Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Uncle John from Jamaica
coolhead33
Beano
bcfcben
Kuled
Barton
10 posters

Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season

Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season Empty Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season

Post by Barton Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 am

Middlesbrough, Leicester, Hull, Nottingham Forest, and Bristol City are all at the bottom of the table. And teams like Millwall, Norwich and Leeds are in the play off positions. Very odd start to the season, its almost as if the league table is upside down at this point. Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season 28973
    Kuled

Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season Empty Re: Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season

Post by Kuled Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:22 am

Hull's away form Is shocking Laughing
    Anonymous

Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season Empty Re: Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:22 am

Hull? Not really underachievers. We let go 19 players in the summer and are still in significant debt.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:22 am

Boro are doing awful considering many tipped them to win the league. It's gonna be a close call this season.
    Beano
    Beano

Post by Beano Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:27 am

Q.P.R are, and have been for a while, my favourite Championship team.

Adel Taarabt rock on
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:04 am

We have played really well with half a squad missing and I still think we're underachieving.Laughing
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:11 am

coolhead33 wrote:We have played really well with half a squad missing and I still think we're underachieving.Laughing
    I dunno man, if someone had offered me this position at this time before the season started I would have chewed their hand off. I thought we might have beat Derby but I didn't expect anything from Forest, thought we might draw with Millwall and Watford and then Swansea as well. So I'm well pleased with where we are.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:17 am

QPR started well last season then it fell apart.
    Barton

Post by Barton Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:28 am

Im glad Ipswich have made a great start Smile
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:52 am

yarnbury11 wrote:
    coolhead33 wrote:We have played really well with half a squad missing and I still think we're underachieving.Laughing
    I dunno man, if someone had offered me this position at this time before the season started I would have chewed their hand off. I thought we might have beat Derby but I didn't expect anything from Forest, thought we might draw with Millwall and Watford and then Swansea as well. So I'm well pleased with where we are.
    I'am pleased aswell but after seeing them in every league game this season we are really knocking it about well and we look really strong with some key players missing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:06 am

Once we get a first win we'll start climbing the table, and fast. We've been really unlucky so far. Outplayed Burnley in the 1st game bu lost 1-0, then we've went on to draw the next 4, with Earnshaw hitting the post in 3 of the games. Then on Saturday we should of won by about 4 or 5, Blackstock missed a penalty and their keeper was on top form unfortunately for us. Seems like all the keepers have the games of their lives when they play us this season Sad
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:44 am

We should be in the 6th for sure.......2 late goals let in vs Coventry and 1 vs Bristol City have cost us 4 points Coffee......
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:46 am

James wrote:Hull? Not really underachievers. We let go 19 players in the summer and are still in significant debt.

When Hull get going, they'll be unstoppable in the championship.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:10 am

Pip wrote:
    James wrote:Hull? Not really underachievers. We let go 19 players in the summer and are still in significant debt.

Disagree. We have one senior keeper at the moment. I reckon we could be good going forwards, but defensively not so good.
    Barton

Post by Barton Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 am

James wrote:
    Pip wrote:

Disagree. We have one senior keeper at the moment. I reckon we could be good going forwards, but defensively not so good.

Your so negative about the team you support, things arn't looking great at the moment but at least try and look on the bright side. Plenty of underachievers in the Npower Championship so far this season Icon_neutral
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 am

Fucks sake, our defence is shocking, two errors for the goals again tonight. Gonna have to try come from behind again. Neutral
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 am

5-1 fuck off.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:45 am

5-2 absolute nightmare.

Saw Chris in college today Ben Wink
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am

I don't see why Grayson was so reluctant to invest in defenders.

I thought you'd finished college now? Razz
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:52 am

:crdance: Bristol City 0-2 Watford :crdance:

If games ended with no added time we'd be in 3rd Sad
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:56 am

We were too busy going crazy on too many strikers. Neutral

I've done my time in 6th form but I got a job and I'm back at college on block release 2 weeks at a time. Getting paid for it though. Smile
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:05 am

Yeah we've got four good strikers yet only play one of them Neutral Four class wingers too. Only one good defender though, and he's still out for ages.

Oh so you just help out a bit here and there? Nice. Smile
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:08 am

BenSmith wrote:Yeah we've got four good strikers yet only play one of them Neutral Four class wingers too. Only one good defender though, and he's still out for ages.

I don't help out, I'm on a course! Doing building services engineering, my company pay for it and so I just go for 2 weeks at a time to get the qualifications, the rest of the time I'm at work.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:08 am

We won a game woooooooooooooooo
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:12 am

yarnbury11 wrote:
    BenSmith wrote:Yeah we've got four good strikers yet only play one of them Neutral Four class wingers too. Only one good defender though, and he's still out for ages.

I don't help out, I'm on a course! Doing building services engineering, my company pay for it and so I just go for 2 weeks at a time to get the qualifications, the rest of the time I'm at work.

Ohhh, I had no idea what block release meant. shifty
    Not bad, is the job full time-ish?
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:20 am

Yeah mostly, 12 weeks out of 52 at college per year. Should be aight.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:23 am

Yeah sounds quite good. Notre's decent too actually, can just go into town at lunch or during a free
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:28 am

Yeah I'm gonna blend into town tomorrow at lunch, need to get some boots from sports direct. Might sneak a Subway in too.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:31 am

I finish at lunch so defo will head in. Only downside is it means I have fast food every day as well, gonna turn into a right lard.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:35 am

You're telling me, I'm putting some right timber on! Need to get the boots so I can start rugby again and lose it!

Bastard, I finish at 7.45. Long one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:48 pm