Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Uncle John from Jamaica
Ben
Kuled
Drake
Keanoo
Cornholio
moscowmadeit3
SussexByTheSea
12 posters

Brighton's New Stadium and League Form

SussexByTheSea
    SussexByTheSea

Supports : Brighton and Hove Albion

Brighton's New Stadium and League Form Empty Brighton's New Stadium and League Form

Post by SussexByTheSea Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:42 am

Next season we here at Brighton are moving into our new stadium. Certainly better than our current home at Withdean. 22,500 capacity what you think? Also with our current form putting us at the top of league one could be a championship side next year. In Gus we trust.
    From
    Brighton's New Stadium and League Form Withdean-stadium-117
    To
    Brighton's New Stadium and League Form IMGP3481
    Brighton's New Stadium and League Form 0,,10433~9333768,00
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Brighton's New Stadium and League Form Empty Re: Brighton's New Stadium and League Form

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:44 am

Looks nice Smile

You deserve to go up, playing some amazing football and got some class players.

Cornholio
    Cornholio

Brighton's New Stadium and League Form Empty Re: Brighton's New Stadium and League Form

Post by Cornholio Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:45 am

Would look better with some grass.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:45 am

Looks like it will be a great stadium,
    can't wait to go there next season and see them playing championship football Very Happy
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:45 am

Nice stadium.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:46 am

Not bad mate
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:46 am

Looks very nice!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:55 am

Looks alot like the new stadiums being built in Poland. Particularly Cracovia's and Zagielbie's.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:55 am

Looks like a copy of the KC Stadium.

Brighton's New Stadium and League Form Kc_stadium_01
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:57 am

No it doesn't.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:00 am

James ♠ wrote:Looks like a copy of the KC Stadium.

Brighton's New Stadium and League Form Kc_stadium_01
    I thought it looked more like the Reebok myself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:04 am

You are right, ours looks better. Razz
    SussexByTheSea
    SussexByTheSea

Post by SussexByTheSea Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:08 am

Will be the best facility wise outside the Prem once finished. Cost £93 Million to build and has been every brightons fan dream since the selling of the Goldstone in 1999, cant wait for next season. Oh and it looks nothing like the KC stadium.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:13 am

Glenn Murray wrote:Will be the best facility wise outside the Prem once finished. Cost £93 Million to build and has been every brightons fan dream since the selling of the Goldstone in 1999, cant wait for next season. Oh and it looks nothing like the KC stadium.

What do you mean best facility wise? Is it more than just a stadium? Also that tag was probably given when it was started being built. Some teams have come down since then. Razz
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:27 am

Gus not worthy

Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:28 am

Definitely down to camp Casper.

Oh and my company carried out work on the stadium I believe, would have been awesome if I got to work on it and stuff.
    SussexByTheSea
    SussexByTheSea

Post by SussexByTheSea Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:33 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    What do you mean best facility wise? Is it more than just a stadium? Also that tag was probably given when it was started being built. Some teams have come down since then. Razz
    Just a stadium but everything is the best it can be, for example all the seats are padded.
    Ben wrote:Gus not worthy
    Gus has got us playing some brilliant football. I have had a season ticket for 2 seasons before this, and the difference is incredible.
    yarnbury11 wrote:Definitely down to camp Casper.

Oh and my company carried out work on the stadium I believe, would have been awesome if I got to work on it and stuff.
    Casper is a good keeper I must say, and has saved us more than once this season.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:36 am

He was a touch unpredictable though. I can guarantee at one point this season you will be sat with your head in your hands thinking "What the fuck did he just do?"
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:41 am

Yeah, he will make some baffling decisions but he always seemed like the brains behind it when we were doing well under Wise.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 am

So why does this cost 97m. Ours cost 40m to build( i think) And is bigger capacity.
    SussexByTheSea
    SussexByTheSea

Post by SussexByTheSea Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:57 am

James ♠ wrote:So why does this cost 97m. Ours cost 40m to build( i think) And is bigger capacity.

Capacity isnt everything. Im sure the concourse and changing rooms etc are not as good as at the Amex.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:02 am

That doesn't account for the 53m more. Ours cost 44m. Surely you can tell me why its costing an extra 53m to build. Laughing
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 am

I reckon difference in material price due to location saved a lot of money for Hull. Probably had cheaper labourers too. :p
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:06 am

Well I was wondering if the price included the land too.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:16 am

Going out of the cup mate Pfft
    SussexByTheSea
    SussexByTheSea

Post by SussexByTheSea Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:18 am

Luxz0rz wrote:Going out of the cup mate Pfft

Well if pompey was championship football then its easy. Very Happy
    But yeah i'm gonna go, whats your away capacity?
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 am

Glenn Murray wrote:Well if pompey was championship football then its easy. Very Happy
    But yeah i'm gonna go, whats your away capacity?

About 2000.

I'm touch and go as to whether I can make it....I should think I'll work the Saturday after next and so I'll be able to go to this match (I work every other saturday).

We're the in form team right now in the Championship whilst you're the in form team in League One......it'll be a good match I should think and hopefully we can get our players back from their injuries (I blame Hulse and Scunthorpe) because we can't underestimate Brighton think.

We've beaten teams like QPR and Cardiff recently so if we play like we have been playing I would expect to win. We score a lot of goals....the most in England and Scotland so far!
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 am

Glenn Murray wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Just a stadium but everything is the best it can be, for example all the seats are padded.
    Copying Arsenal are we? Brighton's New Stadium and League Form 881856
    I joke. Kooshty stadium.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:00 am

I reckon they've been ripped off on the price tbh. Even if it does have padded seats. Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:02 am

Very nice stadium, where'd you get the cash? -_-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:09 am