Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Jamie
Barton
Carlos Jenkinson
moscowmadeit3
SBSP
Theo Filippo
luke.
11 posters

Mario Balotelli may miss Man City's match this weekend...

Anonymous

Mario Balotelli may miss Man City's match this weekend... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mario Balotelli may miss Man City's match this weekend...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:41 am

Fucking Ireland. Neutral
    Anonymous

Mario Balotelli may miss Man City's match this weekend... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mario Balotelli may miss Man City's match this weekend...

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:42 am

Somebody probably did a shit in the air and flinged it in his eye.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:45 am

Did you dance?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:45 am

obviously Neutral

SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:46 am

The-Reporter wrote:Somebody probably did a shit in the air and flinged it in his eye.
    Luke?
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:46 am

You were probably pissed. Ye' drunken Irish bastard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:46 am

Forest wrote:Did you dance?
    Probably like a twat to dance or dubstep or whatever you listen too there. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:46 am

Skank?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:47 am

Made a few girls wet?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:47 am

By spilling the punch bowl. shifty
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:48 am

JMB_94 wrote:You were probably pissed. Ye' drunken Irish bastard.

of course.

polska. wrote:
    Forest wrote:Did you dance?
    Probably like a twat to dance or dubstep or whatever you listen too there. Laughing

not really dubstep. just sort of stuff.. like this..

Forest wrote:Skank?

no.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:49 am

Luke dancing Laughing
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:50 am

Tom wrote:
    luke. wrote:Well it's probably not even grass for a start.

Might have been artificial.

I was out partying at the time so I didn't see the game, but Sheva scored Cool

You went partying on a thursday...

Are you spanish or something

Thursday is student night here, best night to go out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:51 am

Thursday is also student night here
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:51 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Tom wrote:

It makes sense from an Irish perspective when you think about it.

Everyones to pissed to go out on Fridays, so the dancing and the partying is on thursdays. cheers
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:53 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Less busy, cheaper... meh suppose so
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:54 am

Tom wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Less busy...nah, Thursday is as busy as Saturday over here and busier than any other week night.

Nobody my age goes out on Fridays here, which I guess they do in England.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:55 am

just proof that there are people out there that are trying to exterminate the biblicical nightmare beast that is super mario. kiev knew that he would of scored a hattrick against them if he was healthty so they infected the grass with anthrax and insecticide to make him play bad, but you cannot hold a beast down forever and he will be back to beastifiy the ukrainians in the second leg in a mighty set of rage
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:56 am

That Chris Brown song is pure shiteeee

Drum and Bass is the best stuff for partys
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Less busy...nah, Thursday is as busy as Saturday over here and busier than any other week night.

Yeah, clubbing is a fucking fail here though. Full of guys but no girls, girls expect you to pay for stuff, if there's groups it normally ends up in some fight and it's just pointless. I'm not payin for shit, the only present she's getting is getting to know me
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:58 am

mauro=beast wrote:just proof that there are people out there that are trying to exterminate the biblicical nightmare beast that is super mario. kiev knew that he would of scored a hattrick against them if he was healthty so they infected the grass with anthrax and insecticide to make him play bad, but you cannot hold a beast down forever and he will be back to beastifiy the ukrainians in the second leg in a mighty set of rage
    Yeah... Thy put anthrax in the pitch.. That's why everyone else is alright...
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:59 am

Tom wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Tom wrote:

Yeah, clubbing is a fucking fail here though. Full of guys but no girls, girls expect you to pay for stuff, if there's groups it normally ends up in some fight and it's just pointless. I'm not payin for shit, the only present she's getting is getting to know me

Me or one of my mates always get thrown out for being too drunk. Neutral

Typical (Norn) Irish shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:00 am

mauro=beast wrote:just proof that there are people out there that are trying to exterminate the biblicical nightmare beast that is super mario. kiev knew that he would of scored a hattrick against them if he was healthty so they infected the grass with anthrax and insecticide to make him play bad, but you cannot hold a beast down forever and he will be back to beastifiy the ukrainians in the second leg in a mighty set of rage
    rofl I ♥️ you Mauro. Love
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:01 am

Mauro and his theoriesMario Balotelli may miss Man City's match this weekend... - Page 2 599439
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:01 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Me or one of my mates always get thrown out for being too drunk. Neutral

Typical (Norn) Irish shifty

Giggity
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:04 am

Student night eh...
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:08 am

I could've swore Tom was like 15 or something. Mario Balotelli may miss Man City's match this weekend... - Page 2 894246

Or am i thinking of someone else?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:09 am

JMB_94 wrote:I could've swore Tom was like 15 or something. Mario Balotelli may miss Man City's match this weekend... - Page 2 894246

Or am i thinking of someone else?

He is, isn't he? Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:09 am

That's probably Sam. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:10 am

What happened to Sam's forum?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:36 am