Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
wellz
Keanoo
Uncle John from Jamaica
coolhead33
Ben
Jordan Henderchip
Walcott
luke.
ShakerMatty
13 posters

10 minutes added on longest ever added on time!!??

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

10 minutes added on longest ever added on time!!?? Empty 10 minutes added on longest ever added on time!!??

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:20 am

Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

10 minutes added on longest ever added on time!!?? Empty Re: 10 minutes added on longest ever added on time!!??

Post by luke. Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:21 am

Fergie time is getting out of hand now.
    Anonymous

10 minutes added on longest ever added on time!!?? Empty Re: 10 minutes added on longest ever added on time!!??

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:22 am

Thread worthy?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 am

Cameron_LFC wrote:Thread worthy?

Why not? He is asking whether it is the longest ever time added on.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 am

Yes cos i want to know if theres any added on times which are more than that Laughing
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 am

United clearly want to add to their goal difference. 10 minutes added on longest ever added on time!!?? 599439
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 am

James ♠️ wrote:

cheers pal Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 am

James ♠️ wrote:

You would know about making thread worthy threads Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:25 am

Cameron_LFC wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

You would know about making thread worthy threads Neutral

Don't be a dick Cameron.

Most of all don't be a stupid dick. Check my most recent topics and tell me the ones that aren't thread worthy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:29 am

The blackpool vs Man U one was just you being a bitter cunt Laughing

And its not, i saw a game on skysports that went to 105 minutes (in a premier league game). I remember it cos Andy Gray was joking about if the clock could go to 100
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:31 am

Cameron_LFC wrote:The blackpool vs Man U one was just you being a bitter cunt Laughing

And its not, i saw a game on skysports that went to 105 minutes (in a premier league game). I remember it cos Andy Gray was joking about if the clock could go to 100

No it wasn't. It was made when the game went to 2-1 and seeing as there was no thread to discuss it I made it. Just because you disagree with my opinion, it doesn't make me a "bitter cunt".
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:32 am

What was your opinion? That Holloway isnt a very good manager? Even though hes worked miracles with Blackpool with players who arent that good, apart from like 3 of them.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 am

I remember a game that went over a hundred minutes and they had a penalty that hit the inside of both posts Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 am

Cameron_LFC wrote:What was your opinion? That Holloway isnt a very good manager? Even though hes worked miracles with Blackpool with players who arent that good, apart from like 3 of them.

Why did I need an opinion to make a thread? It was just a thread for people to discuss the match.

But the opinions I put in there where

1. Adam can only pass a ball, can't do much else.
    2. Holloway is overrated and naive.

Only 3 players that are good? I'd say there is more than PL standard.

Kingson, played in the world cup for Ghana.
    Adam, their best player
    Harewood, scored quite a few in the PL
    Grandin, from Barca youth academy, quality player.
    Cathcart, up and coming CB that was signed from Man U
    Evatt has looked PL quality too
    Full backs that are better than alot of lower PL full backs at going forwards, not so great at defending.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 am

Stoke vs Spurs (?) a few seasons ago when there were like 4 injuries went to over 100 minutes.

Last edited by Ben on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:41 am

James ♠ wrote:
    Cameron_LFC wrote:What was your opinion? That Holloway isnt a very good manager? Even though hes worked miracles with Blackpool with players who arent that good, apart from like 3 of them.

Why did I need an opinion to make a thread? It was just a thread for people to discuss the match.

But the opinions I put in there where

1. Adam can only pass a ball, can't do much else.
    2. Holloway is overrated and naive.

Only 3 players that are good? I'd say there is more than PL standard.

Kingson, played in the world cup for Ghana.
    Adam, their best player
    Harewood, scored quite a few in the PL
    Grandin, from Barca youth academy, quality player.
    Cathcart, up and coming CB that was signed from Man U
    Evatt has looked PL quality too
    Full backs that are better than alot of lower PL full backs at going forwards, not so great at defending.

Tbf, i only made up a random number
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 am

Just like most people on here. You make stupid comments on shit you don't know about.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 am

Yeovil vs Borunmouth had 18 minutes in the first half or something like that. Think it was Owusu who got injured.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:48 am

James ♠️ wrote:Just like most people on here. You make stupid comments on shit you don't know about.

Oh shit i dont know about facepalm

I wasnt trying to have a massive debate with you, so i just said a general number. If we can't match your footballing knowledge, maybe you should fuck off like you said you were going to?
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:49 am

Pompey v Leeds had 17 minutes added on at the weekend.

Floodlights did fail though. Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:50 am

Cameron_LFC wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:Just like most people on here. You make stupid comments on shit you don't know about.

Oh shit i dont know about 10 minutes added on longest ever added on time!!?? 58503

I wasnt trying to have a massive debate with you, so i just said a general number. If we can't match your footballing knowledge, maybe you should fuck off like you said you were going to?

You made a clear statement that you think Blackpool only have 3 good players.

If I went, would you as well as others ask me to come back again? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Cameron_LFC wrote:

Oh shit i dont know about 10 minutes added on longest ever added on time!!?? 58503

You made a clear statement that you think Blackpool only have 3 good players.

If I went, would you as well as others ask me to come back again? Laughing
    Well, like i said previously, i just said a random number cos i wasnt interested enough to really think about it Laughing

And no i wont, you used to be cool when we played Xbox Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:54 am

If you aren't interested in a topic then don't post on it.

Yarnbury, I don't think that example counts. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 am

Clutching at straws
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 am

Stoke v Spurs a few years ago had 15mins added time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 am

Wolves v Leicester, FA Cup 3rd/4th rnd in 93/94 had 8 minutes added at the end of each half!
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 am

the game was stopped for about 10 mins due to Rafael's injury, therefore added on to the extra time. I wonder if it is the most ever put on, I certainly have never seen that much added on before.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:07 am

wellz wrote:the game was stopped for about 10 mins due to Rafael's injury, therefore added on to the extra time. I wonder if it is the most ever put on, I certainly have never seen that much added on before.

Why not read the other posts in the thread to find out it isn't?
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 am

I recall a Carling Cup final between Arsenal and Chelsea... a huge fight broke out
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Don't see what there is to complain about. It took them 5-10 minutes to deal with Rafael's injury. scratch

I remember a Barcelona match got 9 minutes because either Eto'o was injured or they had to replace a post. Maybe both. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:33 pm