Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Cornholio
Carlos Jenkinson
El_indian
Torresxvilla
mac
Mario
LeBron
SBSP
Zzonked
chiboygeorge
wellz
Fanatic
Hitchy
Barton
Cadbury
Jord
Ben
blackskar
Uncle John from Jamaica
Lux
Scouser_Dave
Cameron.
Jamie
luke.
Sean
Drake
30 posters

FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9!

Anonymous

FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9! - Page 4 Empty Re: FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 am

Tom wrote:
    luke. wrote:Quicker you accept it and not take it out on me and Sean the less it'll hurt. No point fighting about it

They get angry over you both because you both acted like twats to the highest order

In fairnes, Sean was fine. Luke was a grade A prick though.
    Anonymous

FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9! - Page 4 Empty Re: FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:55 am

Dan wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    luke. wrote:Quicker you accept it and not take it out on me and Sean the less it'll hurt. No point fighting about it

They get angry over you both because you both acted like twats to the highest order

Luke always a prick, nothing new.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:00 am

Dan wrote:
    Tom wrote:

I'd imagine Sean's signature and avatar of yesterdays and today was probably more irritating for you guys than his actual posts. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:01 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Tom wrote:

I'd imagine Sean's signature and avatar of yesterdays and today was probably more irritating for you guys than his actual posts. Laughing

His club, his player. No problem with it.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:02 am

Tom wrote:

How exactly did I act like a twat? I said on numerous times I understood why they hate Torres now, and never rubbed it i'n their face. I'm not gonna apologise being happy about making a great signing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:05 am

Sean CFC wrote:
    Tom wrote:

How exactly did I act like a twat? I said on numerous times I understood why they hate Torres now, and never rubbed it i'n their face. I'm not gonna apologise being happy about making a great signing.

To be fair, your not the problem.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:16 am

Sean CFC wrote:
    Tom wrote:

While Torres was a Liverpool player you on numerous occasions decided to back Torres at every opportunity (clearly you had barely any interest at all before the bid was submitted), nothing's wrong with it just the fact that you acted like a twat while pool fans were in shock.

If someone's upset at someone, you don't go round consistently backing up the the person who got them upset do you? especially in their faces. Sometimes they need to be backed up, but not consistently.

You acted like a twat, Luke is a twat so that makes no difference
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:53 am

El_indian wrote:
    mauro wrote:"i joined chelsea because it is a club that will get me to where i want to be which is winning trophies"

"i hope liverpool fans can understand . although its natural for them to be angry, but even if they hate me for this i will always love them regardless"

I knew he would come out and say something like that but when did that happen??

He never did say that did he mauro???
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Luke's a massive cunt.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:03 pm

I remember how Luke and Sean were rubbing this in the Liverpool's fans faces all the time. Even I love to do that but not something like this -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Before my time. Cry
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Lol why did i ever make this thread Laughing
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Sean wasn't even bad at the time, he was just made up that they'd signed a shit striker Mischief
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Sean wrote:Honestly could not be happier now, plus Luiz. Brilliant window

Laughing

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Sean CFC wrote:

To be fair, your not the problem.

You're.
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:53 am

Basketball
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:02 pm

fucking shit bag Torres

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:21 pm