Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
luke.
menalawyerguy
Pippo
Zzonked
8 posters

A Spurs Fan is about to eat his shorts live on the radio

Anonymous

A Spurs Fan is about to eat his shorts live on the radio Empty A Spurs Fan is about to eat his shorts live on the radio

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:33 am

Because Arsenal won.. at 5:45pm on talksport.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

A Spurs Fan is about to eat his shorts live on the radio Empty Re: A Spurs Fan is about to eat his shorts live on the radio

Post by Zzonked Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:33 am

Cool story bro.
    Anonymous

A Spurs Fan is about to eat his shorts live on the radio Empty Re: A Spurs Fan is about to eat his shorts live on the radio

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:34 am

If it was me I wouldn't eat them because Barca were disallowed a goal, surely that should stop his bet? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:35 am

kyro7 wrote:If it was me I wouldn't eat them because Barca were disallowed a goal, surely that should stop his bet? shifty

Stewards enquiry?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:35 am

So we listen to him eat shorts Neutral
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:36 am

LFCJordan wrote:So we listen to him eat shorts Neutral

While Andy Gray masturbates softly
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:36 am

LFCJordan wrote:So we listen to him eat shorts Neutral
    Yeh. Neutral
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:36 am

Is this fan called Bart Simpson?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:37 am

To listen.. http://www.talksport.co.uk/

It says near the top-left listen live on a bar.

Last edited by The-Reporter on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:38 am

A question on talkSPORT's site..

Are Barcelona all that?

rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:38 am

What a load of shit.

Doing this on the radio is just a cop out without video evidence.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 am

A Spurs Fan is about to eat his shorts live on the radio 1257485-cool_thread_super
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 am

kyro7 wrote:A question on talkSPORT's site..

Are Barcelona all that?

rofl rofl
    And 59% of the voters have said no.

To be fair they are one of the best in the world and almost as good as Arsenal. shifty
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 am

The-Reporter wrote:

Are Barcelona all that?

rofl rofl

To be fair they are one of the best in the world and almost as good as Arsenal. shifty

Well, they scored as many goals as Arsenal did on Arsenal's own track last night.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:49 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Are Barcelona all that?

rofl rofl

Well, they scored as many goals as Arsenal did on Arsenal's own track last night.
    It's a Pitch.

luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:49 am

Jason Cundy = Jason Cunty.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:49 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Are Barcelona all that?

rofl rofl

Huh?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:50 am

Ben better eat his pants now. Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:51 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Are Barcelona all that?

rofl rofl

It's a Pitch.

No, when I talked your mom into letting me bang her, that was a "pitch." Wasn't even a good pitch either but this is your mom we're talking about here. Doesn't take much.
    Smile
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:52 am

Tom wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Are Barcelona all that?

rofl rofl

Huh?

Both teams put 2 good goals in last night. For some reason, the idiot with the whistle didn't allow one of them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:53 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Are Barcelona all that?

rofl rofl

It's a Pitch.

No, when I talked your mom into letting me bang her, that was a "pitch." Wasn't even a good pitch either but this is your mom we're talking about here. Doesn't take much.
    Smile
    My mum has aids... you now have aids.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:56 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

It's a Pitch.

Smile
    My mum has aids... you now have aids.

You think I didn't wrap it? Come on...like I said: this is your mom we're talking about here.

Besides, who you think gave 'em to her?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:57 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Smile

Worst comeback ever Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:58 am

I had sex with you.. beat that. Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:00 am

The-Reporter wrote:I had sex with you.. beat that. Neutral

I did too.

Lotsa times.

Last of which about 5 minutes ago.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:13 am

A Spurs Fan is about to eat his shorts live on the radio 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:18 am

what is this shit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:21 am

A Spurs Fan is about to eat his shorts live on the radio 881856
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:22 am

Mum jokes facepalm So boring and immature..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:23 am

Kuled wrote:Mum jokes facepalm So boring and immature..
    Only because everyone talks about your mum. shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:49 pm