Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Cadbury
bcfcben
Royal
Barton
dena
Marvin
Drake
Jordi
Jess
Danny
Mal
Pippo
moscowmadeit3
17 posters

What famous person do you hate/dislike the most?

Anonymous

What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? - Page 2 Empty Re: What famous person do you hate/dislike the most?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:55 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Basically what the title says - What famous person do you hate or dislike the most and your reason why/

Can be any one famous.

Mine has to be Piers Morgan. What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? - Page 2 73365

I just think he is completely brainless. I don't get how people can like him Neutral

He is even a sports columnist in the daily mail, I mean he knows nothing about sport.

I always think he is a smug cunt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301176/Piers-Morgan-Manchester-United-wont-make-Wayne-Rooneys-aura-shattered.html
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? - Page 2 Empty Re: What famous person do you hate/dislike the most?

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:00 am

Anderson=Class wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:Basically what the title says - What famous person do you hate or dislike the most and your reason why/

Can be any one famous.

Mine has to be Piers Morgan. What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? - Page 2 73365

I just think he is completely brainless. I don't get how people can like him Neutral

He is even a sports columnist in the daily mail, I mean he knows nothing about sport.

I always think he is a smug cunt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301176/Piers-Morgan-Manchester-United-wont-make-Wayne-Rooneys-aura-shattered.html

To be fair this is the only bit he said which is right - Meanwhile, I've a sneaking feeling Dimitar Berbatov will finally show his class, and outperform Rooney. He's just too good to be as mediocre as he was last season.

All the rest is utter crap.
    Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:02 am

Just thought of it. Liam and Noel Gallagher. Were in a fucking brilliant band, but my god.. could they be more of a pair of cunts if they tried? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:37 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:To be honest that Louie Spence drives me crazy, not in a sexual way Neutral

I'm not homophobic or anything I just think he is like the in your face, annoying, over the top type of person.

I'll probably get shot for saying this but Jamie Redknapp. I just think any one can do a better job at being a sky sports pundit than him

Redknapp's like his Dad. A cunt.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:55 am

'LIVERPOOL will have a very good season under Roy Hodgson.

Judging by what he did with Fulham's fairly average squad, imagine what he's going to do with the likes of Gerrard and Torres.
    Fernando Torres

And if you think you've seen profligate spending from the Arabs at Manchester City, wait until the Chinese get going at Anfield if they succeed in buying the club.

From what I saw in Shanghai recently, they are the richest of the rich, and hate being anything but No 1 in any business venture. And for those lucky Kop fans, the quality of prawn balls at half-time is going to take a massive turn for the better.'

- Piers Morgan
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Too many to name,

Any mindless vacant cunts who are famous for fuck all and would drop their knickers and take it up the chuff for a picture in the paper

I'm looking at you Katir Price,Jedward,any and all talentless offspring of formally talented celebrities,any cunt who has been on Big Brother etc.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:19 am

forestfcfan ♥️ wrote:
    coolmarvin wrote:Louie Spence is a legend. Love that guy, no homo. Neutral

For me it's probably Emma Bunton cause when I met her she was such a bitch.

Emma Bunton What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? - Page 2 859644

My crush when I was 3 or 4. Had a poster of her on my wall.
    Laughing I never really liked any of them tbh. Although, Geri looks pretty hot in person tbh.

But yeah, she was probably having a bad day or something.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 am

Dan wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:To be honest that Louie Spence drives me crazy, not in a sexual way Neutral

I'm not homophobic or anything I just think he is like the in your face, annoying, over the top type of person.

I'll probably get shot for saying this but Jamie Redknapp. I just think any one can do a better job at being a sky sports pundit than him

Really? I like Jamie Redknapp, he's my favorite sky sports pundit. Well, not much of a choice between Andy friggin Gray and Richard Keys. Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:16 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Really? I like Jamie Redknapp, he's my favorite sky sports pundit. Well, not much of a choice between Andy friggin Gray and Richard Keys. Neutral

Jamie Redknapp is a massive bell end. Andy Gray although annoying is the best pundit on Sky. Neutral
    Barton

Post by Barton Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:05 am

Mal wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Jamie Redknapp is a massive bell end. Andy Gray although annoying is the best pundit on Sky. Neutral

He's a good pundit, and i haven't got anything against him.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:29 am

Redknapp is not a good pundit, Is there even such thing as a good pundit? Neutral
    Barton

Post by Barton Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:05 am

Mal wrote:Redknapp is not a good pundit, Is there even such thing as a good pundit? Neutral

Dunno, but i don't see what there is to hate about him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:18 am

He's sat there in a studio, spouting his stupid little opinions (which are most of the time wrong) thinking he's the dogs bollocks.

Tbh, there aren't many of our ex-players I like as pundits.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:21 am

Dan wrote:He's sat there in a studio, spouting his stupid little opinions (which are most of the time wrong) thinking he's the dogs bollocks.

Same to be honest. I don't mind Alan Smith when he sits in the studio but that's about it. Neutral
    Barton

Post by Barton Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:26 am

Dan wrote:He's sat there in a studio, spouting his stupid little opinions (which are most of the time wrong) thinking he's the dogs bollocks.

I actually agree with what he says most of the time. As Mal said, you can't really go wrong being a pundit. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:35 am

Tbh, I hate anyone to do with Sky.

Besides Thommo, he speaks sense.
    Barton

Post by Barton Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:40 am

Meh, i see where you're coming from. You only need to watch the Sky Sports News to know that Sky are a bunch of smug wankers. Laughing
    ricky//habana
    ricky//habana

Supports : DFA79

Post by ricky//habana Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 am

Ashley Cole, but every male in the land is required to hate him, so he doesn't count.

Probably Clarkson, he thinks because knows sports cars, he has the right to cast judgement on every aspect of lifestyle and society and can never be wrong.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 am

Thommo talks crap tbh and he never finishes his sentences!

Everything ends with "And what have ya"
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:55 am

The pope, coffin dodging old wanker.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:15 am

Tim 'Wigga' Westwood. Gun

Embarrassed to be white every time I see or hear him.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 am

Ben wrote:Tim 'Wigga' Westwood. Gun

Embarrassed to be white every time I see or hear him.
    No kidding, he's absoluteness ridiculous Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:20 am