Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Keanoo
Mal
Walcott
AriseForLife
Scuba Steve
Hitchy
Fanatic
blackskar
Jord
North_Sea_Tiger
Danny
Cornholio
Jamie
Bushido
Royal
Jordi
SBSP
Cadbury
Scouser_Dave
moscowmadeit3
Ben
The Zlatan
dena
Grenade
Carlos Jenkinson
Arsenal
luke.
Zzonked
Cameron.
Barton
Kuled
crump
36 posters

Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO |

Anonymous

Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 7 Empty Re: Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO |

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 am

kyro. ban me. i dont think i could ever watch a football match again Sad

Last edited by HenryGale on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 7 Empty Re: Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO |

Tom wrote:Kyro seriously never come into the Arsenal thread, this time I'm being serious
    Do what the fuck I like you cunt.
    Anonymous

I've been saying Diaby is shit for awhile. Laughing

Offers us something different? Yes, a retard unlike the rest of our squad.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 am

Tom wrote:Kyro seriously never come into the Arsenal thread, this time I'm being serious
    Exactly what most Liverpool fans were saying a month back Laughing

He has strange powers.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 am

HenryGale wrote:kyro. ban me. i dont think i could ever watch a football match again Sad
    Fucking do it!
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 am

Pardew not worthy
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 am

Don't care if u try to ban me, you say so much shit and it's barely right

And you call me a nob? rofl

You're so bitter and full of shit. You think you're the best thing since sliced bread and can tell everyone what they can and can't do. fuck off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 am

you say so much shit and it's barely right

You mad?

Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 7 Jae_u-mad-bro
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 am

It's not just Diaby off, it's Djourou off as well. Koscielny looked a shadow of his first-half self in the second half. Gun
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 am

"you cunt" all kyro saids along with "arsenal will win...."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:00 am

Jordi wrote:Pardew  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 7 914411
    Didn't really do anything. Laughing

Newcastle nicked a goal and got momentum. More and more momentum was added on while we drifted off. Add in some shit ref decisions, and we get this blasphemy.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 am

It's only a game Tom, calm down. :troll2:
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 am

Don't know why I'm so happy because I'd rather Arsenlol win the title than Man U.

But,  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 7 914411 Kyro  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 7 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 am

SBSP_FIFA wrote:It's not just Diaby off, it's Djourou off as well. Koscielny looked a shadow of his first-half self in the second half.  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 7 318833

Koscielny can only play with Djourou. We've known this since December. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 am

Tom wrote:"you cunt" all kyro saids along with "arsenal will win...."
    It's okay mate, I know how you feel I will not respond to your anger and will speak to you once you have calmed down, I think you should have a nap, it'd be the best thing for you.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:01 am

I love how you all blame Kyro rofl

He has nothing to do with it, Diaby's sending off was probably the turning point from what I can gather.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 am

Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 7 70955

Arsenal still too soft Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 am

Cornholio wrote:Don't know why I'm so happy because I'd rather Arsenlol win the title than Man U.

But,  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 7 914411 Kyro  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 7 914411
    I'm not bitter or angry or anything, Just is a state of shock and pissed off at Kyro. Laughing
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 am

Stop blaming the referee its our fault. Diaby was alrite untill he fucked us. Squillaci was a weak point aswell. We had no holding midfielder aswell everybody in midfield was as light as a feather + lost almost 100% of aerial balls at the end.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 am

Don't think I've seen a worse performance by officials in my life of watching matches.

Was basically Newcastle + Ref Vs 10 men for most of the 2nd half. 2 non penalties, a harsh red and shit officiating. Pathetic.

I'll add in the ONSIDE goal a the end for us to win it. But that would be too much for the officials to get right. I mean not like they are supposed to know the offside rule.

Last edited by blackskar on Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 am

Why we'll never win the league.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:03 am

Jordi wrote:I love how you all blame Kyro  Newcastle vs Arsenal | 3pm KO | - Page 7 70955

He has nothing to do with it, Diaby's sending off was probably the turning point from what I can gather.
    Kyro is to blame. Trust me.

He is like Arshavin, except makes jinxes except for assists. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:03 am

blackskar wrote:Don't think I've seen a worse performance by officials in my life of watching matches.

Was basically Newcastle + Ref Vs 10 men for most of the 2nd half. 2 non penalties, a harsh red and shit officiating. Pathetic.

I have seen worse, countless times with Howard Webb.

Also, the England vs Germany game had worse officiating.

Don't flatter yourself.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 am

HenryGale wrote:kyro. ban me. i dont think i could ever watch a football match again Sad
    ban
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 am

luke. wrote:

You're so bitter and full of shit. You think you're the best thing since sliced bread and can tell everyone what they can and can't do. fuck off.

You are a nob and everyone knows it, how am I full of shit when you're an excessive liar

No I am better than you, that's why you can never actually call me an idiot

Luke just facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 am

Jord wrote:
    ban
    I did already.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 am

Tom wrote:
    luke. wrote:

You are a nob and everyone knows it, how am I full of shit when you're an excessive liar

No I am better than you, that's why you can never actually call me an idiot

Luke just facepalm
    roflroflroflroflrofl
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 am

Chelsea vs Barca was worse then this Neutral

Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 am

Kyro I love you. Can you say Forest will win next week?
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Jord wrote:
    ban
    I did already.
    rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:26 am