Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
SBSP
Cadbury
Cornholio
North_Sea_Tiger
10 posters

Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins

Anonymous

Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins  - Page 2 Empty Re: Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:33 am

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:I just spoke to EA customer support. I used the live chat feature. The woman I spoke to was very undertsanding and seemed really willing to help. She said she would forward my case to her supervisor and he actually got in touch with me via email the next day. He sent me a form to fill in with loads of deatils about my account and how much coins were taken and when i noticed my account had changed. I got a email today to say that they had looked into my account history and tracked the account changes and data movement and had credited my account, suspended the hackers account and told me to expect a call from the police to explain what had happened and if I would like to press criminal charges. Just waiting for a police call

these "coins", are they of any monetary value? in the eyes of the law would this theft be seen as a crime?

i'm not on a wind up here, just genuinely curious. i guess the fact he has hacked your account is a form of fraud so a crime has been commited, but the punishment should only ever fit the crime which to my mind isn't the most heinous.

perhaps he will recieve the punishment he deserves, i doubt it will be too severe though.
    Yeah the coins have money value. I spent around £50 on the game to bbuild up coins and make a team. Also if sold on ebay 100k coins sells for £25 do he has stolen around £75 fro me. Not a lot I know. Wasnt too fussed about that. More annoyed that he tried to reset the passwords to my ebay, paypal & online bank accounts. He could easily have got my credit card info and my parents credit cards as they are on Paypal. I hope the guy gets fucked for this because its theft, fraud and Id theft is what i was told today and can easily come with a fine of £2000 and 6 month sentence for him

i had no idea the coins were actually paid for! every days a school day.

regardless i hope he does do time, the fucking leech!
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins  - Page 2 Empty Re: Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins

Post by LFC_Grunners Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:37 am

I've just give him some abuse on an inbox on facebook, involving Pigs,Gangsters from Yorkshire and Gordon Brown, not sure how it helps but.....shifty
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:I've just give him some abuse on an inbox on facebook, involving Pigs,Gangsters from Yorkshire and Gordon Brown, not sure how it helps but.....Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins  - Page 2 279869

Laughing Ive been doing it a couple of times a week since he did it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:25 am

I'm changing all my passwords now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:44 pm