Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

BARCELONA fan plays 'Barca Hymn' on a trumpet - Bernabeu

Drake
    Drake

BARCELONA fan plays 'Barca Hymn' on a trumpet - Bernabeu Empty BARCELONA fan plays 'Barca Hymn' on a trumpet - Bernabeu

Post by Drake Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:29 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3451144/Barcelona-fan-could-be-the-bravest-ever.html

WHEN Barcelona play Real Madrid you expect fireworks on the pitch between the players.

But one brave fan risked his personal safety off the turf by playing a trumpet version of Barcelona's club song on the steps of Real's Bernabeu stadium — wearing a Barca shirt!

The two teams clash again in next month's Spanish Cup final on April 20.

Real will be anxious to avenge the 5-0 demolition they suffered at the hands of Pep Guardiola's men last November.

Jose Mourinho's side are seven points adrift of Barca in the league, with some pundits claiming their title bid is already over.

And this young supporter is obviously keen to rub even more salt into Real's wounds...
    rofl
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

BARCELONA fan plays 'Barca Hymn' on a trumpet - Bernabeu Empty Re: BARCELONA fan plays 'Barca Hymn' on a trumpet - Bernabeu

Post by Jamie Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:31 am

That's months(maybe years) old. Neutral

British media quick on the scene as per usual.
    Anonymous

BARCELONA fan plays 'Barca Hymn' on a trumpet - Bernabeu Empty Re: BARCELONA fan plays 'Barca Hymn' on a trumpet - Bernabeu

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:37 am

not exactly risking his life though is he? he gone to the bernabeu at midday during the week with no game on! theres a few tourists knocking about. would be like me going to old traffords red cafe wearing a bin dippers shirt singing YNWA on a thursday morning. who am i gonna upset? some Malaysian tourists?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 am

Stopped reading after the s*n link. Shit paper, shite artical.

So if I stand outside Ot with a Liverpool shirt and sing YNWA, would I make the news.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:04 am

LFCJordan wrote:Stopped reading after the s*n link. Shit paper, shite artical.

So if I stand outside Ot with a Liverpool shirt and sing YNWA, would I make the news.
    Too bad you'd only end up on the sun tho.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:24 am

As a Liverpool fan I can't click the link. Confused

But I get the gist of it. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:26 am