Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
The Zlatan
DoesItMatter?
i<3zack
Danny
luke.
Ben
Jess
Pippo
zefinho10
Mal
SBSP
Theo Filippo
Cadbury
Grenade
LeBron
Cornholio
Barton
ayvee1
Royal
Zzonked
Noel Gallagher
dena
North_Sea_Tiger
Lux
Kuled
29 posters

Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan

dena
    dena

Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan - Page 4 Empty Re: Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan

Post by dena Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:34 am

polska. wrote:
    dena wrote:Who cares how much it'll do, there are some people who donate $5, what does that pay for? Absolutely nothing, you're slating the kid for no apparent reason. 1 million will do a lot, even if it's renovating one building how much lives will that effect, dozens. Stop being a dick about it.
    I'm not slating him, just pointing out that 1m isn't a whole lot seeing the huge amount of damage in Japan before his supporters start creaming in their pants.

Sounds like you have more of an issue with the media/fans then. Neutral
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan - Page 4 Empty Re: Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan

Post by ayvee1 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:35 am

polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:I'm sorry, I lived in apartment building for most of my life, one that had to go through numerous repairs while I lived in it. I recall the expanses of the projects through talking with the owners one day. It's a shitload, if anything, the water damage done to these buildings alone will probably cost more than 1M.
    So how is it any better if 50,000 people each put $20 (an idea you championed) to make it up to $1m, rather than just one person donating $1m?
    Dan wrote:Regardless of whether it will only build 1 building or
    whatever shite you are spouting, it's still 1 million more than if he
    hadn't. Mongoloid.
    I'm not saying it's bad he donated. Laughing Just saying it ain't much.
    It might not be much in the grand scheme of things, but for one person to donate a whole million dollars is very commendable.
    Dan wrote:You serious? How much you donating then?

I'm not a super rich multi-millionaire. Laughing

If I was, I definitely would see the possibility in investment.
    Investment? What's wrong with just donating money for humanitarian reasons. I'd happily donate just to help out if I were in a position to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:38 am

Dan wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:So how is it any better if 50,000 people each put $20 (an idea you championed) to make it up to $1m, rather than just one person donating $1m?
    hadn't. Mongoloid.
    It might not be much in the grand scheme of things, but for one person to donate a whole million dollars is very commendable.

I know you aren't. I'm asking how much you are donating though.
    A big fat zero Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan - Page 4 601554
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:38 am

polska. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:I'm not saying it's bad he donated. Laughing Just saying it ain't much.

What's that going to help re-build? That's not much at all. They won't be able to do anything with that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:40 am

ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:So how is it any better if 50,000 people each put $20 (an idea you championed) to make it up to $1m, rather than just one person donating $1m?
    hadn't. Mongoloid.

Investment? What's wrong with just donating money for humanitarian reasons. I'd happily donate just to help out if I were in a position to.
    I like to see the money I donate actually go to the cause. Neutral

If I control my money, I know it get's where it is supposed to go.
    dena wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    dena wrote:Who cares how much it'll do, there are some people who donate $5, what does that pay for? Absolutely nothing, you're slating the kid for no apparent reason. 1 million will do a lot, even if it's renovating one building how much lives will that effect, dozens. Stop being a dick about it.
    I'm not slating him, just pointing out that 1m isn't a whole lot seeing the huge amount of damage in Japan before his supporters start creaming in their pants.

Sounds like you have more of an issue with the media/fans then. Neutral
    Nah, not rally. Fan girls get on my nerve, but I am sure most people here would say the same.

Anyway, my last reply for awhile as I do intend on watching the game I have on a stream in the next tab. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:41 am

Dan wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:It might not be much in the grand scheme of things, but for one person to donate a whole million dollars is very commendable.

What's that going to help re-build? That's not much at all. They won't be able to do anything with that.
    Unfortunate, ain't it?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:01 am

polska. wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Polska you're calling for less aid?

Maybe the Candian government should cut off the benefits you get then, let natural selection work.
    Nice strawman.

But for what it's worth, they already have. Mad

Also natural selection? Suspect This ain't biology. Laughing

Well you were saying they shouldn't get aid because it's keeping them alive and keeping the population too high?

Maybe you shouldn't get aid because the population is too high. I know you're saying you don't, but you're whinging about it when it affects you.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:14 am

Bieber is only doing it to enhance his image. Evil cunt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:31 am

Zzonked wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Polska you're calling for less aid?

