Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
ShakerMatty
Start.
Ben
Steadman
Weather130
SBSP
Lux
Kuled
Pippo
blackskar
Mal
LeBron
Carlos Jenkinson
Cornholio
Barton
Walcott
Zzonked
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
GK01
24 posters

Jack Wilshere to become a father

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Jack Wilshere to become a father  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack Wilshere to become a father

Post by Zzonked Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:59 am

The-Reporter wrote:Hopefully this doesn't distract him from his football. Stupid slag should of had an abortion and is probably only keeping it because Jack is a rich footballer.

Harsh.
    Anonymous

Jack Wilshere to become a father  - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack Wilshere to become a father

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:21 am

Zzonked wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:Hopefully this doesn't distract him from his football. Stupid slag should of had an abortion and is probably only keeping it because Jack is a rich footballer.

Harsh.
    Yeh well its probably true, and if Jack was just a nobody and she still kept it even though they split up.. then she is a stupid slag anyway.

Hopefully they get back together and stay together so he doesn't have any shit going on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:14 am

The day when women are criticized for NOT having an abortion. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:15 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Harsh.
    Yeh well its probably true, and if Jack was just a nobody and she still kept it even though they split up.. then she is a stupid slag anyway.

Hopefully they get back together and stay together so he doesn't have any shit going on.

Stupid slag for sleeping with her boyfriend and getting pregnant. What a fucking idiot.. Run
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:16 am

Meh... Championship player at best.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:17 am

Should have had an abortion????
    Seriously? Neutral......
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:50 am

ahlycotc wrote:The day when women are criticized for NOT having an abortion. Rolling Eyes

Eh. Abortions aren't controversial in the UK IMO. It's usually more controversial when you keep the baby as a younger person eek
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:50 am

'Stupid slag should of had an abortion''

Fucking hell Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:57 am

Lux wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:The day when women are criticized for NOT having an abortion. Rolling Eyes

Eh. Abortions aren't controversial in the UK IMO. It's usually more controversial when you keep the baby as a younger person eek

Abortion is one of the very heated debates in the US. People debate whether women should have the ability to perform an abortion. But never have I heard someone criticize a woman for NOT having an abortion. A woman has every God damn right to keep a baby. If you have a problem with that, you should be pointing the finger at the man for knocking her up.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:28 pm

They're back together now so all the abortion comments were just ridiculous. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:31 pm

This thread is pointless.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:36 pm

So, will Jack Wilshere Snr follow in the footstpes of his father?
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:19 pm

That Reporter guy is such a cunt. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:48 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:So, will Jack Wilshere Snr follow in the footstpes of his father?
    facepalm
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:55 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:So, will Jack Wilshere Snr follow in the footstpes of his father?

Jack Wilshere to become a father  - Page 2 1204317872697
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:06 pm

If they do not get back together this could be very akward. Hopefully it is a girl so this does not create problems with all the media trying to figure out if the baby will eventually play football and ask Jack if he would want his son to play football and such. Much less media issues exist in the long run if it is a boy. If they do not get back together what are the child support laws like in the UK? Here the parent that does not have full custody of the kid (almost always the father) has to pay a pre-decided amount of money for every month until the kid is 18 and an adult.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:15 pm

They were seperated and it was obviously a mistake so yes she should of had an abortion imo.

So what? Im sick of women who go "i aint got a job because im a fulltime mum". Lazy cunt would of had an abortion if Jack wasn't a footballer or let tax payers pay for her to bring the kid up.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:17 pm

I am personally not really in favor of the whole abortion thing. If this was really a mistake they neither of them wanted why could she not just put the kid up for adoption?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Weather130 wrote:I am personally not really in favor of the whole abortion thing. If this was really a mistake they neither of them wanted why could she not just put the kid up for adoption?
    Luckily they have got back together but if they hadn't she would have spunged off Jack. My point is no footballer = no baby OR Baby + brung up by benefits.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Weather130 wrote:If they do not get back together this could be very akward. Hopefully it is a girl so this does not create problems with all the media trying to figure out if the baby will eventually play football and ask Jack if he would want his son to play football and such. Much less media issues exist in the long run if it is a boy. If they do not get back together what are the child support laws like in the UK? Here the parent that does not have full custody of the kid (almost always the father) has to pay a pre-decided amount of money for every month until the kid is 18 and an adult.
    It's the same in the UK (if the mother were to go through the courts that is) although a lot of people do not pay this, which in most cases is illegal.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:48 pm

I know this is a late reply and all, I just forgot about the thread shifty

ahlycotc wrote:Abortion is one of the very heated debates in the US. People debate whether women should have the ability to perform an abortion. But never have I heard someone criticize a woman for NOT having an abortion. A woman has every God damn right to keep a baby. If you have a problem with that, you should be pointing the finger at the man for knocking her up.

