Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
dena
Carlos Jenkinson
ayvee1
coolhead33
moscowmadeit3
Scuba Steve
Uncle John from Jamaica
LFC_Grunners
Fanatic
Jord
Sean
Theo Filippo
Jamie
luke.
18 posters

What do you find more entertaining when at a game?

Poll

A or B

[ 17 ]
    What do you find more entertaining when at a game? Bar_left81%What do you find more entertaining when at a game? Bar_right [81%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What do you find more entertaining when at a game? Bar_left19%What do you find more entertaining when at a game? Bar_right [19%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Anonymous

What do you find more entertaining when at a game? Empty What do you find more entertaining when at a game?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:09 am

A) Your team passing the other team off the park and hitting 5 or 6.

or

B) Your team defending a single goal lead for a lengthy period of time while you park the bus?

Personally I find option 2 way more exciting. When City go 3.0 up it all becomes a bit boring knowing the game is in the bag.

This is for people that go to games as watching on a stream is completely different.
    luke.
    luke.

What do you find more entertaining when at a game? Empty Re: What do you find more entertaining when at a game?

Post by luke. Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:11 am

A is more comfortable, and fun for a fan.

B is a rough, nail biting encounter.

I'd say A is more entertaining though.
    Anonymous

What do you find more entertaining when at a game? Empty Re: What do you find more entertaining when at a game?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 am

Hmm. During the match definately option 1, the pressure is off and you can enjoy the match.

Option B is when your arsehole is going 5p, 10p for what seems an eternity. Although walking away from the stadium the sense of relief that you got all 3 points probably is emotionally better than walking away knowing you've earnt the 3 points half an hour before the final whistle.

Last edited by Radford11 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 am

B is for faaackin anti-football mugs
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 am

B is bad for the heart, I don't like it at all.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:13 am

They dont beat a last minute winner Razz
    United fans are probably bored of them though Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:13 am

Fine Shagger wrote:B is for faaackin anti-football mugs

Defending is part of football.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:13 am

B is ok, but not when cunts like Andres Iniesta score in the 90th minute Fuck you
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:13 am

B for me
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:14 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:They dont beat a last minute winner Razz

I agree, last minute winners are the best which is why I didn't post it. Not really fair.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:14 am

B is so good but yet so bad Laughing. The emotions are all over the place.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:14 am

James ♠ wrote:

Attacking is defence, putting men behind the ball is anti-football scum.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:14 am

A is deffo more exciting, But the last 10/15 minutes of a B match are great and that feeling when the final whistle blows, or you get a second to wrap it up!
    Anonymous

Sean wrote:B is ok, but not when cunts like Andres Iniesta score in the 90th minute What do you find more entertaining when at a game? 460408

Thats why its way more exciting, you don't actually know what will happen. Razz
    Anonymous

Q: Last minute winners or a second half comeback from atleast 2 goal down?

Last edited by Radford11 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:15 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:They dont beat a last minute winner Razz

I agree, last minute winners are the best which is why I didn't post it. Not really fair.
    On the poll id pick B. I like to give my heart a test Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:16 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Its not really scum is it Laughing
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:16 am

B just elevates the euphoria when winning minor things such as throw ins, corners, tackles etc
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:16 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Sean wrote:B is ok, but not when cunts like Andres Iniesta score in the 90th minute What do you find more entertaining when at a game? 460408

Thats why its way more exciting, you don't actually know what will happen. Razz

More exciting definitly, not more pleasurable though Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:16 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

I don't see Barcelona throwing 10 men ahead of the player with the ball. You are just an idiot, you go on about how good Busquets is then you say attacking is defence when Busquets doesn't even attack.

And don't even come out with bullshit about Busquets attacking because he starts attacks from the back, because i'll use the same example with a conference goalkeeper hoofing the ball up and call him an attacker.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:17 am

Feel so much better walking out of another team's ground after B. The Preston game earlier in the season was a classic example, we were getting tubbed at the end but we held on and the feeling at the end was better than blowing my load.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 am

Radford11 wrote:Q: Last minute winners or a second half comeback from atleast 2 goal down?

Last minute winner.

Nothing beats Bullards last minute goal at Sheff Utd. I hate the man but oh my god for a minute I loved him. Embarassed
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 am

James ♠ wrote:
    This is for people that go to games as watching on a stream is completely different.

You should include this in the thread title -- that way, I know to not enter into the thread.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 am

You can never get tired of scoring last minute winners Razz

Tough one. I like B for the relief after you've got the 3 points, feels more deserved (If that's the right word to use). Still, I like winning big in games though and when you're winning by a big margin your team starts showing off a bit more.

Last edited by moscowmadeit3 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:19 am

Radford11 wrote:Q: Last minute winners or a second half comeback from atleast 2 goal down?

A comeback!.....Istanbul 05 Drink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:19 am

Scuba Steve wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

You should include this in the thread title -- that way, I know to not enter into the thread.

Couldn't fit in the title, I tried.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:19 am

If A is against lower opposition then after a few goals it gets boring. It's only exciting if you thrash a team as good as yours.

B isn't exciting at all.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:19 am

B is only exciting after the game Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:20 am

James ♠️ wrote:

Last minute winner.

Nothing beats Bullards last minute goal at Sheff Utd. I hate the man but oh my god for a minute I loved him. Embarassed

Laughing I'm not sure. Earlier in the season i seen us come from 3-0 down at half time away to win 4-3. When the fourth when in i think i was down the front screaming like my bollocks had never dropped Neutral Laughing
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:00 am

I'd much rather go to a game and witness A, it's a great feeling seeing your team do another team over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:43 am