Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Keanoo
Dean
Cadbury
Carlos Jenkinson
menalawyerguy
Jamie
Mouse
Cornholio
Jack
13 posters

My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers

Jack
    Jack

My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers Empty My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers

Post by Jack Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:33 am

"An Everton supporter was beaten to death after entering a Pub opposite the Anfield football stadium 20 minutes after leaving the match."

Just a disgrace really, I hate the few who are like this, but most fans are now.

MURDERERS, MURDERERS, MURDERERS, MURRRRRRRDERERRRRRRRS!

Last edited by Moorzy2911 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers Empty Re: My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:34 am

Is this true?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers Empty Re: My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers

Post by Cornholio Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:34 am

Pretty sick that you're using that to get one over Liverpool fans.

Someone died.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 am

I'm not, I'm just reiterating that they're a horrible breed.

The lad sat in the Lower Gwladys, nearby where I sit so reason I got a text, Googled it and nearly every Premier League fan-board has a post on it.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:38 am

It's not true,
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:38 am

Fuck off.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:I'm not, I'm just reiterating that they're a horrible breed.

So...yes, you indeed are.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 am

Why you pointing this out.. nothing to get happy about especially when you live in the same city
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 am

It doesn't come across that way. You've posted in an immature way.

Tbh that way that your post sounds would be like a Liverpool fan saying,"Now who's the murders? MURDERERS MURRRDDDEERRREEERRSS." If it was a Liverpool fan that died today.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:40 am

Right yeah, cos every single Liverpool fan did it, every fan base have their scum bags

RIP
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:41 am

It's not true.

Nice try anyway.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:41 am

Listen lad, fuck right off you haven't got a fuckin' clue what went on, you're basing this on some stupid rumour thats going round on facebook, I've seen it don't worry, all the stupid thick blue noses going on about it on every status...

NONE WAS KILLED, NO EVERTON FAN WAS KILLED.

An Everton fan went into a pub in Anfield with a BLADE, A KNIFE, shouting his mouth off, calling all Liverpool fans murderers there was kids in that pub and some lunatic runs in with a knife off his cake, he then got a hiding for it, his knife took off him and he got thrown out the pub and told to fuck off and the police got rang. End of story.

'' An Everton fan killed today whilst watching his team play, disgraceful ''

'' R.I.P The Evertonian who got killed, disgraceful ''

'' Murdering Kopite cunts ''

Thats just some of the statuses I've seen on my facebook from a few lemons. My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:42 am

I know I said I was leaving the forum/not going to post any more, but after seeing this, I just HAD to say what no one seems to have said yet.

Basically, it's not true. No one died. It was a pathetic rumour conjured up by bitter Everton fans.

The police have said no one was hurt, although they found a pool of blood outside a pub, but no one fucking died, okay?

It's not on the news, the police have come out and said no one's been hurt, it's just a sick rumour that Everton fans made up.

FACT.

Now what were you saying about the kind of people Liverpool fans are?

Everton fans are the ones making the sick rumours. Fucking cunts.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 am

Yeah and all that going on in the village is bullshit too?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:43 am

Horrible cunt.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:44 am

Dan wrote:Horrible cunt.

Who... My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:44 am

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:I know I said I was leaving the forum/not going to post any more, but after seeing this, I just HAD to say what no one seems to have said yet.

Basically, it's not true. No one died. It was a pathetic rumour conjured up by bitter Everton fans.

The police have said no one was hurt, although they found a pool of blood outside a pub, but no one fucking died, okay?

It's not on the news, the police have come out and said no one's been hurt, it's just a sick rumour that Everton fans made up.

FACT.

Why were you even browsing these forums? Neutral

But yeah even if it was true doesn't mean you should judge Liverpool fans, just the people that done it.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:44 am

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:I know I said I was leaving the forum/not going to post any more, but after seeing this, I just HAD to say what no one seems to have said yet.

Basically, it's not true.

It was actually said three times before you, but thanks for coming out of retirement (as if it was ever in doubt you would Wink ).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:45 am

kyro7 wrote:

FACT.

Why were you even browsing these forums? Neutral

But yeah even if it was true doesn't mean you should judge Liverpool fans, just the people that done it.

It's an addiction.
    Anonymous

Dean wrote:
    Dan wrote:Horrible cunt.

Who... My Comments About Liverpool Fans Being Murderers 279869

The Bluenose in here.

Not you Deano.. cheers
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:45 am

FACT.

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Keanoo ♥ on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:45 am

FACT.

I thought you left?
    Anonymous

menalawyerguy wrote:

Basically, it's not true.

It was actually said three times before you, but thanks for coming out of retirement (as if it was ever in doubt you would Wink ).

I took my time with my post Wink When I came in the thread, no one had said anything yet.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 am

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:

FACT.

I thought you left?

I lied, for attention obviously.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 am

You can't escape this forum.

People were trying to be racist to get banned and force the mods to make them not get on Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:47 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:Yeah and all that going on in the village is bullshit too?

Just admit you're a tool and a baiter for making this thread and we can all move on.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 am

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:

FACT.

I thought you left?

CLASSIC Scotty cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 am

Nah, honestly I came on to see what you lot have said about the Everton game. Then I saw this thread.

Defo not gonna be a very active member, but doubt I'm gonna leave for good.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 am

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:

FACT.

I thought you left?

Naturally. 99% of the people who claim "I'm not coming back" are back within a week.

Didn't you pull the same stunt on the old EA forum?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:51 am

Tbh, if he just made this thread to bait people, hes a pretty sick and bitter individual.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:22 am