Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Aberdeen Fan Headbutts 12 Year old Celtic fan

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Aberdeen Fan Headbutts 12 Year old Celtic fan Empty Aberdeen Fan Headbutts 12 Year old Celtic fan

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:01 pm

saw this on the real football forum shifty
    http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/2231233
    AN ABERDEEN FC fan attacked a 12-year-old Celtic supporter after the Pittodrie side’s 4-0 Scottish Cup semi-final defeat.

Matthew Brown was on his way back from Hampden on an Aberdeen FC supporters’ bus when he headbutted the schoolboy, while the youngster was shopping with his mum and dad at a supermarket in Dundee.

And Aberdeen FC supporter Brown, 20, was warned he could be facing a football banning order after he admitted the unprovoked attack on the youngster, who was wearing a Celtic shirt, in Tesco Extra.
    Potato-7
    Potato-7

Supports : Olympiakos

Aberdeen Fan Headbutts 12 Year old Celtic fan Empty Re: Aberdeen Fan Headbutts 12 Year old Celtic fan

Post by Potato-7 Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Aberdeen Fan Headbutts 12 Year old Celtic fan Empty Re: Aberdeen Fan Headbutts 12 Year old Celtic fan

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:05 pm

I thought fans in Scotland get banned if they don't inflict violence on each other.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:52 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:I thought fans in Scotland get banned if they don't inflict violence on each other.

That's only the OF teams.

Aberdeen fans have to stick to making our Angus burgers cow
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:54 pm

the aberdeen fan was said to have later attacked the father
    heres the video footage!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:56 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:I thought fans in Scotland get banned if they don't inflict violence on each other.
    Your a smart cunt. And you no fuck all then.

Aberdeen Fan Headbutts 12 Year old Celtic fan 950455
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Match Commander praises Scotland fans

Monday, 28 March 2011

The Match Commander at the Brazil v Scotland game has commended the Scotland supporters for their behaviour.

Mark Sheeran, of Metropolitan Police, confirmed there were "no issues inside the stadium", as the Scottish FA refuted accusations made by the Brazil striker, Neymar, of alleged racism during yesterday's 2-0 defeat at the Emirates.

Neither the Metropolitan Police nor the stadium safety officer at the Emirates stadium received any report of racism. In relation to the alleged throwing of a banana, it is understood an object was thrown from the North Stand, which is the section housing the Brazil fans. The 11,500 members of the Scotland Supporters Club members occupied the South Stand.

"The Scottish fans' behaviour was first class," said Sheeran. "There were no issues at all inside the stadium."

The Scottish FA also refutes claims from Neymar that he was the victim of racist jeers. There was no evidence of such instances but the Scotland supporters have confirmed they booed the player for perceived unsporting behaviour during the match.

The tens of thousands of Scotland fans who travelled to London were, in fact, commended for creating a carnival atmosphere not just inside the stadium but across the city throughout the weekend.

The Scottish FA has contacted the Brazilian Football Federation and the match organisers, Kentaro, to inform them of our information and of our supporters' unhappiness at the unfounded accusations.

The Scotland fans are a credit to the national team, a point stressed in the aftermath of the game by the national coach, Craig Levein. Representatives of the supporters groups have expressed their disappointment at the accusations but it is important that this unfortunate incident does not detract from what was a hugely enjoyable experience for tens of thousands of fans.

Scottish Football fans are some of the Greatest fans in the World, And have been praised many a time's about their great behavour.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:

Sorry. I was thinking of Liverpool fans. My bad Embarassed
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Liverpool is in Scotland right?
    scratch
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:11 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:Liverpool is in Scotland right?
    scratch
    no england Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Burytilidie wrote:
    scratch
    no england Neutral

England isn't a country you cunt. Come on.

Let's get somebody on here who knows more than fuck all about geography. Jeeeeezus facepalm
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Alright. For the first time ever, I officially admit that I'm trolling now. What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:59 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:

Sorry. I was thinking of Liverpool fans. My bad Embarassed
    And how do you work out that all Liverpool fans do this. I mean is this cause of Hysel i mean there were more than just Liverpool fans there and well Liverpool had played in loads of games in Europe and European Finals and where not known for causing trouble.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:01 pm

scratch
    See shows how much you know, if your actually being serious. Aberdeen Fan Headbutts 12 Year old Celtic fan 950455
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:And how do you work out that all Liverpool fans do this. I mean is this cause of Hysel i mean there were more than just Liverpool fans there and well Liverpool had played in loads of games in Europe and European Finals and where not known for causing trouble.

menalawyerguy wrote:Alright. For the first time ever, I officially admit that I'm trolling now. What a Face

whistle
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Lux wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:And how do you work out that all Liverpool fans do this. I mean is this cause of Hysel i mean there were more than just Liverpool fans there and well Liverpool had played in loads of games in Europe and European Finals and where not known for causing trouble.

menalawyerguy wrote:Alright. For the first time ever, I officially admit that I'm trolling now. What a Face

Aberdeen Fan Headbutts 12 Year old Celtic fan 706492
    I did actually think he was, But had to get a dig in just incase.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Faint

This is a momentous day.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Jordi wrote:
    Faint

This is a momentous day.

Don't you mean monumental? shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 7:56 am