Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
TheRangersFan
Totti
Uncle John from Jamaica
Dean
ayvee1
SBSP
Weather130
11 posters

big three in Scotland??

Anonymous

big three in Scotland?? - Page 2 Empty Re: big three in Scotland??

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:52 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:They have no good players compared to their class level. big three in Scotland?? - Page 2 12784
    Okay.

Any way, I was only winding you up because I think you talk shite about English teams when you haven't a clue, because honestly I don't know how strong Polish sides are.
    I don't talk shite about English teams tho. big three in Scotland?? - Page 2 12784

Anyway, normally Polish teams are like bottom table EPL-top Championship level. At top form they can be Bolton level. On shit form, they are mid-championship level. Razz
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Both me and SB will admit that Rangers & Celtic are shite but not as bad as polish teams Laughing
    That being said, we couldn't put 6 past any reasonable Polish team. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Lee Camp could beat the whole of Poland single handedly
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Rastamouse wrote:Lee Camp could beat the whole of Poland single handedly

Not without me, I'm afraid Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Both me and SB will admit that Rangers & Celtic are shite but not as bad as polish teams Laughing
    Wisla Krakow, Lech Poznan, Legia Warszawa, Polonia Warszawa, Jagiellonia Bialystok, Korona Kielce atleast are better or at the same level as Celtic and Rangers. Neutral Neutral Neutral

Sandomierski > Camp.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:38 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Wisla Krakow, Lech Poznan, Legia Warszawa, Polonia Warszawa, Jagiellonia Bialystok, Korona Kielce atleast are better or at the same level as Celtic and Rangers. Neutral Neutral Neutral

Sandomierski > Camp.

Sorry who?
    :troll2:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:41 pm

The guy in my sig and avatar.

Best prospect in Poland atm IMO.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:42 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:The guy in my sig and avatar.

Best prospect in Poland atm IMO.

You didn't quote Sad

There was an invisi troll Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:43 pm

big three in Scotland?? - Page 2 425670
    I know. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:45 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:big three in Scotland?? - Page 2 425670
    I know. Cool

Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Monterrey would own all you bitch clubs. Neutral big three in Scotland?? - Page 2 425670
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:30 pm

If the old firm teams think they can cut it in the prem, why do they always target championship players to sign? Neutral
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:24 pm

The only difference between English teams and the OF is Sky tv money. At this moment, Celtic and Rangers would do well in the Championship.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Rastamouse wrote:There ain't even a big 2. Mediocre 2 and a shit 10 best describes the SPL

Well you said it but funny thing is Celtic and Rangers have both been in a European Final in the past 10 years not all clubs can say that. When was Forest last in a European Final was that 1980.

big three in Scotland?? - Page 2 439459
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:35 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Rastamouse wrote:There ain't even a big 2. Mediocre 2 and a shit 10 best describes the SPL

Well you said it but funny thing is Celtic and Rangers have both been in a European Final in the past 10 years not all clubs can say that. When was Forest last in a European Final was that 1980.

At least when Forest were last in a European Final they won it...twice in a row. Not many teams playing 2nd tier football can say that Wink

Ours wasn't in the second rate UEFA Cup either, we won the main one...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:35 am

Totti wrote:The only difference between English teams and the OF is Sky tv money. At this moment, Celtic and Rangers would do well in the Championship.

No, They would finish 1&2 by an absolute fucking country mile.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:41 am

yarnbury11 wrote:If the old firm teams think they can cut it in the prem, why do they always target championship players to sign? Neutral

I think that has a lot to do with CASH Rolling Eyes The old Firm team and squad would not cope in the premiership at the moment, But if they did get into it they would have more cash and target higher quality players.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:49 am

Rastamouse wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:

At least when Forest were last in a European Final they won it...twice in a row. Not many teams playing 2nd tier football can say that Wink

Ours wasn't in the second rate UEFA Cup either, we won the main one...

Yes but that might be true but the UEFA Cup was not always 2nd rate years ago before the Champion's League, But in the last 10 years Scottish teams have made 2 European cup finals and Forest have not Wink

Forest 1 League title and 2 European cups are they not the only team to have won more European cups and there own League title, Old cloughie did not a bad job back then big three in Scotland?? - Page 2 78335 He even won DERBY a league title Wink
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:13 am

yarnbury11 wrote:If the old firm teams think they can cut it in the prem, why do they always target championship players to sign? Neutral

The only players in recent years Rangers have signed who came from the Championship are Lafferty, Alexander and Bougherra. Lafferty was bought for future potential (but is fucking shit), Alexander is back up goalie and Boogie is too good to play in the Championship.

EDIT: We've sold tonnes of rejects to the Championship, maybe that's what you meant.

Last edited by TheRangersFan on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:15 am

TheRangersFan wrote:

The only players in recent years Rangers have signed who came from the Championship are Lafferty, Alexander and Bougherra. Lafferty was bought for future potential (but is fucking shit), Alexander is back up goalie and Boogie is too good to play in the Championship.

Lafferty, Shit?

Scored the winner to clinch our last 2 titles.
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:44 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    TheRangersFan wrote:

Lafferty, Shit?

But a lanky streak of pish. And shit. And a cunt. And a diver. Very Happy
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:12 am

The top scorer in the SPL for the last few years will not even get into double figures in the Championship.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:17 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    TheRangersFan wrote:

Lafferty, Shit?

Lafferty is shit, and a cunt too.
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:18 am

coolhead33 wrote:The top scorer in the SPL for the last few years will not even get into double figures in the Championship.

Boyd is terrible. He's a lazy cunt.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:20 am

coolhead33 wrote:The top scorer in the SPL for the last few years will not even get into double figures in the Championship.
    ayvee1 wrote:Yet this seasons top scorer is currently ripping it up in the Turkish Super Lig, but I guess the championship is of a higher quality than that too.

coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:36 am

He's only had a few games though and he could easily flop like Arshavin. Turkey is a shithole as well. big three in Scotland?? - Page 2 279869

Not got anything against Scotland. I just don't think it is as competitive as the Championship.
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:06 am

coolhead33 wrote:He's only had a few games though and he could easily flop like Arshavin. Turkey is a shithole as well. big three in Scotland?? - Page 2 279869

Not got anything against Scotland. I just don't think it is as competitive as the Championship.

More competitive doesn't mean better.

But yeah, the rest of the SPL is shit compared to Championship teams.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:33 am

ayvee1 wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:Yet this seasons top scorer is currently ripping it up in the Turkish Super Lig, but I guess the championship is of a higher quality than that too.

King Kenny not worthy
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:53 am

SPL is pish tbh.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:58 am

I honestly don't think Rangers would come first and second in the Championship. In the SPL they have 4 games against each other to worry about, maybe a few more games that are half tough against teams like Hearts, but then they have many games against showers of shit like St Mirren. In the championship there are many more teams that are a lot better than the poor SPL sides they have to play, and a fair few are equally as good if not better than the others ike Hearts. I reckon they would suffer a fair few defeats, and end up around the play offs.

Basically what I mean is I think that initially they wouldnt be used to the standard being higher most weeks, rather than in Scotland where one tough game may be surrounded by 3 or four easier ones.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:04 am