Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Cadbury
bcfcben
Royal
Barton
dena
Marvin
Drake
Jordi
Jess
Danny
Mal
Pippo
moscowmadeit3
17 posters

What famous person do you hate/dislike the most?

moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? Empty What famous person do you hate/dislike the most?

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Basically what the title says - What famous person do you hate or dislike the most and your reason why/

Can be any one famous.

Mine has to be Piers Morgan. Mad

I just think he is completely brainless. I don't get how people can like him Neutral

He is even a sports columnist in the daily mail, I mean he knows nothing about sport.

I always think he is a smug cunt.

Anonymous

What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? Empty Re: What famous person do you hate/dislike the most?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Frankie Boyle - Don't find him funny at all.

I've never heard a funny joke of his.

He is the most overrated comedian in the world.

Why listen to his pish when you have people like Michael Mcintyre?

I honestly sometimes find that he just goes to far when it really isn't funny.

People say omg how does he get away with that and laugh? Why the fuck would he even want to say stuff like that?

He's a fucking prick tbh ... He think's he's funny and laughs at every single joke he makes facepalm

I expect there's plenty on here that like him though? So I won't say any more Laughing

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? Empty Re: What famous person do you hate/dislike the most?

Post by Pippo Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Jeremy Clarkson. Not funny, hosts a shitty car program and he's a smug cunt.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Pip wrote:Jeremy Clarkson. Not funny, hosts a shitty car program and he's a smug cunt.

What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? Get%20the%20fuck%20out

I hate Steven Seagal - he just thinks he's the dogs bollocks. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Louis Spence. I think his head would explode if he was any more gay or camp, just tone it down ffs Neutral
    Jess

Post by Jess Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Eamonn Holmes. If you can even call him 'famous'.

He's really arrogant/smug/a general prick.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Danny wrote:Louis Spence. I think his head would explode if he was any more gay or camp, just tone it down ffs Neutral

This. You just don't get any more bent than him.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Jess wrote:Eamonn Holmes. If you can even call him 'famous'.

He supports United, so shut up Neutral shifty
    Jess

Post by Jess Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Danny wrote:

He supports United, so shut up Neutral What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? 279869

Did I mention he supports United as well?

What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? 12784
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Louie Spence. Too fucking gay. Would love to see someone shoot his brains out the bent twat
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:42 pm

Jess wrote:
    Danny wrote:

He supports United, so shut up Neutral What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? 279869

Did I mention he supports United as well?

What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? 12784
    Laughing

It's a reason why you can't hate him Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 pm

forestfcfan ♥️ wrote:Louie Spence. Too fucking gay. Would love to see someone shoot his brains out the bent twat

rofl

I went to google to try and find a funny pic but fuck that. Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Louis Spence for me too Neutral

Can't stand his campness tbh Neutral
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Bobby Zamora SUCH A FUCKING CUNT! Mad
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:45 am

Louie Spence is a legend. Love that guy, no homo. Neutral

For me it's probably Emma Bunton cause when I met her she was such a bitch.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:49 am

The current Dalai Lama -_-
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:56 am

Charlie Sheen - Shit actor, and stars in the most irritating sitcom of all time, Two and a Half Men. He also happens to be a completely insane, an alcoholic, and a drug addict.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:33 am

I love Louie Spence gay
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:36 am

Also hate Michael McIntyre. Too overdramatic and not funny.

(gets ready for critism) I also hate Russell Howard because he tells shite jokes, has a cringeworthy program and is generally really overrated.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:46 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Frankie Boyle - Don't find him funny at all.

Pip wrote:Jeremy Clarkson. Not funny, hosts a shitty car program and he's a smug cunt.

What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? Pissed

I'm with Moscow, Piers Morgan is such a cunt. His sports column.... facepalm
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:42 am

Jeremy Clarkson, im not a huge lover of cars so i dont watch his shows but the guy is a wanker, he hates the city of Birmingham for no reason and he thinks his funny when really he is a complete tool What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? 817687
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:49 am

I like Jezza laugh

I think he's pretty funny tbh. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:01 am

Louis Spence is a legend - you're all closet cases so you can embrace his hilariousness (yes it's a word.. Neutral)

I don't really hate anyone..

Except James Corden.

But, you have to give him credit, it's tough to become a comedian when you are painfully unfunny.. Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:03 am

I like James Corden. Not exactly a stand up comedian, but a good TV presenter.

I've got nothing agianst Louie Spence either. Yeah he's a bit camp, and his lisp is a bit annoying, but at least he's a character.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:12 am

coolmarvin wrote:Louie Spence is a legend. Love that guy, no homo. Neutral

For me it's probably Emma Bunton cause when I met her she was such a bitch.

Emma Bunton What famous person do you hate/dislike the most? 859644

My crush when I was 3 or 4. Had a poster of her on my wall.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:39 am

JMB_94 wrote:I like James Corden. Not exactly a stand up comedian, but a good TV presenter.

I've got nothing agianst Louie Spence either. Yeah he's a bit camp, and his lisp is a bit annoying, but at least he's a character.

Surprised He's as camp as it gets. gay
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:55 am

JMB_94 wrote:I like James Corden. Not exactly a stand up comedian, but a good TV presenter.

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:32 am

Never said he was a stand-up.. Neutral
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:12 am

Louis fucking Spence drives me mad.
    Chris Moyles - dislike
    Peter Kay - poor man's comedian.
    All the Mock the Week panelists excluding David Mitchell.
    Katie Price
    Every X-factor winner.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:50 am

To be honest that Louie Spence drives me crazy, not in a sexual way Neutral

I'm not homophobic or anything I just think he is like the in your face, annoying, over the top type of person.

I'll probably get shot for saying this but Jamie Redknapp. I just think any one can do a better job at being a sky sports pundit than him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:33 am