Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
dena
Carlos Jenkinson
ayvee1
coolhead33
moscowmadeit3
Scuba Steve
Uncle John from Jamaica
LFC_Grunners
Fanatic
Jord
Sean
Theo Filippo
Jamie
luke.
18 posters

What do you find more entertaining when at a game?

Poll

A or B

[ 17 ]
    What do you find more entertaining when at a game? - Page 2 Bar_left81%What do you find more entertaining when at a game? - Page 2 Bar_right [81%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What do you find more entertaining when at a game? - Page 2 Bar_left19%What do you find more entertaining when at a game? - Page 2 Bar_right [19%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

What do you find more entertaining when at a game? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you find more entertaining when at a game?

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:01 am

"When at a game"

Smart choice james smart choice
    dena
    dena

What do you find more entertaining when at a game? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you find more entertaining when at a game?

Post by dena Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 am

Gotta love a good footballing display, has to be A.
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 am

James ♠️ wrote:A) Your team passing the other team off the park and hitting 5 or 6.

or

B) Your team defending a single goal lead for a lengthy period of time while you park the bus?

Personally I find option 2 way more exciting. When City go 3.0 up it all becomes a bit boring knowing the game is in the bag.

This is for people that go to games as watching on a stream is completely different.
    The piss easy win every time. So rare to see us win comfortably.

Radford11 wrote:Q: Last minute winners or a second half comeback from atleast 2 goal down?
    Both. Burton Albion last season was a brilliant experience. 2-0 down half time. 90th minute equalizer, 94th minute winnner to win 6-5 Very Happy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:17 am

A, definately. More fun and the banter towards the away fans is often better I find
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:49 pm

A.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    This is for people that go to games as watching on a stream is completely different.

You should include this in the thread title -- that way, I know to not enter into the thread.

Laughing
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:06 pm

To be honest, I'd rather lose B than win A. I love the drama (hate losing, of course).
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:10 pm

I think the OP has his wording all wrong.

A is def more entertaining.

with B you get more emotionally involved in the game - it's more intense

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Hard to say.....we almost never do B....I think I've only seen it once this season (vs Leicester at home)....usually we're the one squandering the lead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:08 pm

James ♠ wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:B is for faaackin anti-football mugs

Defending is part of football.

Attacking is defence, putting men behind the ball is anti-football scum.

I don't see Barcelona throwing 10 men ahead of the player with the ball. You are just an idiot, you go on about how good Busquets is then you say attacking is defence when Busquets doesn't even attack.

And don't even come out with bullshit about Busquets attacking because he starts attacks from the back, because i'll use the same example with a conference goalkeeper hoofing the ball up and call him an attacker.

Out of all the teams you could have chosen, you choose Barca! Barca play a very high line of defense and everyone (including strikers) put instant pressure on the opposing team when they lose possession so they can regain it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:57 pm

A all day everyday.

Mostly because B is bad for my blood pressure. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:27 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:B is for faaackin anti-football mugs

I don't see Barcelona throwing 10 men ahead of the player with the ball. You are just an idiot, you go on about how good Busquets is then you say attacking is defence when Busquets doesn't even attack.

And don't even come out with bullshit about Busquets attacking because he starts attacks from the back, because i'll use the same example with a conference goalkeeper hoofing the ball up and call him an attacker.

Out of all the teams you could have chosen, you choose Barca! Barca play a very high line of defense and everyone (including strikers) put instant pressure on the opposing team when they lose possession so they can regain it.

I chose Barca cos that moron supports them. Actually, not a moron... half a moron.. he is alright sometimes.

And every team defends, that is my point. It isn't all about attacking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:07 pm

A was like the first half of the Munich game last season

B was like the second half Neutral

I know which one I enjoyed more.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:22 pm

I would like to win in style so, A.

But 3 points is the most important so B is important too.
    Potato-7
    Potato-7

Supports : Olympiakos

Post by Potato-7 Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:43 pm

at home A
    at away games B
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:17 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

I chose Barca cos that moron supports them. Actually, not a moron... half a moron.. he is alright sometimes.

I thought it was obvious I was trolling Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:25 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

I thought it was obvious I was trolling Laughing

It wasn't. Neutral You arselick Barca so much no one can even tell.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:27 am

I didn't even mention Barca.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:58 pm