Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
SBSP
Cadbury
Cornholio
North_Sea_Tiger
10 posters

Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins

North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins  Empty Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:43 am

Hi

Yesterday my email and PSN was hacked via Facebook. The person added me on Facebook saying that he was interested in doing trades after I posted on the FIFA 11 Ultimate Team page. I got talking to him about UT and when I tried to log into my Playstation I found I couldnt. I tried to log into the email address I use for PSN and I also couldnt get in there. I knew something was up because as soon as I couldnt get in to these accounts the guy had deleted me on Facebook and deleted his account.

Luckily I have linked a 2nd email address to the primary email that I have so I could get a password reset sent to it. I finally gained access to the main email that I used and found out this guy had changed my email address password, my PSN password & my EA accounts password.

When I finally got these chaged to something suitable for me I logged into my Playstation & FIFA to find out he had stolen my trade pile and around 280k of coins and left me with 1 bronze player.

I thought to myself how did he knnow my passwords. He didnt need to. A simple browse through my Facebook page and he had answers to my security questions without me noticing. Questions like Where were you born? First pets name? Football team you support? Date of birth? and my full home address.

Im not too bothered about the coins TBH but I dont like being stolen from. Not only this but the guy also has tried resetting my Paypal, Ebay and online bank accounts. If I am not able to track this guy down then I dont know when he will stop stealing.

The page he hacked me was a Facebook page called Johnandvicky Portman. He closed that after hacking me but I tracked his personal page of John Portman here. I know its him because of the profile photo. I cant see his full profile ecause it is private. Ive tried contacting Facebook team to help me but got nothing. Can somebody help me catch this theif so I can stop him steeling more valuable things fro me, get my coins back & have this guy charged with theft & ID fraud.

Can somebody give me some idea of what to do. I cant just go to the police with his profile pic and say find him
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000383430789

This is the thiefs Facebook if anybody could help me
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins  Empty Re: Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins

Post by Cornholio Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:45 am

I have no experience with this sort of thing, but I have seen a few revenge movies.

From that, I would say your first step would be to call your friend who is high up in the police. He will tell you the location and other known facts of your nemesis.

The next part is the real shit. After some spying on him for a bit, you will need to take him on.

This will involve high speed car chases, aswell as a few gun fights.

You will get shot, but only in the shoulder or something.

You'll soldier on holding your shoulder, displaying signs of pain, but in a masculine way.

Your nemesis will then be pinned down, begging for you to spare his life.

You'll say something witty, then shoot him in the head.

With a sort of empty, but satisfied look on your face, you will leave area (probably a warehouse) slowly, still grasping your shoulder as flames engulf the building.

All in all, I'd say you'd be best off leaving it and learning a very valuable lesson to not leave your passwords and security questions as something easy to guess.
    Anonymous

Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins  Empty Re: Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:33 am

You should report him to the police for crimes against fashion.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am

Anderson=Class wrote:You should report him to the police for crimes against fashion.

Agreed. That jumper Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins  512670
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:40 am

You lot are brutal. Laughing
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:25 am

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:I have no experience with this sort of thing, but I have seen a few revenge movies.

From that, I would say your first step would be to call your friend who is high up in the police. He will tell you the location and other known facts of your nemesis.

The next part is the real shit. After some spying on him for a bit, you will need to take him on.

This will involve high speed car chases, aswell as a few gun fights.

You will get shot, but only in the shoulder or something.

You'll soldier on holding your shoulder, displaying signs of pain, but in a masculine way.

Your nemesis will then be pinned down, begging for you to spare his life.

You'll say something witty, then shoot him in the head.

With a sort of empty, but satisfied look on your face, you will leave area (probably a warehouse) slowly, still grasping your shoulder as flames engulf the building.

All in all, I'd say you'd be best off leaving it and learning a very valuable lesson to not leave your passwords and security questions as something easy to guess.

Laughing I actually thought about doing this if I didnt have work to go to
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:25 am

NGreat wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:You should report him to the police for crimes against fashion.

Agreed. That jumper Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins  512670
    I second this Email & PSN Hacked. Help Me Catch The Hacker & Get My Coins  58503
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:29 am

WTF? Is one of his parents a giraffe?
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:37 am

SBSP_FIFA wrote:WTF? Is one of his parents a giraffe?
    I know his Dads dead. Thought about using that against him but even Im not that low. The missing coins doesnt bother me its just the 20+ emails a day I get with him trying to reset my passwords. Ive changed all my security questions though so he cant get anything. Would have just given him the coins but now I will have to report him after he tried to access my Ebay, Paypal & bank accounts
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 am

what a lowlife CUNT
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:20 am

Low life fucking cunt.

Report him to the police? for hacking is all you can do and hope something happens.

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:36 am

If all the security questions to your accounts can be found on your facebook page then that's pretty bad from your point.

Questions like Where were you born? First pets name? Football team you support? Date of birth? and my full home address.

