Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Drake
Sheppy
Jordi
SBSP
Jack
Sean
El Jefe
Scouser_Dave
luke.
North_Sea_Tiger
Cadbury
Fanatic
Jamie
Carlos Jenkinson
Zzonked
Cornholio
Kuled
Barton
LFC_Grunners
23 posters

West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1

Poll

Winners?

[ 4 ]
    West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 10 Bar_left36%West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 10 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 3 ]
    West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 10 Bar_left27%West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 10 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 4 ]
    West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 10 Bar_left36%West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 10 Bar_right [36%] 

Total Votes: 11
    luke.
    luke.

West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1

Post by luke. Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:32 am

Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:You always try and turn things, you'd be up for our game with or without this result, this is just a bonus watching you lose to West Ham, come on mate.. Neutral
    Next page.

Yeah, we'd still be up for the game, obviously. But this defeat is only going to make us that bit more determined.
    Lets face it, you don't really have a clue what's going to happen you're just trying to put something that would be negative to me because I was happy they made it 3-1, I weren't even taking the piss. Neutral

Don't be so paranoid. If it was the other way round, and Man United had lost a game just before playing us, I would personally be more worried.

You'll be worried after Tuesday then rub hands

loljk we'll lose 4-0.
    Anonymous

West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:34 am

Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:You always try and turn things, you'd be up for our game with or without this result, this is just a bonus watching you lose to West Ham, come on mate.. Neutral
    Next page.

Yeah, we'd still be up for the game, obviously. But this defeat is only going to make us that bit more determined.
    Lets face it, you don't really have a clue what's going to happen you're just trying to put something that would be negative to me because I was happy they made it 3-1, I weren't even taking the piss. Neutral

Don't be so paranoid. If it was the other way round, and Man United had lost a game just before playing us, I would personally be more worried.
    We probably will lose v Chelsea. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:35 am

luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Next page.

loljk we'll lose 4-0.

I originally wanted Man United to beat you, so we could catch up. But it looks unlikely now, so I'm probably going to root for Chelsea this game. So Arsenal find it easier to possibly win the League.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:38 am

That bit of skill by Suarez was class, seems to be a great signing although he needs to come into the game a lot more often.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:39 am

Nightmare wrote:That bit of skill by Suarez was class, seems to be a great signing although he needs to come into the game a lot more often.

To be fair, he was hardly getting any service. And when he did, it was towards his head. He's only a little lad.

When Carroll is fit, Suarez will run riot imo.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:40 am

Scott wrote:
    Nightmare wrote:That bit of skill by Suarez was class, seems to be a great signing although he needs to come into the game a lot more often.

To be fair, he was hardly getting any service. And when he did, it was towards his head. He's only a little lad.

When Carroll is fit, Suarez will run riot imo.

Yeah it will be a copy of Crouch/VDV duo.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 am

Dissapointing from liverpool, I expected them to win this easily but well done to West ham. Fantastic result for them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:44 am

Scott wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

loljk we'll lose 4-0.

I originally wanted Man United to beat you, so we could catch up. But it looks unlikely now, so I'm probably going to root for Chelsea this game. So Arsenal find it easier to possibly win the League.
    But if we lose we'll be more up for it by your logic.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:46 am

Kuled wrote:Dissapointing from liverpool, I expected them to win this easily but well done to West ham. Fantastic result for them.

Maybe they did and that's why they lost, West ham are in a dog fight something a lot of the Liverpool fans couldn't really cope with, also with that Kelly and Raul going off definitely swayed the pendulum in Liverpools the hammers favour.

Also, you can't win em all.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:46 am

had a feeling West Ham would cause us problems - that's why I voted a West Ham win.

poor performance...
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:52 am

Demba Ba looks quite good. I remember SSN saying his stats between apps and goals, and considering he was playing on the left at Hoffenheim, they were quite impressive. West Ham could stay up if they can tighten their defence, because going forward they have some kooshty players.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:23 pm