Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
dena
AriseForLife
Carlos Jenkinson
The Stig
SBSP
Hitchy
Jamie
Sean
luke.
Danny
Lux
Dean
Cornholio
Jack
18 posters

Moyes: Pienaar refused to play

Anonymous

Moyes: Pienaar refused to play - Page 2 Empty Re: Moyes: Pienaar refused to play

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:31 am

Off to chelski then.
    Anonymous

Moyes: Pienaar refused to play - Page 2 Empty Re: Moyes: Pienaar refused to play

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:27 am

Yes he's going to go to Tottenham Run
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 am

Tom wrote:
    Nightmare wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:Uh, okay I guess?

quite common nowadays? that's good thumb

How does it feel having an empty trophy cabinet of late with Fabregas leaving and a shite goalie? idiot.

Don't worry your time to shit your pants before the finish line is coming, so it's all good.

And Pienaar probably got advice not to play as he could of gotten injured in a usually heated fixture, don't blame him, did well without him and should not be criticised IMO as he isn't an evertonian and he wants champions league, which, unfortunately, we cannot give him so best of luck to the lad.

I just wish he wasn't going to Spurs or Chelsea and to think he isn't good enough for you is a joke because it's either an ageing Malouda or Kalou.... or Burn out Bale before he's 27.

It's not empty, we have more than you
    Fabregas was supposedly leaving last summer... well done but our best prospect is still probably level with your best midfielder clap
    Our goalie is quite solid right now
    But please do have another failed dig at my club for no reason
    Think he probably did it because you threw one at his club... Neutral
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:49 am

Danny wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Nightmare wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:Uh, okay I guess?

quite common nowadays? that's good thumb

How does it feel having an empty trophy cabinet of late with Fabregas leaving and a shite goalie? idiot.

Don't worry your time to shit your pants before the finish line is coming, so it's all good.

And Pienaar probably got advice not to play as he could of gotten injured in a usually heated fixture, don't blame him, did well without him and should not be criticised IMO as he isn't an evertonian and he wants champions league, which, unfortunately, we cannot give him so best of luck to the lad.

I just wish he wasn't going to Spurs or Chelsea and to think he isn't good enough for you is a joke because it's either an ageing Malouda or Kalou.... or Burn out Bale before he's 27.

Fabregas was supposedly leaving last summer... well done but our best prospect is still probably level with your best midfielder clap

I took a dig at Pienaar not Everton, but you're assuming because i pointed out Everton are in 12th place i must be having a dig at them Rolling Eyes
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:02 am

Tom wrote:No i meant 3m is a waste of money because he's rubbish

Pienaar isn't rubbish. Tottenham just got a quality player for next to nothing. They will be able to regain that back from selling out a couple matches.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:11 am

AriseForLife wrote:
    Tom wrote:No i meant 3m is a waste of money because he's rubbish

Pienaar isn't rubbish. Tottenham just got a quality player for next to nothing. They will be able to regain that back from selling out a couple matches.

He adds around £70k a week to the wage bill too. Neutral
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:55 am

Tom wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Nightmare wrote:
    Tom wrote:

quite common nowadays? that's good Moyes: Pienaar refused to play - Page 2 284837

Fabregas was supposedly leaving last summer... well done but our best prospect is still probably level with your best midfielder Moyes: Pienaar refused to play - Page 2 207657

I took a dig at Pienaar not Everton, but you're assuming because i pointed out Everton are in 12th place i must be having a dig at them Rolling Eyes
    You took a dig at both Pienaar and Everton Moyes: Pienaar refused to play - Page 2 684775
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:03 pm

I understand him not wanting to play for such a shite club but he signed a contract. If everton tell him to jump, He should say how high. I hope he goes to chelsea and they never play this fucking asshole.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:15 pm

NZG wrote:I understand him not wanting to play for such a shite club but he signed a contract. If everton tell him to jump, He should say how high. I hope he goes to chelsea and they never play this fucking asshole.
    Deary me Moyes: Pienaar refused to play - Page 2 58503
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:23 pm

I don't know where Pienaar will fit in the team.

CM- No way. Modric/VDV/Huddlestone/Palacios/Krancjar > Pienaar
    RM- Lennon > Pienaar
    LM- Bale > Pienaar

Just think it's a waste....he's got more chance in the Chelsea team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Pienaar is a great signing for Spurs imo. Brings depth into the midfield and adds creativity.

Expect to see him play when either Modric, VDV or Bale are unable to.. he will get alot of games.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Hitchy wrote:
    NZG wrote:I understand him not wanting to play for such a shite club but he signed a contract. If everton tell him to jump, He should say how high. I hope he goes to chelsea and they never play this fucking asshole.
    before you said i took a dig at your club for no reason just remember who i support.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:05 pm

NZG wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:
    before you said i took a dig at your club for no reason just remember who i support.
    I know who you support, but still Moyes: Pienaar refused to play - Page 2 58503

Anyway, I reckon he's making the wrong choice choosing Spurs over Chelsea. Funnily enough I reckon he'd get more games at Chelsea
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:18 am

Looks like he's chosen Spurs:

To end speculation I am going to Spurs. I've had brilliant years at Everton and it will always be a special place in my heart

http://twitter.com/THEREALSTEVENPI

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:27 pm