Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Cornholio
Carlos Jenkinson
El_indian
Torresxvilla
mac
Mario
LeBron
SBSP
Zzonked
chiboygeorge
wellz
Fanatic
Hitchy
Barton
Cadbury
Jord
Ben
blackskar
Uncle John from Jamaica
Lux
Scouser_Dave
Cameron.
Jamie
luke.
Sean
Drake
30 posters

FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9!

Anonymous

FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9! - Page 3 Empty Re: FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:04 am

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:He needs to remember he's only here because we took the risk and bought him in the first place. Ungratfeul cunt. After all we did for him, this is how he repays us?
    Apart from the fact weeantedhim back in 2006?

Didn't want him enough though did you.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9! - Page 3 Empty Re: FERNANDO TORRES CHELSEA'S NUMBER 9!

Post by chiboygeorge Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:06 am

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:He needs to remember he's only here because we took the risk and bought him in the first place. Ungratfeul cunt. After all we did for him, this is how he repays us?
    Apart from the fact weeantedhim back in 2006?
    facepalm You wanted him but you didn't risk it. Many clubs wanted Torres since Euro 2004 but they didn't risk it and Liverpool did and treated him like a king but he goes and embarrasses them.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:07 am

We still wanted him.. If Liverpool didn't bite we probably would have
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:41 pm

luke. wrote:You know Torres left atleti for trophies, yes? Same shit, different clubs.

It's not looking like you will win any though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:47 pm

I don't understand Liverpool fans saying things like "after all we did for him".

He came to Liverpool to win trophies, then helped Gerrard carry a shit squad of players the best they could. Naturally scoring fucking loads and loads of goals the fans loved him. But they weren't doing much for him, he was just doing a shitload for them scoring all these goals and getting fuck all success in return. He has lost nothing by leaving Liverpool in fact he wasted 3 of the best years of his career there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:57 pm

torres say that liverpool fans was a very brilliant to him and best fans he ever seen. obvious he has no illfeeling to liverpool fans but sounded like he was frustrate by management in liverpool and obviously because he never win anything there

will liverpool fans still like him or do they hating him now
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:59 pm

mauro wrote:torres say that liverpool fans was a very brilliant to him and best fans he ever seen. obvious he has no illfeeling to liverpool fans but sounded like he was frustrate by management in liverpool and obviously because he never win anything there

will liverpool fans still like him or do they hating him now

Well I can't speak for all fans but I for one think he's a massive lying cunt but still have some feelings for him as a player if you know what I mean.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 pm

"i joined chelsea because it is a club that will get me to where i want to be which is winning trophies"

"i hope liverpool fans can understand . although its natural for them to be angry, but even if they hate me for this i will always love them regardless"
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:12 pm

mauro wrote:"i joined chelsea because it is a club that will get me to where i want to be which is winning trophies"

"i hope liverpool fans can understand . although its natural for them to be angry, but even if they hate me for this i will always love them regardless"

I honestly think he will regret his move. I don't see Chelsea winning the title this season or Champions League with Barca and Real Madrid in their way. Doubt they will win it next season either and by then Drogba, Terry and co will be past it. Lampard also has maybe 2 more years.

Last edited by mac on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:13 pm

After seeing some of the stuff posted on here after Torres' transfer I really can't fathom to see how Liverpool fans can go and call Everton fans bitter acting as if they're not in the slightest bit bitter themselves
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Holy ****. eek

Didn't see Chelsea getting both Torres+Luiz.

€41M for Carroll. Suspect

One of the most interesting January transfer windows in years though.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:19 pm

mauro wrote:"i joined chelsea because it is a club that will get me to where i want to be which is winning trophies"

I knew he would come out and say something like that but when did that happen??

Last edited by El_indian on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Hitchy wrote:Torres: ''It's every footballer's dream to play for a big club and I can finally do that now.''
    lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:29 pm

El_indian wrote:

on chelsea tv

i have chelsea tv along with barca tv and arsenal tv i see all those stuff Basketball
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:30 pm

HenryGale wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:Torres: ''It's every footballer's dream to play for a big club and I can finally do that now.''
    lol!

lets be honest - if he knew that saying that would have insulted Liverpool fans he wouldn't have said it...

it's down English being his second language
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:31 pm

mauro wrote:
    El_indian wrote:

on chelsea tv

i have chelsea tv along with barca tv and arsenal tv i see all those stuff Basketball

Yeah I saw the Torres interview but don't recall him saying that... did he say it some other time?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 pm

no it was in the interview scratch

which one did u watching
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 pm

there was 2, one when he answer some question in press room

and other was chelsea tv exclusives
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Oh I just saw this one:

did he say it in the press room?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:48 pm

that is shorterned version

im watch full was like 8 minutes

was a pretty funny

torres look like he was about to sleep and interviewer asks some really stupid question like what position he want to play
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:50 pm

mauro wrote:that is shorterned version

im watch full was like 8 minutes

was a pretty funny

torres look like he was about to sleep and interviewer asks some really stupid question like what position he want to play

LOL I don't believe you
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 am

It's nice to see you carrying on the tradition of shit threads made by you
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:40 am

Did he say that? Neutral

Last edited by Cadbury on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:43 am

Let it go NGreat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:48 am

Hitchy wrote:After seeing some of the stuff posted on here after Torres' transfer I really can't fathom to see how Liverpool fans can go and call Everton fans bitter acting as if they're not in the slightest bit bitter themselves

Laughing

Nobody is denying we are. Apologies for now disliking a player who sold us out to force a move to one of our biggest rivals ayt the monent. Didn't realise it was a crime. How would you react if Cahill joined us? Much the same I'd imagine.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:53 am

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:Let it go NGreat.

Just curious Sad
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:54 am

Quicker you accept it and not take it out on me and Sean the less it'll hurt. No point fighting about it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:25 am

luke. wrote:Quicker you accept it and not take it out on me and Sean the less it'll hurt. No point fighting about it
    If you don't wind them up all the time, they'd probably get over it faster.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:27 am

luke. wrote:Quicker you accept it and not take it out on me and Sean the less it'll hurt. No point fighting about it

They get angry over you both because you both acted like twats to the highest order
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:44 am

Hitchy wrote:After seeing some of the stuff posted on here after Torres' transfer I really can't fathom to see how Liverpool fans can go and call Everton fans bitter acting as if they're not in the slightest bit bitter themselves

Different situation. He has said so many times he loves the club, that he will honour his contract blah blah blah. Three days till the end off the window hands in transfer request and then silence. Never gave us any time to get a proper replacment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:22 pm