I don't agree at all, I think that's an out dated view.

Why exactly, is it the man's fault more than the woman's that she is pregnant? The simple fact is that unless it's rape.....it's not. Sex is a two way thing.....if the contraception didn't work (or there wasn't any) then that's not just the man's fault....that's the woman's too.

If a man doesn't want a kid, you'd assume he'd insist on contraception......the other other circumstances being if the contraception didn't work, or the woman somehow tricked the guy into getting her pregnant......when it comes to either of those situations I think it should be both the parents decision whether to keep the baby or not......I don't think it's fair at all that a man should have to possibly ruin his life and be with someone he doesn't want to be with, raise a child he doesn't want (assuming they don't give it up for adoption) and be stuck in financial hell when he did all he could to have safe sex.

I'm all for women having fair rights, in fact in most cases I demand it. Women don't get to sit back whilst men take all the blame.....generally speaking women are pushing for equality so I'll give them equality....they don't get to cherrypick......the woman is as responsible and should act so. Don't you think that keeping the baby because you want it could be seen as selfish? You could very well be condemning another person. Sure, by aborting you could say you're "killing" life but I don't go with that at all. Might as well say that every time you have safe sex you're killing life. Until the baby is born, I'd say it's rights are irrelevant. The parents are already living.....they have something to lose and from a general perspective they've been invested in by the government....they're a lot more valuable than an unborn child. If you really want to keep the baby......keep it....but don't then force the father to help out if he never wanted it in the first place! (though even then I could see a lot of men being too good and giving up their lives because they wouldn't let a woman who has dragged them down with them struggle by herself)

If a woman really wants a child, then why insist on keeping a baby the father doesn't want? Why not abort it and have a child with someone who wants one? Let's face it.....sex for pleasure is just part of society now......if you're going to have sex for pleasure then that's all you should be after....

Another point is......even if the father does want it.....is it really responsible to have a child in some circumstances? If you're a very young couple....then you're not going to be giving your children the best chance they can get at a good life. You're not going to be financially as well off....have a stable career......you might not be mature enough to look after the child properly....and no I don't see it as "it's better than being aborted" because in the end if you have that child you're more than likely going to deny life later on when you're more prepared for children because you already have them.

The sad thing is, there's not nearly as much sympathy for men who want the child when the mother doesn't. It's pathetic in this day and age, men are still left to pick up the shit and if the couple split, they're kicked out of a house they probably paid for mostly themselves....and they get to see their children every fortnight if they're lucky. I think maybe your view is out dated....maybe it's related to Islam, I'm not sure.....?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Lux wrote:...The sad thing is, there's not nearly as much sympathy for men who want the child when the mother doesn't. It's pathetic in this day and age, men are still left to pick up the shit and if the couple split, they're kicked out of a house they probably paid for mostly themselves....and they get to see their children every fortnight if they're lucky. I think maybe your view is out dated....maybe it's related to Islam, I'm not sure.....?

No, if it was related to Islam, I would say she should not have an abortion at all. But I'm talking from a secular point of view right now.

Anyways, you said both parents should agree on a decision. Well what if they don't? I think the woman has the power to make the ultimate decision (she is carrying the child after all). The man is taking a risk by having sex outside of wedlock or without intention to have a child. It doesn't matter if she "tricked him" in having a baby or the contraception didn't work. It's not like he was forced to have sex with her. No contraception is 100% fail-proof.

Now you said the man might want the child but the mother doesn't want it. If you have a disagreement between 2 people, one of them is going to win eventually. And that winner should be the mother because she is carrying the child. Tough luck to the guy, maybe he should find a partner that is willing to have a child next time.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Boxing
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:34 pm

ahlycotc wrote:No, if it was related to Islam, I would say she should not have an abortion at all. But I'm talking from a secular point of view right now.

Anyways, you said both parents should agree on a decision. Well what if they don't? I think the woman has the power to make the ultimate decision (she is carrying the child after all). The man is taking a risk by having sex outside of wedlock or without intention to have a child. It doesn't matter if she "tricked him" in having a baby or the contraception didn't work. It's not like he was forced to have sex with her. No contraception is 100% fail-proof.

Now you said the man might want the child but the mother doesn't want it. If you have a disagreement between 2 people, one of them is going to win eventually. And that winner should be the mother because she is carrying the child. Tough luck to the guy, maybe he should find a partner that is willing to have a child next time.

As this is all about opinions....I'm going to ignore the fact that this backwards world will always give women the preferential treatment on this matter.....and talk more about what it should actually be like.

The woman may carry the baby, so what? It's 9 months.....having a child is for life! Also let's not forget that the child isn't just the woman's.....if it were not for the man the child wouldn't exist at all...it's half his....he should get half the decision. Besides....whilst the woman is pregnant he's more likely than not going to be working his arse off so that they can cope financially......it's not like she's drawing the short straw....more likely than not he is.

