Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Keanoo
Dean
Cadbury
Carlos Jenkinson
menalawyerguy
Jamie
Mouse
Cornholio
Jack
13 posters

My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers

Anonymous

My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers - Page 2 Empty Re: My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:51 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    ScottyBoy_21 wrote:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:
    ScottyBoy_21 wrote:I know I said I was leaving the forum/not going to post any more, but after seeing this, I just HAD to say what no one seems to have said yet.

Basically, it's not true. No one died. It was a pathetic rumour conjured up by bitter Everton fans.

The police have said no one was hurt, although they found a pool of blood outside a pub, but no one fucking died, okay?

It's not on the news, the police have come out and said no one's been hurt, it's just a sick rumour that Everton fans made up.

FACT.

Now what were you saying about the kind of people Liverpool fans are?

Everton fans are the ones making the sick rumours. Fucking cunts.

I thought you left?

I lied, for attention obviously.

Naturally. 99% of the people who claim "I'm not coming back" are back within a week.

Didn't you pull the same stunt on the old EA forum?

I'm addicted to the attention and I get thrills out of contradicting myself.
    Jack
    Jack

My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers - Page 2 Empty Re: My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers

Post by Jack Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:51 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Moorzy2911 wrote:Yeah and all that going on in the village is bullshit too?

Just admit you're a tool and a baiter for making this thread and we can all move on.

1) No.
    2) Why shouldn't I post a thread, If everyones saying a lad's been stabbed and theres loads of shite going on in the village why can't I.

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:52 am

In trying to make Liverpool fans look bad, he only made himself look bad.

/thread
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 am

menalawyerguy wrote:In trying to make Liverpool fans look bad, he only made himself look bad.

/thread

Please can you change your sig from 7 to 8, because I give a flying fuck about your sig.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:54 am

Everton have just stormed the Soli, few lads got bottled, one lad bottled had 4 year old son with him, shit house cunts

There's another rumour for you. Typical Liverpool fans.. Rolling Eyes
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:55 am

Moorzy, noones been stabbed or killed mate. Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:55 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    Moorzy2911 wrote:Yeah and all that going on in the village is bullshit too?

Just admit you're a tool and a baiter for making this thread and we can all move on.

1) No.
    2) Why shouldn't I post a thread, If everyones saying a lad's been stabbed and theres loads of shite going on in the village why can't I.

Maybe because you have some integrity and respect for the truth before jumping to conclusions. But I guess not. Any that you might have is easily overridden by your petty desire to make Liverpool fans look bad.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:56 am

menalawyerguy wrote:In trying to make Liverpool fans look bad, he only made himself look bad.

/thread

In trying to make them look bad?

Seriously, if rumour has it that someone has been killed and theres 14 police cars in West Derby Village then what would you think.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:

/thread

Seriously, if rumour has it that someone has been killed and theres 14 police cars in West Derby Village then what would you think.

An Everton fan was probably so desperate to add some substance to the rumours, so he killed himself and got his mate to blame it on a Liverpool fan.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:59 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    ScottyBoy_21 wrote:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:
    ScottyBoy_21 wrote:I know I said I was leaving the forum/not going to post any more, but after seeing this, I just HAD to say what no one seems to have said yet.

Basically, it's not true. No one died. It was a pathetic rumour conjured up by bitter Everton fans.

The police have said no one was hurt, although they found a pool of blood outside a pub, but no one fucking died, okay?

It's not on the news, the police have come out and said no one's been hurt, it's just a sick rumour that Everton fans made up.

FACT.

I thought you left?

Naturally. 99% of the people who claim "I'm not coming back" are back within a week.

TWICE cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:00 am

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:
    Moorzy2911 wrote:

/thread

An Everton fan was probably so desperate to add some substance to the rumours, so he killed himself and got his mate to blame it on a Liverpool fan.

I laughed, I am a terrible person facepalm
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:00 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:

/thread

No, you're trying to make them look like scholars and gentlemen. Seriously, stop treating us like we're all stupid.

I'd wait for some hard facts before slandering an entire fan base. But that's just me.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:06 am

OP is a terrible person. He's trying to make Liverpool sound like a horrible place full of crime Surprised.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:08 am

NGreat wrote:OP is a terrible person. He's trying to make Liverpool sound like a horrible place full of crime Surprised.

No, he's trying to make Liverpool fans specifically look like murderers, and using an unsubstantiated rumor to do it. But yea, he's a cunt.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:20 am

NGreat wrote:OP is a terrible person. He's trying to make Liverpool sound like a horrible place full of crime Surprised.
    Blackpool cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am

luke. wrote:
    Blackpool cheers

is full of gays.. Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:22 am

And blacks. My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers - Page 2 599439
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:25 am

OK. So apparently, there was a fight, no stabbings, no deaths.

