Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Torresxvilla
SBSP
Lux
blackskar
Fanatic
Grenade
Mouse
ayvee1
El Jefe
Cornholio
Carlos Jenkinson
Potato-7
Sean
Theo Filippo
18 posters

Palermo, Napoli, Lazio or Udinese > Tottenham.

Fanatic
    Fanatic

Palermo, Napoli, Lazio or Udinese > Tottenham. - Page 2 Empty Re: Palermo, Napoli, Lazio or Udinese > Tottenham.

Post by Fanatic Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:51 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:They were playing better than us. They were motivated, they were playing very well until capt fantastic did what he did.....
    It took a star to seperate the teams, i still stand by what i said if thats champions league that doesnt happen we both know that.
    No.
    Oh so gerrard wouldnt start for liverpool then if that was champions league?
    I really don't know what you're on about, I think you confused yourself. If Gerrard started we would have been winning from the beginning. Anyway, I could flip it and say we were not motivated due to it being a europa game too. fact is, both teams were. no excuses.
    Chatting a bit of jibberish maybe because im on zombies i apologise. Gerrard wouldnt of scored a hat trick if he started let alone if that was CL .[/quote]Nice to see you have a magic bal lol. Care to tell me who will win the Champs League? At the end of the day your argument is based on assumptions whereas my one is cold hard facts. Liverpool (a poor side at the time) beat Napoli.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Palermo, Napoli, Lazio or Udinese > Tottenham. - Page 2 Empty Re: Palermo, Napoli, Lazio or Udinese > Tottenham.

Post by blackskar Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:52 am

Wait, aren't Palermo the ones that got done 7-0 the other week?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 am

blackskar wrote:Wait, aren't Palermo the ones that got done 7-0 the other week?
    Yep by udinese
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 am

Fanatic wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    It took a star to seperate the teams, i still stand by what i said if thats champions league that doesnt happen we both know that.
    No.
    I really don't know what you're on about, I think you confused yourself. If Gerrard started we would have been winning from the beginning. Anyway, I could flip it and say we were not motivated due to it being a europa game too. fact is, both teams were. no excuses.
    Chatting a bit of jibberish maybe because im on zombies i apologise. Gerrard wouldnt of scored a hat trick if he started let alone if that was CL .
    Nice to see you have a magic bal lol. Care to tell me who will win the Champs League? At the end of the day your argument is based on assumptions whereas my one is cold hard facts. Liverpool (a poor side at the time) beat Napoli.[/quote]Shakter Donestk ive seen it already
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 am

You think they're better then Tottenham?

think
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:59 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    EdinsonCavani wrote:No.
    Chatting a bit of jibberish maybe because im on zombies i apologise. Gerrard wouldnt of scored a hat trick if he started let alone if that was CL .
    Nice to see you have a magic bal lol. Care to tell me who will win the Champs League? At the end of the day your argument is based on assumptions whereas my one is cold hard facts. Liverpool (a poor side at the time) beat Napoli.
    Shakter Donestk ive seen it already[/quote]not worthy

Thank you.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:59 am

blackskar wrote:You think they're better then Tottenham?

Palermo, Napoli, Lazio or Udinese > Tottenham. - Page 2 214775
    They could easily give tottenham a game

Pastore, Hernandez and Miccoli is dangerous
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:12 am

palermo would beast any team Razz
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:13 am

Is Cavani on temporay loan (coming back)
    Or was he given the option to buy?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 am

its a loan but napoli have first option to buy him

he will not return to palermo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:37 am

I didn't see today's game so I'm making a "blind" comment. Napoli and Udinese could give Spurs a go on their day. Palermo are too weak at the back, and Lazio are too functional.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:39 am

How much is the asking price?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:41 am

zarate in leftback = reja tactical brilliance and masterclass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:43 am

Tom wrote:How much is the asking price?
    17.5 million euro potentially rising to 23m euro
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:55 am

mauro=beast wrote:

Yeah he's not coming back, Hernandez, Pastore and Cavani would be worthy of a proper title
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:04 am

Tom wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:

Yeah he's not coming back, Hernandez, Pastore and Cavani would be worthy of a proper title
    Dont leave miccoli out, hes a legend
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:06 am

EdinsonCavani wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:

Dont leave miccoli out, hes a legend

Midgit Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:17 am

miccoli still our best player is pity he never being able to win any trophies in his career given his talents he is the type of player that should of having 60 or 70 caps for azzurri and many trophies in big clubs but some players just unlucky i guess but he prbably not care because he is a warrior

hernandez has beast talents, perhaps we expected to much from him this season because end of last season he was better then cavani which was why we letting him go to napoli so easily but this season he is to much injured and suffered some poor form but he will be back to his best next season and show why he is one of best young players in the world!

sadly i dont think pastore will be palermo player next season!!! i just hope with all this money that zamparini reinvest into the team because usually he is poor fucker and doesnt do that and only buys young players but i think palermo fans are now tired of this, we want to win things!!!! we no more want to only produce young players for other teams
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Bitterness.

Same old silly claims from the Italians about being good and when you fail you resort to this rubbish Laughing

A lot changes in a season....though tbh Inter with Mourinho were a one off anyway....Serie A can't compete with the Premier League ......at least one of the listed teams in the title would probably get relegated or be very close at least.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Tottenham are a pretty wank team tbh.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Spurs > Bilbao

Razz
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:Spurs > Bilbao

Razz
    Another team that would give tottenham a very good run for their money
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:Bitterness.

Same old silly claims from the Italians about being good and when you fail you resort to this rubbish Laughing

A lot changes in a season....though tbh Inter with Mourinho were a one off anyway....Serie A can't compete with the Premier League ......at least one of the listed teams in the title would probably get relegated or be very close at least.
    facepalm

Lux, I love you, but shut up. Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:55 pm

rofl
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Palermo, Napoli, Lazio or Udinese > Tottenham. - Page 2 58503
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:17 pm

How are Udinese better than Spurs?

Fair argument can be made for Napoli.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Tottenham are 4.5 stars on FIFA, the rest are 4.

Tottenham win.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:40 pm

So this Arsenal fan has just started supporting Napoli the past few months because they have been doing well?

Glory hunting prick.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:13 pm

James ♠ wrote:So this Arsenal fan has just started supporting Napoli the past few months because they have been doing well?

Glory hunting prick.
    I believe he is following them for fun. Theoo still supports Arsenal i'm sure.

Oh, and as for Udinese, IMO I'd put Udinese's first team = Spurs.

However, Spurs are better than Udinese in depth.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Torresxvilla wrote:How are Udinese better than Spurs?

Fair argument can be made for Napoli.
    Give them a good game though, if spurs slip di natele and sanchez will punish them.

James ♠️ wrote:So this Arsenal fan has just started supporting Napoli the past few months because they have been doing well?

Glory hunting prick.
    Cavani not napoli. I think my match tickets show i still support arsenal Neutral

polska. wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:So this Arsenal fan has just started supporting Napoli the past few months because they have been doing well?

Glory hunting prick.
    I believe he is following them for fun. Theoo still supports Arsenal i'm sure.

Oh, and as for Udinese, IMO I'd put Udinese's first team = Spurs.

However, Spurs are better than Udinese in depth.
    this cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:29 pm