Why the hell is your first pets name on Facebook? Questions like football team you support, date of birth and where you were born are just terrible security questions...if you have those then you deserve to get hacked. Same with full home address and why that is on your Facebook is again silly.

The best security questions are those that only you'd know. E.G. if the question was "First pet".....I'd put something related so that it's easy for me to remember....but not actually my first pet's name e.g. neopets or something random like that. Almost no one would know your mother's maiden name either.

North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:If all the security questions to your accounts can be found on your facebook page then that's pretty bad from your point.

Questions like Where were you born? First pets name? Football team you support? Date of birth? and my full home address.

Why the hell is your first pets name on Facebook? Questions like football team you support, date of birth and where you were born are just terrible security questions...if you have those then you deserve to get hacked. Same with full home address and why that is on your Facebook is again silly.

The best security questions are those that only you'd know. E.G. if the question was "First pet".....I'd put something related so that it's easy for me to remember....but not actually my first pet's name e.g. neopets or something random like that. Almost no one would know your mother's maiden name either.

I didnt choose the scurity questions. Hotmail give you ones and you have to get all 3 correct. They ask you 3 ones when you want to reset your password. I didnt have my full address on facebook either. I didnt know that i shouldnt have taken a pic of my dog and posted it on facebook. I forgot somebody would use that against me to hack my accounts Rolling Eyes .
    Also things like my email address. Everybody has that on their faceook for people to add them on msn annd people all say what their hometown is. Ive never heard of anybody getting their accounts hacked because of a person looking at their facebook but when I look back at it then you really dont expect that to happen. Easy to seem why it happened when you look back and study it but nobody expects simple information like that to be used so easily against them. When I set up the security questions I didnt think about witty answers because I never forget my passwords so I just treated these questions lightly.
    Hopefully this will help others and stop the same happening to them. Im going to the police anyway on Monday to file a report. All I have is the guys old facebook page that he used to hack me and his current one. Hopefully the police can talk to somebody at facebook and track this guy down because with him being in my email account I dont know what all he has seen because I use the online storage that is given to you to store some vital things
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 pm

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:I didnt choose the scurity questions. Hotmail give you ones and you have to get all 3 correct.

You pick the answers though Arrow

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    They ask you 3 ones when you want to reset your password. I didnt have my full address on facebook either. I didnt know that i shouldnt have taken a pic of my dog and posted it on facebook. I forgot somebody would use that against me to hack my accounts Rolling Eyes .

Well if it's your first pet and that's one of your security questions then (as easy as it is to forget about it) it's silly.

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    Also things like my email address. Everybody has that on their faceook for people to add them on msn annd people all say what their hometown is. Ive never heard of anybody getting their accounts hacked because of a person looking at their facebook but when I look back at it then you really dont expect that to happen. Easy to seem why it happened when you look back and study it but nobody expects simple information like that to be used so easily against them. When I set up the security questions I didnt think about witty answers because I never forget my passwords so I just treated these questions lightly.
    Hopefully this will help others and stop the same happening to them. Im going to the police anyway on Monday to file a report. All I have is the guys old facebook page that he used to hack me and his current one. Hopefully the police can talk to somebody at facebook and track this guy down because with him being in my email account I dont know what all he has seen because I use the online storage that is given to you to store some vital things

If you don't take security questions seriously then you're making it a lot easier for people to hack you. You would've been better off just spamming "asxfasdtgsdgwsdyf" as your answer to security questions if you don't forget your password.....a lot better than easy answers (which if they're all on your Facebook page are easy tbh)
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:
    North_Sea_Tiger wrote:I didnt choose the scurity questions. Hotmail give you ones and you have to get all 3 correct.

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    They ask you 3 ones when you want to reset your password. I didnt have my full address on facebook either. I didnt know that i shouldnt have taken a pic of my dog and posted it on facebook. I forgot somebody would use that against me to hack my accounts Rolling Eyes .

Well if it's your first pet and that's one of your security questions then (as easy as it is to forget about it) it's silly.

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

If you don't take security questions seriously then you're making it a lot easier for people to hack you. You would've been better off just spamming "asxfasdtgsdgwsdyf" as your answer to security questions if you don't forget your password.....a lot better than easy answers (which if they're all on your Facebook page are easy tbh)

Its obviously a lot easier to look back at it now and say this but when I made these answers a while back I just answered the questions. If I knew the account could be hacked as easy as it was then maybe i wouldnt have put my dogs real name and put ROBOFUCKBOT69DILDOFORCE instead but back when I made the account I didnt thinnk I would need these answers so just aswered them honestly. Its easy to look back once things have happened and said should have done this or this but you dont think much about it at the time
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 pm

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    Luxz0rz wrote:

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:

Its obviously a lot easier to look back at it now and say this but when I made these answers a while back I just answered the questions. If I knew the account could be hacked as easy as it was then maybe i wouldnt have put my dogs real name and put ROBOFUCKBOT69DILDOFORCE instead but back when I made the account I didnt thinnk I would need these answers so just aswered them honestly. Its easy to look back once things have happened and said should have done this or this but you dont think much about it at the time

