Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
ayvee1
Carlos Jenkinson
Mouse
Jordan Henderchip
lvrpl4life
Coatsy
dena
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
ResurrectionRooney
Jack
Dink
LeBron
lesser21
Sean
Scuba Steve
Barton
Cadbury
Jord
arsenalap11
Scouser_Dave
Mal
Jamie
Bushido
ArsenalAreUs
LFC_Grunners
Dean
Trig
Cameron.
El_indian
blackskar
moscowmadeit3
Mason
Lux
Kuled
Hernandez_14
Fanatic
Walcott
El Jefe
Jordi
SBSP
Zzonked
samiz
46 posters

Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM

Poll

Who will win?

[ 11 ]
    Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM - Page 3 Bar_left50%Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM - Page 3 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM - Page 3 Bar_left23%Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM - Page 3 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM - Page 3 Bar_left27%Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM - Page 3 Bar_right [27%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Anonymous

Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:12 am

Scott wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Our defence ..

Our attack ..
    This is what I like, think positive man. I think I'm the only Arsenal fan on this forum that actually predicts we'll win most of our games. As someone stated before you guys have collected the most points out of the big boys and your home record for it is good as well. 1-0/2-0 to Liverpool.

We usually are positive. But currently our defence will probably be..

Carragher -- Skrtel -- Kyrgiakos -- Wilson.

That got done by West Brom. Imagine how it'll do against Man City?

To be fair, for the majority of the Man United game, we had Skrtel, Kyrgiakos and Carragher in defence. The only difference this time will be the absence of Johnson.

True. But United were piss poor.
    Anonymous

Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:13 am

I like to think we made them look shit .. shifty
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:14 am

Dan wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Dean wrote:We'll fuck these tonight. Pretty confident about it. 2-0.

Don't know why the Liverpool fans are so worried to be honest, we always turn up for the big games. It's a shame we go hiding against the West Brom's, Wigan's of this world.

Out of the top 6 head to head this year, we've collected the most points.

Our defence ..

Our attack ..
    This is what I like, think positive man. I think I'm the only Arsenal fan on this forum that actually predicts we'll win most of our games. As someone stated before you guys have collected the most points out of the big boys and your home record for it is good as well. 1-0/2-0 to Liverpool.

Shut up Dan, football is not as simplistic as A to Z like you're making out. Put a sock in it. You sound stupid.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 am

Dan wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Our attack ..

To be fair, for the majority of the Man United game, we had Skrtel, Kyrgiakos and Carragher in defence. The only difference this time will be the absence of Johnson.

True. But United were piss poor.

Mr Motivator Mischief

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:18 am

Dean wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Our defence ..

Our attack ..

Shut up Dan, football is not as simplistic as A to Z like you're making out. Put a sock in it. You sound stupid.

Woah, sorry Deano. Apologies for being worried about the defence that not been performing as well as it should be on a forum. I'll tell all we have a world class defence and we're gonna win 5-0 shall I?
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:23 am

Dan wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Our attack ..

Woah, sorry Deano. Apologies for being worried about the defence that not been performing as well as it should be on a forum. I'll tell all we have a world class defence and we're gonna win 5-0 shall I?

No it's not the fact you're worried about the defence, that's a legitimate concern.

It's the way you said: "That got done by West Brom. Imagine how it'll do against City?"

Oh so does football work like that now does it, Man City > West Brom, but West Brom beat us so that automatically means Man City > Liverpool, which means we've got no chance. Yeah fuck it, we all know the result before it's even kicked off. We're gunna lose, no point going the match considering we're gunna lose is it?

Fuck it, we'll just all not go.

Half Time: AC Milan 3-0 Liverpool. You'de of been one of those that walked out at half time would't you?

I mean

Finnan-------Carragher--------Hyypia-------Traoe

Against

Shevchenko-------Crespo

-----------Kaka

Pirlo-----Gattuso-----Seedorf

No chance against that attack.

Oh wait...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:26 am

Dean wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:This is what I like, think positive man. I think I'm the only Arsenal fan on this forum that actually predicts we'll win most of our games. As someone stated before you guys have collected the most points out of the big boys and your home record for it is good as well. 1-0/2-0 to Liverpool.

No it's not the fact you're worried about the defence, that's a legitimate concern.

It's the way you said: "That got done by West Brom. Imagine how it'll do against City?"

Oh so does football work like that now does it, Man City > West Brom, but West Brom beat us so that automatically means Man City > Liverpool, which means we've got no chance. Yeah fuck it, we all know the result before it's even kicked off. We're gunna lose, no point going the match considering we're gunna lose is it?

Fuck it, we'll just all not go.

I know it's not. But Man City are a better side than West Brom, so it's generally given that they'll be tougher opponents.

Nowhere did I say, 100% this is going to happen. Nowhere did I say it was a given that we'll get trounced. I just gave my personal feelings, didn't state it as fact, just what I think. And I think City will give us more problems than West Brom did.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:03 am

I hope Carroll scores.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:47 am

LFCJordan wrote:I hope Carroll scores.

Would be a great confidence boost!
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:16 am

Fanatic wrote:We might see some of the youngsters starting for this one. Flanagan a possibility for the RB position.

I was right, he's starting. eek eek
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 am

Fanatic wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:We might see some of the youngsters starting for this one. Flanagan a possibility for the RB position.

I was right, he's starting. eek eek
    Laughing

Good Luck to the lad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 am

Off to Anfield wave
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 am

LFCJordan wrote:Off to Anfield Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM - Page 3 714830

Good Luck thumb
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 am

Have fun Jordan.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:49 am

Going an hour early?
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:17 am

Reina
    Flanagan--Skrtel--Carragher--Aurelio
    Kuyt--Lucas--Spearing--Meireles
    -------Carroll--Suarez
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:18 am

Who the fuck is Flanagan?
    I said the same with Kelly when you faced Chelsea at home shifty
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:18 am

Stupid choice r.e Spearing/Meireles/Maxi. Should be a 4-3-3 with Meireles, Maxi and Lucas in the centre imo. Spearing is just a passenger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:18 am

Kuled wrote:Who the fuck is Flanagan?
    I said the same with Kelly when you faced Chelsea at home Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM - Page 3 279869

John is a tough tackling right-back who hails from Liverpool.
    He is known for his aerial ability and composure on the ball and made a huge impression during his first campaign with the U18s.
    The teen full-back has since featured for the reserves on a number of
    occasions and played his part in the second-string's double Senior Cup
    success of 2010.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:19 am

Wikipedia neu worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:20 am

Kuled wrote:Wikipedia Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM - Page 3 695130

It's from the official website facepalm
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:21 am

What's the fp for? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:28 am

It's not from wiki.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:35 am

Redknapp talking about his Dad......again Sleep
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:35 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:Redknapp talking about his Dad......again Sleep

Will be all night Laughing
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:36 am

Starting lineups been released yet?
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:38 am

I like Fowler but he is a bit of a clueless cunt "I can't even remember the last time Everton finished above Liverpool"... terrible memory.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:38 am

Is this being shown on foxsports in yankland?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 am

I've got bets on 1-1 and 2-1 Liverpool. ddance
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:40 am

Mal wrote:I've got bets on 1-1 and 2-1 Liverpool. Liverpool v Man City | Monday | BPL | SS1 | Kick off 8:00 PM - Page 3 839548

1-1 is a better bet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:25 am