Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Uncle John from Jamaica
coolhead33
Beano
bcfcben
Kuled
Barton
10 posters

Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season

Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season - Page 2 Empty Re: Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season

Post by Ben Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:38 am

Niceeee, have fun with that one Razz

I'm too lazy to do anything really, Notre want me in the footy team but I can't be fagged to give up my only free periods for it
    Anonymous

Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season - Page 2 Empty Re: Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:41 am

Strachan's going to have to get the sack lol. It's really not working out for him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:45 am

College life is great when you're in the middle of town Cool
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 am

Take it you're in the middle of Nottingham too?

All the girls go there too neu shades
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:24 am

Kuled wrote:Hull's away form Is shocking Laughing
    You jinx. Mad
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:25 am

im no kyro
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:26 am

I've come to the conclusion that all Man United fans jinx most things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:55 am