Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Mal
Grenade
dena
Zzonked
Barton
Theo Filippo
Jack
Marvin
Coatsy
Cornholio
Cadbury
blackskar
luke.
Sean
Mouse
19 posters

A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is

Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is Empty A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is

Post by Mouse Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:15 am

A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is Lucas-Leiva-006

not worthy

125 succesfull tackles Smile
    Anonymous

A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is Empty Re: A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:16 am

Season's not over yet Snooty
    Anonymous

A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is Empty Re: A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:16 am

He's shit though. Bad Rafa buy.

/being a clueless cunt.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:17 am

Does the tackles no one notices but are really important in the middle of the pitch, fair play to him
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:17 am

Cam wrote:Season's not over yet A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is 727917

I know but, he deserves a thread shifty
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:18 am

He's the water carrier kind of player.

So useful to a team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:18 am

mouseboy11 wrote:
    Cam wrote:Season's not over yet A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is 727917

I know but, he deserves a thread shifty

Indeed he does. cheers
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:21 am

luke. wrote:He's the water carrier kind of player.

So useful to a team.

Thought you meant waterboy for a minute.

Was gonna say GTFO A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is 881856
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:22 am

Over rated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:23 am

blackskar wrote:Over rated.

You serious?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:23 am

Lucas > Song
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:24 am

Top player.

If Wilshere reaches his full potential I think Arsenal have the next Lucas on their hands.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:25 am

[quote="Cornholio"]Top player.

If Wilshere reaches his full potential I think Arsenal have the next Lucas on their hands.[/quote]

they wish What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:26 am

Cornholio wrote:Top player.

If Wilshere reaches his full potential I think Arsenal have the next Lucas on their hands.

Well put A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is 284837
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:26 am

Cam wrote:

You serious?

No Laughing

Wanted to see what would happen Razz
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:27 am

Cadbury wrote:

Lucas > Song

A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is 583302
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:27 am

Good player.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:29 am

I thought it was Holden that had the most successful tackles per game?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:30 am

He goes in hard
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:31 am

It's like Leon Osman, we all hated the lad but most of us knew deep down he was a good playmaker, although he's small and weak he has a brilliant pair of feet and has good vision, I'm sure those who watch football in depth will agree.

I'm being a twat, I hated him until about 3 games ago.

He is talented however, Lucas is the same, doesn't get enough support from the "Kopites".
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:32 am

Marvin wrote:I thought it was Holden that had the most successful tackles per game?

As you saw at the weekend his tackles aren't very successful at all.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:37 am

I agree wilshere however could only dream of reaching lucas's level
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:17 am

Now that i think about it, Wilshere and Lucas are very similar. A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is 214775
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:21 am

Where's the list?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:25 am

Marvin wrote:I thought it was Holden that had the most successful tackles per game?

Holden has had a hold on a stat like that throughout the whole season, thought it was total tackles but I'm not sure. Might be ratio.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:30 am

dena wrote:

Holden has had a hold on a stat like that throughout the whole season, thought it was total tackles but I'm not sure. Might be ratio.
    It was something to do with tackles anyway.

Cause I remember seeing Holden and Muamba being way ahead of everyone else on a tackling stat I saw on the offical EPL site. Wasn't a ratio, I know that much.

scratch
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:31 am

Erm correct me if im wrong but its the most tackles FOR LIVERPOOL in the league is it not ?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:33 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11096_2705370,00.html

Holden tied for second with 177 tackles, ratio of 69%, Lucas 64%, Scott Parker 77%.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:33 am

Lucas only has a 64% tackle success rate. Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:34 am

dena wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11096_2705370,00.html

Holden tied for second with 177 tackles, ratio of 69%, Lucas 64%, Scott Parker 77%.

Mal wrote:Lucas only has a 64% tackle success rate. Neutral

A the most succesful tackler in the premeir league award is L0lee7

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:59 am