Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
blackskar
Jord
chiboygeorge
Sean
Carlos Jenkinson
dena
Zzonked
Dink
Scuba Steve
LeBron
Marvin
Cadbury
Scouser_Dave
17 posters

Lucas is England's top tackler

Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Lucas is England's top tackler - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucas is England's top tackler

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:39 am

Jord wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Is that the best you can come up with? "I don't watch him week in and week out"

Haha wow

His own game doesn't really show up much on the highlight reels though tbf.
    Don't bother. He's just one of those people who thinks he's right.

Keep avoiding the discussion, it's the best you can hope for
    Lucas is England's top tackler - Page 3 70955 Piss off. You can't have a discussion to save your life mate. You reply to my post "Is that the best you got!?" What the hell is that? You instantly think your view on Lucas is right.

Because that's all pool fans say, if you're going to have a discussion don't indirectly say I don't know what I'm talking about then avoid it. I don't think he's exceptional, is he exceptional? and that's a modest view
    Anonymous

Lucas is England's top tackler - Page 3 Empty Re: Lucas is England's top tackler

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:39 am

quality over quantity
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 am

Was Lucas the top tackler last season aswell, or was that his pass success rate?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:41 am

ViVaRooney wrote:quality over quantity

Lucas is England's top tackler - Page 3 78335
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:41 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Haha wow

It's the typical "you don't watch him so you don't know" well I watch him enough in games and so does George who doesn't care if he's dropped from the squad. Would he make it at a top 4 club? no so he can't throw those shit excuses around
    Why do you think he's shit? You say he wouldn't even make the rotation of a top 4 squad then tell me why?

Why would he constantly get chosen by 3 different liverpool managers to be one of the first names on the team sheet? Why do our fans rate him so highly if he's that shit?

Did I say he was shit? no I just didn't think he was exceptional. Because a lot of more players have better ball winning attributes and distribution, now you tell me why my small brain can't withhold the true ability of Lucas

You tell me.. You tell me..
    Lucas' distribution is class, usually comfortably above 80% pass completion, it was 89% 2 games in a row (Chelsea and Stoke?) iirc.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Haha wow

It's the typical "you don't watch him so you don't know" well I watch him enough in games and so does George who doesn't care if he's dropped from the squad. Would he make it at a top 4 club? no so he can't throw those shit excuses around
    Why do you think he's shit? You say he wouldn't even make the rotation of a top 4 squad then tell me why?

Why would he constantly get chosen by 3 different liverpool managers to be one of the first names on the team sheet? Why do our fans rate him so highly if he's that shit?

Did I say he was shit? no I just didn't think he was exceptional. Because a lot of more players have better ball winning attributes and distribution, now you tell me why my small brain can't withhold the true ability of Lucas

So you don't think he's shit. Fair enough, you still make him out to be quite poor. It's actually understandable because there's a line between how people Rate Lucas. You either like him or you don't.

This 'true ability' you speak of. It's like you think our fans are blinded by biasness. Infact not just our fans, but even Kyro and United supporter rates him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 am

Jord wrote:Infact not just our fans, but even Kyro and United supporter rates him.
    Don't be silly, I just jumped on a bandwagon, 'cos Dave said so.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:49 am

Jord wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

So you don't think he's shit. Fair enough, you still make him out to be quite poor. It's actually understandable because there's a line between how people Rate Lucas. You either like him or you don't.

This 'true ability' you speak of. It's like you think our fans are blinded by biasness. Infact not just our fans, but even Kyro and United supporter rates him.

Poor? hmm I probably do let off that opinion, but I don't think he's THAT good as in for a top 4 club. Pool supporters act like they are the only ones who understand he's a good player, I don't deny but as soon as someone says he's not that good it's like "Oh you don't understand, we do so bugger off". I'm not trying to take away his stats but I'm more or less saying that those stats don't exactly distinguish you as the best tackler in England by ability. If a striker poaches goals from close distance and has the highest goals in the prem I don't instantly think he's the best finisher in England. I would probably go with the striker who scores more clinical goals despite scoring less.

Lucas in that category for me would be the top scorer
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:00 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Poor? hmm I probably do let off that opinion, but I don't think he's THAT good as in for a top 4 club. Pool supporters act like they are the only ones who understand he's a good player, I don't deny but as soon as someone says he's not that good it's like "Oh you don't understand, we do so bugger off". I'm not trying to take away his stats but I'm more or less saying that those stats don't exactly distinguish you as the best tackler in England by ability. If a striker poaches goals from close distance and has the highest goals in the prem I don't instantly think he's the best finisher in England. I would probably go with the striker who scores more clinical goals despite scoring less.

He's not just good at tackling though, he has an exceptional pass completion rate.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:38 am

Don't bother trying to argue with him. Neutral
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 am

Lucas
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:55 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Jord wrote:Why do you think he's shit? You say he wouldn't even make the rotation of a top 4 squad then tell me why?

He's not just good at tackling though, he has an exceptional pass completion rate.

Does he have to send through balls? nope
    Is he asked to try dangerous passes in general? nope

Nothing really exceptional tbh

Cam wrote:Don't bother trying to argue with him. Neutral
    Cam if you're not going to say anything useful then kindly piss off, those little 1 liner comments are taking their toll
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:05 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Cam if you're not going to say anything useful then kindly piss off, those little 1 liner comments are taking their toll

rofl Theres an ignore button if you don't like what I have to say.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 am

Cam wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Jord wrote:So you don't think he's shit. Fair enough, you still make him out to be quite poor. It's actually understandable because there's a line between how people Rate Lucas. You either like him or you don't.

Naa I'd rather tell you to eat a dick u smug twat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:14 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Naa I'd rather tell you to eat a dick u smug twat

Bad breath
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:18 am

I'm kidding btw, i think you're alright Neutral

No need to call me a smug twat though. Crying or Very sad
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:37 am

Danny Murphy is the top passer this year.
    Lucas has a tackle success rate of 63% whereas Parker has 77% with only 23 less tackles. Whilst Kevin Davies tops the foul counts at 100 Very Happy
    Not that i'm hating on Lucas or anything cos I think he's improved vastly over the last two seasons.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:43 am

He's average.... similar to Obi Mikel
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:45 am

Cam wrote:I'm kidding btw, i think you're alright Neutral

No need to call me a smug twat though. Crying or Very sad

Kyro moment.. soz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:41 pm

He's not got the best tackling success rate though has he?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Anderson=Class wrote:He's not got the best tackling success rate though has he?

He was the most successful premier league tackle this season so far according to Opta.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:35 pm

LFCJordan wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:He's not got the best tackling success rate though has he?

He was the most successful premier league tackle this season so far according to Opta.
    He's done the most but isn't the most successful. Still not a bad feat though.

Tacklers Team Tackles Success rate
    Lucas Leiva Liverpool 139 63%
    Vaughan Blackpool 121 77%
    Holden Bolton 117 69%
    Parker West Ham 116 77%
    Murphy Fulham 108 71%
    source: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,15964_2705370,00.html
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:41 pm

lucas shit waiter signing plays for brazil but got no skill so shit player.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:46 am