I'm not going to go with this wedlock stuff, because I don't believe that marriage is a necessity for a relationship any more. Marriage for me is just a religious ritual to prove loyalty, but in terms of law it shouldn't really mean anything. Besides, saying that a man must marry to have sex is pointless anyway.....because if he's married then his wife will probably want the child anyway......and even if she accidentally got pregnant...them being married would make it more likely that she keeps it......

Sex for pleasure is just a part of life, and I think that the law is behind when it comes down to it. There's enough children in the world anyway.....there's so many people having sex without intent to have a child...........why is it that if the woman gets pregnant that it's ok then? What if it just so happened that EVERY woman decided to keep every baby.....the world would be fucked up bad.Why should the risk and responsibility rest with the man, whilst the woman is free to do and see as she sees fit? A man isn't forced to have sex with her, but then again he shouldn't be forced to have to keep and look after a child he doesn't want either.

It then seems hopeless when you change your opinion completely when the man wants it and the woman doesn't.......just because it's the woman. Maybe the woman should find a man who wants the child, all your attitude does is allow woman to be careless, reliant on men and manipulative.

Also, it doesn't matter if the woman tricks a man into getting her pregnant? That should be a criminal offence ffs......it's a joke!

Boxing
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Honestly I think it should be common place for couples to sign pre-nups and they should also sign "abort if pregnant" papers before having sex. Honestly...if I was going to be with a girl and she wouldn't sign it I'd stay well away. Then when they say "don't you trust me?" I'd say "What does it matter, if you're not going to screw me over if you accidentally get pregnant you shouldn't mind signing it".

It's not a right, it's just selfish women who should make their intentions clear.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:54 pm

You can't force anyone to have an abortion. That would be ridiculous. It doesn't matter what the man wants if the woman wants to keep the baby. The only exception is if the woman raped the man or did something illegal to get pregnant. If both parties sign a contract before sex, then OK. But no such contracts exist these days.

There is a really simple solution to all this. If you aren't ready to have a child, don't have sex unless you are willing to take the risk. By having sex, you are taking that risk and assume all responsibility if a child is born.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:58 pm

It's kind of hard to argue a point that I don't fully believe in. My real view is that abortion should be illegal. If you had consensual sex, you assume the risk and have to take responsibility. If both parents decide not to keep the child or cannot provide the child a decent life, then the child should be put up for adoption. If either party was raped, the victim should have the choice of keeping the child or putting it up for adoption. Maybe provide the victim a tax incentive for keeping the child. If the birth process can prove fatal to the mother, then that is the only time abortion should be allowed.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:59 pm

ahlycotc wrote:You can't force anyone to have an abortion. That would be ridiculous. It doesn't matter what the man wants if the woman wants to keep the baby. The only exception is if the woman raped the man or did something illegal to get pregnant. If both parties sign a contract before sex, then OK. But no such contracts exist these days.

There is a really simple solution to all this. If you aren't ready to have a child, don't have sex unless you are willing to take the risk. By having sex, you are taking that risk and assume all responsibility if a child is born.

The sad thing is that the risk is not that the woman will get pregnant, it's that the woman will be sly and keep the child.

In my eyes, any innocent woman who just wants sex should have no justification to suddenly change her mind if she becomes pregnant and force an unwilling man into becoming a father.

There are those who will say "religion" or "it's cruel to abort" or

Jack Wilshere to become a father  - Page 2 I-dunno-lol or

But that's not a good enough reason for me tut tut

If the man knew how the woman felt, he probably wouldn't have sex with her.......(depending on the relationship).

ahlycotc wrote:It's kind of hard to argue a point that I don't fully believe in. My real view is that abortion should be illegal. If you had consensual sex, you assume the risk and have to take responsibility. If both parents decide not to keep the child or cannot provide the child a decent life, then the child should be put up for adoption. If either party was raped, the victim should have the choice of keeping the child or putting it up for adoption. Maybe provide the victim a tax incentive for keeping the child. If the birth process can prove fatal to the mother, then that is the only time abortion should be allowed.

Meh, I stick with the point that accidents happen and sex most of the time these days isn't for having a baby...it's for fun. No one should have to live 9 months pregnant if they really don't want to......

Besides.........every child aborted is one less child to overpopulate this world. Let's face it, if we all keep breeding like dogs then the population will spiral out of control.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:05 am

Jack Wilshere to become a father  - Page 2 AahsHmWCIAABSpe
    not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:09 am

ENGLAND soccer sensation Jack Wilshere is to become a father at 19.

The mum-to-be is Lauren Neal, 22 - from whom the Arsenal ace recently split after a three-year romance.

Cougar.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:41 pm