But an Evertonian ended up with a broken jaw. Why you ask?

He walked into a pub full of Reds singing Hillsborough songs. Gets what he deserves.

Again, still rumours.. Neutral
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:45 am

I fucking hate people who make up rumours of this extent. If no one was murdered then why say so? It's just inciting trouble to happen between the scousers which could lead to serious harm to someone through retaliation.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Why can't you just fuck right off already? Isn't that like the third time you've said you were leaving but then came back?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Hitchy wrote:
    Why can't you just fuck right off already? Isn't that like the third time you've said you were leaving but then came back?

eek
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 pm

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:

eek
    Couldn't be arsed reading any other posts after the one that I quoted
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Dean wrote:Listen lad, fuck right off you haven't got a fuckin' clue what went on, you're basing this on some stupid rumour thats going round on facebook, I've seen it don't worry, all the stupid thick blue noses going on about it on every status...

NONE WAS KILLED, NO EVERTON FAN WAS KILLED.

An Everton fan went into a pub in Anfield with a BLADE, A KNIFE, shouting his mouth off, calling all Liverpool fans murderers there was kids in that pub and some lunatic runs in with a knife off his cake, he then got a hiding for it, his knife took off him and he got thrown out the pub and told to fuck off and the police got rang. End of story.

'' An Everton fan killed today whilst watching his team play, disgraceful ''

'' R.I.P The Evertonian who got killed, disgraceful ''

'' Murdering Kopite cunts ''

Thats just some of the statuses I've seen on my facebook from a few lemons. My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers - Page 2 70955
    Theres no way they would beat the shit out of somebody and then ring the police. You're actually telling the story as if you were there. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:59 pm

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    ScottyBoy_21 wrote:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:

FACT.

I thought you left?

I'm addicted to the attention and I get thrills out of contradicting myself.
    Scotty you also told Hitchy you were going to "smash" Everton. Unlucky there ay?
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Ah yeah, that's right. We didn't even turn up until the second half and they still couldn't beat us
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Moorzy2911 wrote:
    "An Everton supporter was beaten to death after entering a Pub opposite the Anfield football stadium 20 minutes after leaving the match."

Just a disgrace really, I hate the few who are like this, but most fans are now.

MURDERERS, MURDERERS, MURDERERS, MURRRRRRRDERERRRRRRRS!
    If it was true well i feel sorry for the fan who died but not all fans are the same

But as for you and your posting fuck off cause you mentioned Murderer's yesterday after Everton went up 2 1 so i think you should be banned
    My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers - Page 2 671343 This Horrible cunt My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers - Page 2 671343
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Hitchy wrote:Ah yeah, that's right. We didn't even turn up until the second half and they still couldn't beat us

No thats correct you did not turn up to the 2nd half get a Goal from a corner that was not a corner and a goal that was maybe a free kick but yes Everton did play better in the 2nd half ,but whats your excuse for the fact you were formed years before Liverpool fc and Liverpool fc have still won lots more than Everton My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers - Page 2 209254
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Yeah Liverpool are angry twats. At KC last season they got all mad that they drew 0-0 and tried kicking off.

Obviously our Humberside police force was too good for Liverpool fans who where attempting to murder us.

Seriously though, if someone got killed then unlucky. I'm pretty sure Everton fans aren't saints.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:33 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Dean wrote:Listen lad, fuck right off you haven't got a fuckin' clue what went on, you're basing this on some stupid rumour thats going round on facebook, I've seen it don't worry, all the stupid thick blue noses going on about it on every status...

NONE WAS KILLED, NO EVERTON FAN WAS KILLED.

An Everton fan went into a pub in Anfield with a BLADE, A KNIFE, shouting his mouth off, calling all Liverpool fans murderers there was kids in that pub and some lunatic runs in with a knife off his cake, he then got a hiding for it, his knife took off him and he got thrown out the pub and told to fuck off and the police got rang. End of story.

'' An Everton fan killed today whilst watching his team play, disgraceful ''

'' R.I.P The Evertonian who got killed, disgraceful ''

'' Murdering Kopite cunts ''

Thats just some of the statuses I've seen on my facebook from a few lemons. My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers - Page 2 70955
    Theres no way they would beat the shit out of somebody and then ring the police. You're actually telling the story as if you were there. Neutral

Well I wern't there, but one of my mates was. And he told me everything what I just said. No he got fucked, people who fucked him, got off out the pub, the owners of the pub then rang the police... the Aftermath? I don't know what happend after that like.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:48 am

All over a group of men playing footy...why does going to a football match turn some people into tribal nutters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:17 pm