Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
TheRangersFan
Totti
Uncle John from Jamaica
Dean
ayvee1
SBSP
Weather130
11 posters

big three in Scotland??

Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

big three in Scotland?? - Page 3 Empty Re: big three in Scotland??

Post by Ben Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 am

NGreat wrote:SPL is pish tbh.

+1 Teeth

what he said
    Totti
    Totti

big three in Scotland?? - Page 3 Empty Re: big three in Scotland??

Post by Totti Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:15 am

yarnbury11 wrote:I honestly don't think Rangers would come first and second in the Championship. In the SPL they have 4 games against each other to worry about, maybe a few more games that are half tough against teams like Hearts, but then they have many games against showers of shit like St Mirren. In the championship there are many more teams that are a lot better than the poor SPL sides they have to play, and a fair few are equally as good if not better than the others ike Hearts. I reckon they would suffer a fair few defeats, and end up around the play offs.

Basically what I mean is I think that initially they wouldnt be used to the standard being higher most weeks, rather than in Scotland where one tough game may be surrounded by 3 or four easier ones.

If you look at the best teams in the Championship, how many are actually better? Truthfully.

There is not one team in the Championship that I think would beat Celtic at this moment in time. Over a season, obviously they'd get beat at some point, bit if Celtic played Cardiff, Nottingham Forest, QPR tommorrow, I have no doubt Celtic would win.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:00 pm