Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

working in an office...... gadget advice needed!

Anonymous

working in an office...... gadget advice needed! Empty working in an office...... gadget advice needed!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:52 am

2 weeks ago, i was made redundant from the best job i am ever likely to have. hopefully in the not too distant future i can do it again, but for now i have myself an office job! working in a large open plan area where everyone can see me and there are plenty of rules. they dont even have a fucking radio playing.

the people there all seem alright and you can talk freely, but my specific job requires a degree of concentration, so for the most part i am buried in paper work and constantly using various programs on the PC. i however dont need absolute silence to concentrate so would like some music to help while away the hours, only headphones are banned so i cant wear my Moto HT820's or S9 BT headsets which have both served me very well for a number of years!

i need a regular single earpiece bluetooth headset, so i can pretend to wait for a phone call while listening to Primal Scream off of my phone, anyone know of a decent earpiece that converts stereo to mono so music still sounds good? it has to be bluetooth and i dont mind looking like a cretin for 8 hours a day if it means i get my music!

suggestions please..............
    Anonymous

working in an office...... gadget advice needed! Empty Re: working in an office...... gadget advice needed!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:35 am

Sounds shite. Go back to being a jiggilo. neu dance

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:49 pm