Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Keanoo
Mal
Walcott
AriseForLife
Scuba Steve
Hitchy
Fanatic
blackskar
Jord
North_Sea_Tiger
Danny
Cornholio
Jamie
Bushido
Royal
Jordi
SBSP
Cadbury
Scouser_Dave
moscowmadeit3
Ben
The Zlatan
dena
Grenade
Carlos Jenkinson
Arsenal
luke.
Zzonked
Cameron.
Barton
Kuled
crump
36 posters

Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO |

Anonymous

Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 Empty Re: Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO |

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:19 am

Danny wrote:
    Rei wrote:Hold up. It was 71 minutes when I turned off the tv and went to take care of something. The score was 4-1 at that time.

What the hell happened?
    Newcastle scored 3 more Run

Crappy answer.

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Rei wrote:Hold up. It was 71 minutes when I turned off the tv and went to take care of something. The score was 4-1 at that time.

What the hell happened?
    Newcastle got shitload of momentum, Arsenal bottled, Koscielny + Squillaci, Diaby being a cunt and shit referee's.

Good answer.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 Empty Re: Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO |

Post by Ben Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Ben wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    atastycrumpet wrote:Lets all let the truth come out now this has happened.

We'rent going to win the league with those centrebacks
    Weren't going to win the the league with those goalkeepers
    Weren't going to win the league unless Wenger buys.

Fuck off. No Champions League, Leagues been pissed up the wall, Carling Cup is pathetic and we'll get knocked out by a crap team in the FA Cup.
    Overreaction.

We weren't counting on going the whole season without Vermaelen. Fabianski and Szczesny are fine.

I agree, we won't win unless Wenger buys. But not only this, even if we buy, we still lack the winning mentality to ever go the whole season like back with the invincibles.

Only cause they're Polish  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 784961
    Meh. I admit I'd probably be much more aggressive towards them if they weren't, but I'd hardly be calling for new goalkeepers after their performances this season.

Yeah, I rate Szczesny too. Could do with an experienced keeper for now, but we know that's not going to happen with Wenger in charge.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 am

What the hell happened?

kyro started to post
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 am

dena wrote:

What the hell happened?

kyro started to post
    Forgot about this. This was the deciding factor.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 am

dena wrote:

What the hell happened?

kyro started to post

That explains it.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 am

What the hell happened?

Kyro happened  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 232912
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 am

Heads up high anyway, in November people were saying we should hand the title to Chelsea. If they win it's going to be 7 points, we were 11 points behind Chelsea before and brought it back to just 1 I think. We've still got to play Manchester Untied. You never know with Football, it's a funny old game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 am

I swear, Kyro does this intentionally. Gripe
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 am

What the fuck?

Arsenal winning 4-0. I go out. Come back and it's 4-4.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:24 am

Then again, we were beating United at HT, Kyro says we'll win, and we lost.

-_-
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:26 am

atastycrumpet wrote:Heads up high anyway, in November people were saying we should hand the title to Chelsea. If they win it's going to be 7 points, we were 11 points behind Chelsea before and brought it back to just 1 I think. We've still got to play Manchester Untied. You never know with Football, it's a funny old game.
    Next Game: Arsenal vs Newcastle (My Predo 7-0) (Changed in the 25th minute) Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 599439

The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:27 am

I still think Barton should have been sent off though. There were 3 or 4 incidents where he completely took the Arsenal player out and didn't even get a warning, and he was just generally being a cunt all game.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:30 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:I swear, Kyro does this intentionally. Gripe
    Thank you, Captain Obvious. Neutral
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:I still think Barton should have been sent off though. There were 3 or 4 incidents where he completely took the Arsenal player out and didn't even get a warning, and he was just generally being a cunt all game.
    Should have at least got a yellow. Don't think a red though.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:35 am

Lovely 1st half display from Arsenal. I am looking forward to seeing how many they can score in the second half.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 am

Scuba Steve wrote:Lovely 1st half display from Arsenal. I am looking forward to seeing how many they can score in the second half.
    I'll be surprised if it's any less than double figures. Popcorn
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:02 am

This game further underlines why we needed to have another central defender. One gets hurt, another comes on and we basically let open the floodgates.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:16 am

Laughing Quality.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:24 am

Just came in to lol. I'll be off now.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:00 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Tom wrote:Fuck it another league lost, fuck the carling shits

just fuck it, ciao

Calm down its not like we were close to winning the league before this game anyway.

This season is probably the last season before man city and chelsea get their act together, past that we're fucked. I used to blame injury's, but this teams mentality is shocking. Just a casual kick about they get paid to play, doesn't matter if we lose because we're still getting paid HEYYYYYY yippee

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:20 am

The fuck happened?  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 214775
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 am

Walcott wrote:The fuck happened?  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 214775

No questions. Phil Dowd was just awesome, I've never seen someone be so perfect at what they do. We should be happy with a point after his majestic display. cheers
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 am

Mal wrote:
    Walcott wrote:The fuck happened?  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 214775

No questions. Phil Dowd was just awesome, I've never seen someone be so perfect at what they do. We should be happy with a point after his majestic display. cheers
     Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 205103
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Mal wrote:

be thankful he disallowed a perfectly legitimite goal! you could have had zero points!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Spiffing game. Sucks to be a gunner
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:53 pm

'orrible bastard wrote:
    Mal wrote:

be thankful he disallowed a perfectly legitimite goal! you could have had zero points!
    As opposed to the soft penalty he gave Newcastle, and the red cards he didn't show to Barton and Nolan. Rolling Eyes
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:29 am

4-4 TIOTEEEEEEE!
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:32 am

this match never happened, closing this here.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:35 am

Kyro has destroyed our club.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:59 am

https://youtu.be/Awr0RObZDDU?t=15s
    not worthy
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 am

kyro7 wrote:/Thread.

kyro7 wrote:Arshavin with 2 assists in the opening 3 minutes.

Polska and Arise are cunts.

/Thread.

kyro7 wrote:Might as well give Arsenal the title now.

kyro7 wrote:Newcastle might as well go home. laugh

kyro7 wrote:4-0 Van Persie.

kyro7 wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:Fucking hell.

Toon come back second half?
    lol.

kyro7 wrote:Diaby sent off. Neutral

Comeback is on!!!!!!!!!

rofl

kyro7 wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:Its on!
    Laughing

kyro7 wrote:It's still game over though. Neutral

kyro7 wrote:
    Tom wrote:

You fucking cunt
    You've still won, no doubt.

kyro7 wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:

Get the fuck out  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 9 512670
    You have, if anyone will score it'll be Arsenal.

kyro7 wrote:Arsenal will win it, mark my words.

kyro7 wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:

Who is the guy who made this amazing prediction?
    Arsenal will score unfortunately.

kyro7 wrote:
    Jamie wrote:Arsenal facepalm

Bottled it as usual. Wenger OUT.
    They'll show the stuff of champions and score.

It looks like I've jinxed this game, but it's just god having a joke with you guys and he's going to give Arsenal the 3 points in a minute.

kyro7 wrote:
    dena wrote:This wouldn't happen to Manchester United, almost 5-4 shifty
    No, we'd be 2-0 down already.

Arsenal are going to nick it.

kyro7 wrote:
    dena wrote:

Oh shut it, you know you have a massive smile on your face. Neutral
    Nope, because they're going to score, nothing to be happy about.

I'm gutted because it'll be 4-5.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:20 am