Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
ayvee1
easley91
JonjoShelvey
Grenade
The Zlatan
Uncle John from Jamaica
Dink
Zzonked
Ben
LFC_Grunners
Danny
Bushido
Dean
luke.
blackskar
Carlos Jenkinson
Marvin
Barton
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
dena
GK01
Drake
Fanatic
Mal
El Jefe
Lux
Walcott
Kuled
ResurrectionRooney
Mouse
34 posters

Wales V England Match Thread.

Poll

Who will win?

[ 4 ]
    Wales V England Match Thread. - Page 11 Bar_left21%Wales V England Match Thread. - Page 11 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Wales V England Match Thread. - Page 11 Bar_left79%Wales V England Match Thread. - Page 11 Bar_right [79%] 

Total Votes: 19
    Dean
    Dean

Wales V England Match Thread. - Page 11 Empty Re: Wales V England Match Thread.

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:13 am

Oh he's definitely going to be a great player. Him and Wilshere are the future of Arsenal's midfield. I really like Ramsay, he just wasn't playing with the quality he deserves. Suppose he'll never get that with Wales.

You'll see the best of him playing for Arsenal with quality around him week in week out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:14 am

I rate Ramsey, but I thought he was dreadful in the first half.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:16 am

kyro7 wrote:I rate Ramsey, but I thought he was dreadful in the first half.

More like trying too hard to impress I'd say. And then mistakes crept into his game. Not a bad thing, he's young.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:20 am

Big fan of Ramsey. Was playing really well before that injury a while back.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:31 am

Hopefully Capello plays this 11 from now on and doesnt bottle it by bringing ferdinand, gerrard and even walcott back
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:44 am

I reckon Barcelona will sign Wilshere for their B team.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:59 am

Good result, could've gotten acouple more in the first half as Wales were dreadfull, started to pick up a bit in the second half and gave us a game but we were fairly comfortable. Got pretty boring towards the end.

Rooney was piss poor, Ashely Young had a blinder, Wilshere played well as usual.

Last edited by JMB_94 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:02 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I reckon Barcelona will sign Wilshere for their B team.
    Original
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Does anybody know where i could watch full highlights of the game online?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Who was MOTM ?
    Wilshere ?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:35 pm

grenade187 wrote:Who was MOTM ?
    Wilshere ?
    If you big him up again i'll get my Megablaster out.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:38 pm

I was reading a Arsenal article and it said Wilshere was names MOTM was just curious to find out if its true or not.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:53 pm

No way should Wilshere have been MOTM.

He really wasn't that great.....it looked like he struggled a bit with the intensity of the game......because Wales were really trying their best to get the ball. I'd say Wilshere and Rooney struggled the most out of the whole team to keep the ball (I won't begrudge Bent because tbh he was having the ball whacked up to him and it's a lot harder for him.........Rooney/Wilshere just generally struggled to keep possession).

I'd say the MOTD was Terry. The thing about Terry is that not only is he a really solid centre back.....he is also probably the most competent centre back in the world coming forward. He does it for Chelsea and he does it for England when we need it.....he is so comfortable on the ball and gets forward so well......if he wasn't such a great centre back he could be a world class midfielder too.....I'm so glad he got the captaincy back.

The only centre back I can think of that is anywhere near as good as Terry is Lucio, and I think as a whole Terry is better (temperament is probably the biggest difference).

If not Terry, Dawson was very impressive too. Ferdinand looks like he's not going to return to England permanently and I'm happy to have Dawson back. The problem is that I'm not sure Terry and Dawson is as effective a partnership as Ferdinand/Terry. They're both the same kind of defender, whilst Ferdinand was a world class sweeper.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:42 pm