Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
samiz
ResurrectionRooney
JamieB
Lux
Scouser_Dave
Zzonked
Kuled
Carlos Jenkinson
12 posters

Gary Neville signs for Sky

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Gary Neville signs for Sky - Page 2 Empty Re: Gary Neville signs for Sky

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:32 am

Martin fucking Keown, what a cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:34 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It's about time we got some United pundits on, I'm sick of seeing so many Liverpool and Arsenal twats on the TV. Hansen, Souness, Redknapp, Summerbee, Lee Dixon, Phil Thompson, Charlie Nicholas, Carragher, Gerrard, John Hartson, that knob head who presents MotD2.
    Excuse me less of the twats. But yes i agree United should have more pundits on TV especially after what United and some of these players have done over the past 20 years. So do you think if there were more United pundits on TV maybe they could get Fergie on to speak even when he looses a game or two and is in a bad mood.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:38 am

ViVaRooney wrote:already the most knowledge member of the sky team
    How do you work that out please explain scratch
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:37 am

A bit of class coming to Sky next season then. shifty
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:44 am

Would rather Ray Wilkins
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:14 am

Danny wrote:A bit of class coming to Sky next season then. Gary Neville signs for Sky - Page 2 279869
    Can't argue what the man has done in the game, he nearly won as much as Phil thompson did. Wink
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:18 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Danny wrote:A bit of class coming to Sky next season then. Gary Neville signs for Sky - Page 2 279869
    Can't argue what the man has done in the game, he nearly won as much as Phil thompson did. Wink
    Couldn't resist a bit of a dig could you? Sad

Complain all you want (speaking generally), he knows what he's talking about- you would think. Be entertaining to watch anyway.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:38 am

Danny wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Couldn't resist a bit of a dig could you? Sad

Complain all you want (speaking generally), he knows what he's talking about- you would think. Be entertaining to watch anyway.. Neutral
    Danny bud im not complaining at all. Gary.Neville maybe not my favourite person but he is what most of us are a complete and utter Fan of his club and i respect him for that, and should go down as not just a Manchester.United Legend but an English Football Legend and what he has won in the game is just amazing. Gary Neville signs for Sky - Page 2 207657

He has won as much as any player has only the likes of Giggs, Scholes, Hansen, Dalglish, Thompson, Phil Neal and the likes have won more and well his 8 League titles only Giggs and Scholes has won more and Hansen and Phil Neal also won 8 League titles. So whatever anyone thinks of him like him or not he has been a complete Legend in the English game and his trophy collection speaks for itself. Gary Neville signs for Sky - Page 2 207657
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 am

Neville. not worthy

Sums up what you said. shifty

I wasn't just speaking to you when I mentioned complaining that he's joining Sky. But people can moan about it all they want, I bet he's gonna know what he's talking about, and he'll certainly cause a bit of controversy- not in an extreme, bad way.. you know. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 am

Danny wrote:Neville. Gary Neville signs for Sky - Page 2 914411

Sums up what you said. Gary Neville signs for Sky - Page 2 279869

I wasn't just speaking to you when I mentioned complaining that he's joining Sky. But people can moan about it all they want, I bet he's gonna know what he's talking about, and he'll certainly cause a bit of controversy- not in an extreme, bad way.. you know. Neutral

He will be what he always was as a player or as commentator he will be honest and speak the truth or say what he thinks and it will come straight from the heart. And all football fans would just love to have players like this at their club. And no one can argue with that and you dont get many of the likes of him nowadays.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:48 am

I don't think he'll be as bad as expecting, not going to be biased towards him because if he's shit I'll fucking say so.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:14 am

I like that people say just because there's a lot of ex-Liverpool players in the media, we get biased opinions.

Half of them can't give us any credit. Hell, we went on that sensational run a couple of years ago, beat Madrid, Man United, Madrid and Villa. After the Villa game they talked about us being too narrow.

We won 5-0.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Dan wrote:I like that people say just because there's a lot of ex-Liverpool players in the media, we get biased opinions.

Half of them can't give us any credit. Hell, we went on that sensational run a couple of years ago, beat Madrid, Man United, Madrid and Villa. After the Villa game they talked about us being too narrow.

We won 5-0.. Neutral

This, half of them wanted Rafa out when we came 2nd that year. Rolling Eyes
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:10 pm

At least ex-Liverpool players who are now pundits don't come out and say that they hate certain teams, Neville will be shit
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Jay.Davies11 wrote:At least ex-Liverpool players who are now pundits don't come out and say that they hate certain teams, Neville will be shit
    How do you know neville is going to do that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:15 pm