Remind me the next time you get good players on your UT account.....I'll use ROBOFUCKBOT69DILDOFORCE to hack it pig
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Jodie James on his friends list looks like a dirty bird. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Mal wrote:Jodie James on his friends list looks like a dirty bird. shifty

rofl
    ArsenalAreUs
    ArsenalAreUs

Post by ArsenalAreUs Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:36 am

I got hacked aswell but not that bad. He has some nice people on his friends though laugh
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:12 pm

The guy deleted his account lol. I hope that doesnt make him think he wont get caught. EA have already told me theyve tracked down the coins transfer. Ive got my coins back annd theyve deleted his ea account so now he has lost everything. EA have also informed the police of his details for me and have asked the police to investigate. I haope this cunt gets everything thats coming to him
    ArsenalAreUs
    ArsenalAreUs

Post by ArsenalAreUs Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Can I ask how you got your coins back? I got hacked and they never done anything to get me mine back "/
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:35 pm

I just spoke to EA customer support. I used the live chat feature. The woman I spoke to was very undertsanding and seemed really willing to help. She said she would forward my case to her supervisor and he actually got in touch with me via email the next day. He sent me a form to fill in with loads of deatils about my account and how much coins were taken and when i noticed my account had changed. I got a email today to say that they had looked into my account history and tracked the account changes and data movement and had credited my account, suspended the hackers account and told me to expect a call from the police to explain what had happened and if I would like to press criminal charges. Just waiting for a police call
    ArsenalAreUs
    ArsenalAreUs

Post by ArsenalAreUs Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Ah may do that myself I went into live chat with one got the email had no details or anything too fill in but got told to PM someone on EA forum and he never replied.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:41 pm

ArsenalAreUs wrote:Ah may do that myself I went into live chat with one got the email had no details or anything too fill in but got told to PM someone on EA forum and he never replied.
    Yeah. I was told to do the same. Make a thread & PM people and hope a developer takes notice. I was just lucky that the woman offered to pass along my situation to her superior I guess.
    ArsenalAreUs
    ArsenalAreUs

Post by ArsenalAreUs Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:42 pm

I am going to go back in now Smile He only took my EA persona nothing else though :?
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 pm

They didnt take anything from me. The only time I was asked for details was when they got back in touch with me. When you start the chat session the will have a screen with all your details so they shouldnt need much
    ArsenalAreUs
    ArsenalAreUs

Post by ArsenalAreUs Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:49 pm

I am in chat now, but last time I was the guy was weird Laughing I lost like IF Bale IF walcott IF VDV etc..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 am

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:I just spoke to EA customer support. I used the live chat feature. The woman I spoke to was very undertsanding and seemed really willing to help. She said she would forward my case to her supervisor and he actually got in touch with me via email the next day. He sent me a form to fill in with loads of deatils about my account and how much coins were taken and when i noticed my account had changed. I got a email today to say that they had looked into my account history and tracked the account changes and data movement and had credited my account, suspended the hackers account and told me to expect a call from the police to explain what had happened and if I would like to press criminal charges. Just waiting for a police call

these "coins", are they of any monetary value? in the eyes of the law would this theft be seen as a crime?

i'm not on a wind up here, just genuinely curious. i guess the fact he has hacked your account is a form of fraud so a crime has been commited, but the punishment should only ever fit the crime which to my mind isn't the most heinous.

perhaps he will recieve the punishment he deserves, i doubt it will be too severe though.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:39 am

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:I just spoke to EA customer support. I used the live chat feature. The woman I spoke to was very undertsanding and seemed really willing to help. She said she would forward my case to her supervisor and he actually got in touch with me via email the next day. He sent me a form to fill in with loads of deatils about my account and how much coins were taken and when i noticed my account had changed. I got a email today to say that they had looked into my account history and tracked the account changes and data movement and had credited my account, suspended the hackers account and told me to expect a call from the police to explain what had happened and if I would like to press criminal charges. Just waiting for a police call
    Great news mate sick of all these cunts that hack accounts I had a mate that was the 7th best in FIFA 11 but his account got hacked and i really felt sorry for him
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 am

'orrible bastard wrote:

these "coins", are they of any monetary value? in the eyes of the law would this theft be seen as a crime?

i'm not on a wind up here, just genuinely curious. i guess the fact he has hacked your account is a form of fraud so a crime has been commited, but the punishment should only ever fit the crime which to my mind isn't the most heinous.

perhaps he will recieve the punishment he deserves, i doubt it will be too severe though.
    Yeah the coins have money value. I spent around £50 on the game to bbuild up coins and make a team. Also if sold on ebay 100k coins sells for £25 do he has stolen around £75 fro me. Not a lot I know. Wasnt too fussed about that. More annoyed that he tried to reset the passwords to my ebay, paypal & online bank accounts. He could easily have got my credit card info and my parents credit cards as they are on Paypal. I hope the guy gets fucked for this because its theft, fraud and Id theft is what i was told today and can easily come with a fine of £2000 and 6 month sentence for him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:35 pm