Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Mal
Grenade
dena
Zzonked
Barton
Theo Filippo
Jack
Marvin
Coatsy
Cornholio
Cadbury
blackskar
luke.
Sean
Mouse
19 posters

A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is

Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is - Page 2 Empty Re: A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is

Post by Marvin Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:35 am

OP should have just posted the link in the first place. -_-
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is - Page 2 Empty Re: A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is

Post by Childish Logic Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:35 am

but he has the most

i think
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:35 am

Mal wrote:
    dena wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11096_2705370,00.html

Holden tied for second with 177 tackles, ratio of 69%, Lucas 64%, Scott Parker 77%.

Mal wrote:Lucas only has a 64% tackle success rate. Neutral

A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is - Page 2 L0lee7

:rangeo:

shifty
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:36 am

Holden tied for second with 177 tackles, ratio of 69%, Lucas 64%, Scott Parker 77%.

nm

i'm going to go shoot myself
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 am

Tackles won:

1 David Vaughan Blackpool 90
    2 Scott Parker West Ham United 86
    3 Stuart Holden Bolton Wanderers 81
    4 Lucas Liverpool 80
    5 Gaël Clichy Arsenal 79
    6 Danny Murphy Fulham 73
    7 Antolin Alcaraz Wigan Athletic 72
    8 Fabrice Muamba Bolton Wanderers 67
    9 Míchel Salgado Blackburn Rovers 67
    10 Youssuf Mulumbu West Bromwich Albion 67

Tackles lost
    1 Lucas Liverpool 45
    2 Stuart Holden Bolton Wanderers 36
    3 Antolin Alcaraz Wigan Athletic 30
    4 Danny Murphy Fulham 29
    5 Fabrice Muamba Bolton Wanderers 28
    6 David Vaughan Blackpool 27
    7 Mohamed Diamé Wigan Athletic 26
    8 Scott Parker West Ham United 26
    9 Titus Bramble Sunderland 26
    10 Dirk Kuyt Liverpool 25

Most successful tackler my arse.

Last edited by Mal on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:40 am

NZG wrote:

nm

i'm going to go shoot myself

I meant 117. My b. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:43 am

What I love about Lucas is his attitude and how he just seems like such a nice guy. You couldn't possibly imagine him being nasty to someone. And looking at pictures of him in the win against Sunderland brings a smile to your face. His comments on twitter are always so friendly, he seems so approachable. (As opposed to Rio who tries to talk like a London hood-rat)

Lucas' new child is so lucky to have such a top man for a Dad.

Oh, and he's a pretty decent footballer too. (;
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:59 am

Scott wrote:What I love about Lucas is his attitude and how he just seems like such a nice guy. You couldn't possibly imagine him being nasty to someone. And looking at pictures of him in the win against Sunderland brings a smile to your face. His comments on twitter are always so friendly, he seems so approachable. (As opposed to Rio who tries to talk like a London hood-rat)

Funny you say that Scott, because the lad who I sit next to at the match, one of his best mates is a hairstylist, apparently he's a good hairstylist and he cuts Aurelio and Lucas's hair. So this hairstylist knows Aurelio and Lucas well, has got their numbers and stuff and said when it was Lucas' birthday last season, Lucas ring him up and invited him to go out for his birthday. It was Lucas, his girlfriend/wife, Lucas' Dad, a few of the Liverpool players (Aurelio, Mascherano and Insua I think it was) and then a few close friends/relatives who'd came over from Brazil to see him. And he asked his barber to go as well, a great gesture I thought, just shows what kind of lad he is.
    Anyway, they went out for a quiet meal and then went into the city centre for a few drinks. He said Lucas is one of the most friendliest people you'll ever meet, wouldn't hurt a fly. Really humble and down to earth.

True Story that as well.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:05 am

http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8750_6829196,00.html

Heres the article.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:25 am

Dean wrote:
    Scott wrote:What I love about Lucas is his attitude and how he just seems like such a nice guy. You couldn't possibly imagine him being nasty to someone. And looking at pictures of him in the win against Sunderland brings a smile to your face. His comments on twitter are always so friendly, he seems so approachable. (As opposed to Rio who tries to talk like a London hood-rat)

Funny you say that Scott, because the lad who I sit next to at the match, one of his best mates is a hairstylist, apparently he's a good hairstylist and he cuts Aurelio and Lucas's hair. So this hairstylist knows Aurelio and Lucas well, has got their numbers and stuff and said when it was Lucas' birthday last season, Lucas ring him up and invited him to go out for his birthday. It was Lucas, his girlfriend/wife, Lucas' Dad, a few of the Liverpool players (Aurelio, Mascherano and Insua I think it was) and then a few close friends/relatives who'd came over from Brazil to see him. And he asked his barber to go as well, a great gesture I thought, just shows what kind of lad he is.
    Anyway, they went out for a quiet meal and then went into the city centre for a few drinks. He said Lucas is one of the most friendliest people you'll ever meet, wouldn't hurt a fly. Really humble and down to earth.

True Story that as well.

Tell him to make Lucas' hair better.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:26 am

Cornholio wrote:
    Dean wrote:

True Story that as well.

Tell him to make Lucas' hair better.

I'll pass that on for you. shifty
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:28 am

thumb
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:48 am

Song has the joint best pass completion shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:52 am

Lucas should grow a beard. He'd get more respect then.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 am

Holden missed a bunch of games, that's why he fell behind. And it's unlikely that he will get any more this season Neutral unfortunately.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:58 am

and David Vaughan with 117 tackles and 77% success rate
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:07 am

Scuba Steve wrote:Holden missed a bunch of games, that's why he fell behind. And it's unlikely that he will get any more this season Neutral unfortunately.
    Hey but at least Dempsey scored v Everton. Neutral
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:18 am

Yeah, seventh in goals in the league this year. Such an unheralded player. I love it. But we like to have all our players available for international selection (seeing as how we have as much depth as your neighborhood fountain), and that's not possible now.

Such a shame.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:12 am