Maybe the Candian government should cut off the benefits you get then, let natural selection work.
    Nice strawman.

But for what it's worth, they already have. Mad

Also natural selection? Suspect This ain't biology. Laughing

Well you were saying they shouldn't get aid because it's keeping them alive and keeping the population too high?

Maybe you shouldn't get aid because the population is too high. I know you're saying you don't, but you're whinging about it when it affects you.
    Unemployment insurance and donations are two completely different beasts. Laughing

I am the Canadian man who has been effected by the recession and was unemployed. I need a way to live during these times. I in turn gave the country a life time of taxes (except I'm avoiding them right now Mischief) not to mention am a citizen of said country.

Completely different to your average african country caught in the Malthusian disaster.

Besides this is Canada we are talking about. The only way Canada's birthrate is positive at the moment and not negative like half of Europe is because of the amount of immigrants we bring in. On top of that, we aren't exactly overpopulated either, nor have impending ecological disaster like most of Africa does.

This is why I don't mind giving aid to Japan, they are a country much like Canada economically and developmentwise, plus this is a natural disaster, not a problem they caused themselves.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:09 am

Polska unless you personally know what the money is going towards shut the fuck up. $1m is alot of money. Most of us on this forum will probably never have $1m at any one time to use and for a 16 year old its a pretty good gesture to donate such a large sum.
    i<3zack
    i<3zack

Post by i<3zack Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:26 am

Guy's whats done is done no reson to hate him for not donating $20m.... its the thought that counts
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:28 am

This thread. Laughing
    i<3zack
    i<3zack

Post by i<3zack Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:31 am

Royal wrote:This thread. Laughing
    What
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:33 am

It has drawn more traffic to this forum than anything else in the past month.
    Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan - Page 4 Untitl29

That's just ridiculous. Bieber is dominating those charts. neu shades shifty
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:34 am

hes also a douche hehe
    i<3zack
    i<3zack

Post by i<3zack Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:37 am

Royal wrote:It has drawn more traffic to this forum than anything else in the past month.
    Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan - Page 4 Untitl29

That's just ridiculous. Bieber is dominating those charts. Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan - Page 4 232912 Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan - Page 4 279869
    Wow
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:42 am

"naked bitches"
    Laughing
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:44 am

I like how a misspelling of Lescott is there too. Laughing
    i<3zack
    i<3zack

Post by i<3zack Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:45 am

ok.....
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:48 am

i<3zack wrote:ok.....
    You're free to leave you know. You don't have to waste your time hanging around on a soccerball forum with silly boys.
    i<3zack
    i<3zack

Post by i<3zack Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:04 am

Royal wrote:
    i<3zack wrote:ok.....
    You're free to leave you know. You don't have to waste your time hanging around on a soccerball forum with silly boys.
    i dont really mine but thank for asking Very Happy
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:20 am

I could create a thread that would generate lots of hits.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:22 am

Cornholio wrote:I could create a thread that would generate lots of hits.
    think

Go for it, just the one though.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 am

Royal wrote:
    Cornholio wrote:I could create a thread that would generate lots of hits.
    think

Go for it, just the one though.

Ok you might get sued for libel though.
    DoesItMatter?
    DoesItMatter?

Post by DoesItMatter? Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 am

polska. wrote:Hmm one thing I haven't though of is that maybe Beiber doesn't have access to his money yet. His parents may be safekeeping it till he's 18 and Beiber may only have a small percentage of it for his personal use. Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan - Page 4 214775

-cough- You mean his mom. His parents are divorced.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:16 am

DoesItMatter? wrote:
    polska. wrote:Hmm one thing I haven't though of is that maybe Beiber doesn't have access to his money yet. His parents may be safekeeping it till he's 18 and Beiber may only have a small percentage of it for his personal use. Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan - Page 4 214775

-cough- You mean his mom. His parents are divorced.

rofl rofl

What the fuck is going on here lately?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 am

Does it matter?
    thechampion
    thechampion

Post by thechampion Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:59 am

Still don't like the guy.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 am

Does he even know what Japan is? He didn't know what the word "German" meant.

Anyway, fair play to the lego-haired fucktard clap
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:32 am

MickStupp wrote:Does he even know what Japan is? He didn't know what the word "German" meant.

Probably thinks its a state, judging by that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am