Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Drake
Sheppy
Jordi
SBSP
Jack
Sean
El Jefe
Scouser_Dave
luke.
North_Sea_Tiger
Cadbury
Fanatic
Jamie
Carlos Jenkinson
Zzonked
Cornholio
Kuled
Barton
LFC_Grunners
23 posters

West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1

Poll

Winners?

[ 4 ]
    West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 5 Bar_left36%West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 5 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 3 ]
    West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 5 Bar_left27%West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 5 Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 4 ]
    West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 5 Bar_left36%West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 5 Bar_right [36%] 

Total Votes: 11
    luke.
    luke.

West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1

Post by luke. Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:46 am

I reckon me and Sean should be allowed to sit in the LFC thread and troll for a while if Liverpool get beat today..

afterall, after every Chelsea game Scott and Fanatic aren't out of the Chelsea thread.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1 - Page 5 Empty Re: West Ham v Liverpool - Sky Sports 1

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:47 am

luke. wrote:I reckon me and Sean should be allowed to sit in the LFC thread and troll for a while if Liverpool get beat today..

afterall, after every Chelsea game Scott and Fanatic aren't out of the Chelsea thread.

Go DIE! shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:48 am

luke. wrote:I reckon me and Sean should be allowed to sit in the LFC thread and troll for a while if Liverpool get beat today..

erm, how about no. Why should you be allowed to do that to ALL the liverpool fans, when it is two cunts who are doing it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:48 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:Shit supporting Pool and living Manchester, All the greif coming through on the texts Neutral

there there
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 am

Nah, lets take the moral high ground Luke Wink
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 am

Cam wrote:

erm, how about no. Why should you be allowed to do that to ALL the liverpool fans, when it is two cunts who are doing it.

Why did all Germans have to suffer after the Treaty of Versailles, even though it was mainly Hitler running it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 am

Scott Parker is brilliant
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:50 am

Luis Suarez!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:50 am

"Hitzelburger." - Chris Coleman.

facepalm
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:50 am

Sean wrote:Nah, lets take the moral high ground Luke Wink

Exactly. Was never going to actually do it anyway. Just saying, don't dish it if you can't take it.

Also funny how they acted so smug Neutral
    Anonymous

great save by green, shuddv played like that in the world cup cunt
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:50 am

Suarez! nearly!
    Anonymous

luke. wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Why did all Germans have to suffer after the Treaty of Versailles, even though it was mainly Hitler running it?

The treaty of Versailles was after WW1, right? Stop trying to be clever.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:51 am

Fuckkkkkkkkkk, that would have been my money. Sad
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:51 am

luke. wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Wasn't it WWI the Germans were punished unfairly? scratch

Anyway, what a terrible analogy. rofl
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 am

Forest wrote:Scott Parker is brilliant
    The one thing keeping West Ham up and Grant in charge.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 am

Luke, I really hope you dont do History Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 am

Come on Suarez, score a goal you ugly cunt.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 am

Cam wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Fuck you. You got my point -_-

Still, stop being so moody. It's a football forum, not Loose Women.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 am

Hereford_Lad wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:Shit supporting Pool and living Manchester, All the greif coming through on the texts Neutral

there there

Cant even say things about Citeh anymore wall
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:53 am

Sean wrote:Luke, I really hope you dont do History Laughing

I do. Mischief

I am good at it though. On course for a C.

Only cuz I'm doing foundation cuz I don't need higher then a C Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:53 am

luke. wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Cam wrote:

Fuck you. You got my point -_-

Still, stop being so moody. It's a football forum, not Loose Women.

...?
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:53 am

Following this match via EOTK on twitter, and I can't help but notice there's a lot of corners shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:54 am

luke. wrote:

I do. Mischief

I got an A* in my mock smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:54 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    Hereford_Lad wrote:

there there

Cant even say things about Citeh anymore wall

At least you don't support Hereford United.

That usually cheers people up Laughing

luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:55 am

Cam wrote:
    luke. wrote:

I do. Mischief

I got an A* in my mock smug

bitch.

I got a C. smug
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:55 am

Im doing A-Level history which is the exact same as GCSE History.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:56 am

Piquonne should've scored that header
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:56 am

Fuck off with your exams.

That had to be 3-0.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:57 am

The Treaty of Versailles was too harsh, Hitler tried to justify his annexations of Austria and smaller parts of Poland due to the fact there was German speakers and German-traditioned citizens.

When he had Dollfuss assassinated it was obvious he was a twat really.

The Germans don't suffer, enough of them were part of the Army or were Nazi's anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:17 pm