Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
The Zlatan
DoesItMatter?
i<3zack
Danny
luke.
Ben
Jess
Pippo
zefinho10
Mal
SBSP
Theo Filippo
Cadbury
Grenade
LeBron
Cornholio
Barton
ayvee1
Royal
Zzonked
Noel Gallagher
dena
North_Sea_Tiger
Lux
Kuled
29 posters

Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan

Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan - Page 3 Empty Re: Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan

Post by Ben Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:27 am

I call bullshit, shockingly. Bill Gates is only worth like $60bn
    SBSP
    SBSP

Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan - Page 3 Empty Re: Justin Bieber donates $1 Million to Japan

Post by SBSP Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:51 am

Jess wrote:Yeah, apparently....
    That's rubbish. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:12 pm

polska. wrote:1 Million is absolutely nothing.

The money might be enough to repair one building in all of Japan. Neutral

It's not about the price ! It's not a competition .. The important thing is ... he helped! he cares !
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:19 pm

zefinho10 wrote:Money dont bring peoples life back.Btw what is he trying to do with this?

Yes . It won't bring life back .. but probably , It is big enough to help the people affected. You've got a brain right ?? use it !
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Jess wrote:Apparently the Jonas Brothers donated 100,000 million and Taylor Swift 700,000 million or some crazy shit like that.

Not be funny, while this is all very well and good and what's happened in Japan is devastating, but why couldn't they have also given money to poverty stricken Africa?
    Blaahhh.

Cos all they do is have babies, more babies and more babies despite them living in a shit poor country already. If they ever try helping themselves then I reckon more people will be willing to help.

Japan on the otherhand, couldn't do anything to avoid whats happened.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:46 pm

James ♠ wrote:
    Jess wrote:Apparently the Jonas Brothers donated 100,000 million and Taylor Swift 700,000 million or some crazy shit like that.

Not be funny, while this is all very well and good and what's happened in Japan is devastating, but why couldn't they have also given money to poverty stricken Africa?
    Blaahhh.

Cos all they do is have babies, more babies and more babies despite them living in a shit poor country already. If they ever try helping themselves then I reckon more people will be willing to help.

Well generally they're a strict christian country, so can't use condoms. That and sometimes they have to have kids so they can make the kids do some work.

I don't think they have babies just for a laugh.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 am

SBSP wrote:

Blaahhh.
    100 and 700 billion each? eek

No, million. Hence the "m".

shifty
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:16 am

Yeah even with that being million it's still definitely a lie.

Neither have that much money, never mind enough to give that away.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:34 am

700 million fuck that. Laughing
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:49 am

700,000 million = 700 billion.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:53 am

James ♠ wrote:

Blaahhh.

You're a fucking spastic.

Poor country = Poor contraception.

Give money to Poor country, contraception gets better, birth rate decreases.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:11 am

luke. wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

Blaahhh.

Poor country = Poor contraception.

Give money to Poor country, contraception gets better, birth rate decreases.

Give money to a poor country, money is kept by corrupt government.

If Taylor Swift actually has that much money, I have lost all faith in the world and hope that we all do end up in an apocalypse in 2012 to rid the world of this evil.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 am

If Taylor Swift has all that money, it's just another sign that the world will end in 2012. Neutral

£700bn, as fucking if. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:13 am

jean1017 wrote:
    zefinho10 wrote:Money dont bring peoples life back.Btw what is he trying to do with this?

Yes . It won't bring life back .. but probably , It is big enough to help the people affected. You've got a brain right ?? use it !
    It's 1m honey.

That is enough to maybe afford new pavement for a couple kilometers of highway or help repair 1 building. Neutral
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:13 am

polska just shut the fuck up dude. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:20 am

James ♠ wrote:

Blaahhh.

This really. If anything, we make the situation WORSE by aiding them.

There are already waaaaay to many people living in Africa, and their immense birthrates are ridiculous. Africa is caught in a vicious circle and the only way to stop them is a civil war, famine, and/or disease like it had always have for all of Human history except for today, Wanna know why? Diseases are cured, civil wars aren't happening as often because the world won't let it, and we give out too much aide for there to be a famine.

I'd love to go in depth but I'd rather watch Lech Poznan's match today, go read the Malthusian Catastrophe if you want to read what I am babbling about.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:21 am

dena wrote:polska just shut the fuck up dude. Neutral

what he said
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:22 am

I'm sorry, I lived in apartment building for most of my life, one that had to go through numerous repairs while I lived in it. I recall the expanses of the projects through talking with the owners one day. It's a shitload, if anything, the water damage done to these buildings alone will probably cost more than 1M.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:25 am

Polska you're calling for less aid?

Maybe the Candian government should cut off the benefits you get then, let natural selection work.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:26 am

polska. wrote:
    I'm sorry, I lived in apartment building for most of my life, one that had to go through numerous repairs while I lived in it. I recall the expanses of the projects through talking with the owners one day. It's a shitload, if anything, the water damage done to these buildings alone will probably cost more than 1M.
    So how is it any better if 50,000 people each put $20 (an idea you championed) to make it up to $1m, rather than just one person donating $1m?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:27 am

Regardless of whether it will only build 1 building or whatever shite you are spouting, it's still 1 million more than if he hadn't. Mongoloid.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:27 am

Zzonked wrote:Polska you're calling for less aid?

Maybe the Candian government should cut off the benefits you get then, let natural selection work.
    Nice strawman.

But for what it's worth, they already have. Mad

Also natural selection? Suspect This ain't biology. Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 am

Who cares how much it'll do, there are some people who donate $5, what does that pay for? Absolutely nothing, you're slating the kid for no apparent reason. 1 million will do a lot, even if it's renovating one building how much lives will that effect, dozens. Stop being a dick about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:28 am

ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    So how is it any better if 50,000 people each put $20 (an idea you championed) to make it up to $1m, rather than just one person donating $1m?
    Dan wrote:Regardless of whether it will only build 1 building or
    whatever shite you are spouting, it's still 1 million more than if he
    hadn't. Mongoloid.
    I'm not saying it's bad he donated. Laughing Just saying it ain't much.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:29 am

polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    hadn't. Mongoloid.

You serious? How much you donating then?
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 am

polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    hadn't. Mongoloid.
    It might not be much in the grand scheme of things, but for one person to donate a whole million dollars is very commendable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 am

dena wrote:Who cares how much it'll do, there are some people who donate $5, what does that pay for? Absolutely nothing, you're slating the kid for no apparent reason. 1 million will do a lot, even if it's renovating one building how much lives will that effect, dozens. Stop being a dick about it.
    I'm not slating him, just pointing out that 1m isn't a whole lot seeing the huge amount of damage in Japan before his supporters start creaming in their pants.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:32 am

ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    hadn't. Mongoloid.
    It might not be much in the grand scheme of things, but for one person to donate a whole million dollars is very commendable.
    Dan wrote:You serious? How much you donating then?

I'm not a super rich multi-millionaire. Laughing

If I was, I definitely would see the possibility in investment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:32 am

polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:
    polska. wrote:I'm sorry, I lived in apartment building for most of my life, one that had to go through numerous repairs while I lived in it. I recall the expanses of the projects through talking with the owners one day. It's a shitload, if anything, the water damage done to these buildings alone will probably cost more than 1M.
    hadn't. Mongoloid.
    Dan wrote:You serious? How much you donating then?

I'm not a super rich multi-millionaire. Laughing

If I was, I definitely would see the possibility in investment.

I know you aren't. I'm asking how much you are donating though.
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:33 am

Spider wrote:tits or gtfo

im guessing she got the fuck out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:55 am