.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:04 am

polska. wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:
    polska. wrote:

In real life yes. On paper, I think Arsenal has the best quality squad in the league.

Fair enough i see most Arsenal players could walk in to most Premiership Starting 11's but i think maybe they have to change their style/squad a little bit, all Stoke did was sit on their box and Arsenal couldn't do anything really.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon May 09, 2011 2:05 am

blackskar wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    Pilkz wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:

scratch He is.

Confused No he's not...

Shhhh shifty
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon May 09, 2011 2:05 am

Song>Alonso

Hmm not sure.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Mon May 09, 2011 2:05 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:

Mr Leiva wrote:

Na, not yet. Smile
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon May 09, 2011 2:05 am

Coatsy wrote:Neither Song or Lucas are the best DM in the world.

El Jefecito not worthy
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon May 09, 2011 2:05 am

Pilkz wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:

Mr Leiva wrote:

And Samba is a good CB
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:06 am

Radford11 wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:
    polska. wrote:

Fair enough i see most Arsenal players could walk in to most Premiership Starting 11's but i think maybe they have to change their style/squad a little bit, all Stoke did was sit on their box and Arsenal couldn't do anything really.
    Same old same old.

Clubs have figured out how to play Arsenal succesfully, and Wenger is an idiot for not realizing this. If only he could bother changing the formation instead of being so naive.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon May 09, 2011 2:06 am

Sean wrote:Song>Alonso

Hmm not sure.

Alonso isn't a defensive midfielder.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:06 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

What makes a tackle that gets the ball?
    Nothing wrong with a bit of attitude in football. And yes Wilkshire did get a bit on the ball but i think his studs were up and he followed through a bit. But i like Wilkshire and he is young and will get better and nothing wrong with a bit of attitude.

What is the actual point of you quoting me practically every post, you have such little relevance
    What is the point in you being a fucking wanker does it make you feel better. And what do you mean practically every post are you still on the smack cause i think you need help, and where are you're rules that say i can't quote people. I mean you are just a son of Wenger a Moaning wee cunt. Stoke vs Arsenal I 14:05 I SS1 - Page 12 284837

This is coming from the old man who has no friends and can't put a proper sentence together..
    Are you stalking me how did you know ive got not friends Crying or Very sad And what am i going to do i can't put a sentence together, have you got any friends that dont knock you out for being such a smart arse.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon May 09, 2011 2:08 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Are you stalking me how did you know ive got not friends Crying or Very sad And what am i going to do i can't put a sentence together, have you got any friends that dont knock you out for being such a smart arse.

rofl

I am nothing in real life like I am here, begone
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:09 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:

Mr Leiva wrote:

When has anyone said that?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon May 09, 2011 2:10 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:

Mr Leiva wrote:

When has anyone said Arsenal is a world class side? wow you're slow
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:11 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Radford11 wrote:

Mr Leiva wrote:

When has anyone said Arsenal is a world class side? wow you're slow

Many peeople on here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:26 am