Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Barton
Cornholio
JK
Mouse
Danny
Jordi
moscowmadeit3
Mal
TheRangersFan
13 posters

Funny stuff Footballers post on twitter.

Anonymous

Funny stuff Footballers post on twitter. Empty Funny stuff Footballers post on twitter.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 pm

I always read loads of funny comments on twitter, i bet some of you lot do aswell so thought we should share them.

I'll start with this after the Arsenal V Chelsea game..
    53Szczesny53 Wojciech Szczesny
    Get in there! Great win and very important 3 points. I must admit their left side of defence was really weak though... lol
    What a rip on Cashley. Laughing
    Also Babel said..
    RyanBabel Ryan Babel
    3-0 the GUNNERS !!!
    Guess he must hate Chelsea or something, that message seems abit more exciting than just relaying a score to the twitfam.
    Anonymous

Funny stuff Footballers post on twitter. Empty Re: Funny stuff Footballers post on twitter.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Mikael Forsell drops some good ones as well.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Funny stuff Footballers post on twitter. Empty Re: Funny stuff Footballers post on twitter.

Post by TheRangersFan Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:21 pm

TheBig_Sam
    BigSam
    I painted my cock to look like a
    basketball, placed a hoop over her bangle and slam-dunked the shit out
    of her. All the way from downtown.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Oh, I posted Szczesny's quote in the Arsenal thread, I was beaten to it Sad

TheBigSam is hilarious
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Rio and Robbie Savage had an argument on their once, was rather entertaining.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Chelseas left side was weak because Cole was left alone to deal with 2 people.

I wonder if Luke is still gonna say Malouda is world class.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:43 pm

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Rio and Robbie Savage had an argument on their once, was rather entertaining.

Savage showed Rio a picture of Vidic wearing the captains armband, then Rio showed Savage his medal cabinet rofl
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Le God wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:Rio and Robbie Savage had an argument on their once, was rather entertaining.

Savage showed Rio a picture of Vidic wearing the captains armband, then Rio showed Savage his medal cabinet rofl
    rofl

Rio not worthy

Savage must be an idiot, it's not like Rio isn't England captain or anything.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Savage is a scruffy gypo cunt who's a fucking pussy aswell. Suspended for tomorrows game he is, so he's told Nigel Clough that it's best he doesn't come and watch incase of any trouble. Savage you wanker
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 pm

I saw Babel's one Laughing I think he likes Arsenal because he has friends in the squad, like Robin Van Persie.

Glen Johnson signed up recently but seems pretty down to earth, he asked whether he should watch Entourage or Inbetweeners, lol.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 pm

There was a funny conversation between babel and lucas once and it was like them at a restaurant and they were saying stuff like

Babel: You eating the chicken?

Lucas: Nah taste a bit suspicious to me

Babel: Yeahh not the best

Lucas: When you leaving?
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 am

Babel is a good friend of RVP. 3-0 is a Jantje here in The Netherlands, pretty much meaning you are "much" better than the opposition. And I guess he likes Arsenal more than Chelsea as well.

"Hi guys, I should be in the startingXI. Have a good one" - Djourou

Confidence, that's what needed!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:57 am

Look what this guy said to Babel...

domidekidTY dominique kivuvu
    @
    @RyanBabel too late nigga i forgot to say i brought my 3 cousins outta angola with me
    Called him a nigga Laughing
    TheBig_Sam BigSam
    I just ordered a bong from the Internet. I'm entering dark new realms at the moment.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:22 am

http://twitter.com/10_CJ

Look for the comments on Carroll.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 am

This "Camerion Jerome" guy.

'Just seen the Sky advert for the festive football. I'm on it celebrating a goal. Rare footage that. Don't even remember it.'

'Game off as Goodison not fit to host a Premier League game. Hardly news. What about the last 10 years?'

'Everton, Arsenal and Man Utd next. Tough run. Me and Zigic prepared well together today. Got an ace celebration if we win a throw in.'

'Just checked my followers. Got some decent birds following me now. Parnaby was right - this is easier than hanging around Top Shop.'

'Shit. If Everton can do this against Man City fuck knows what they'll do to us on Sunday. I'm more scared than when I saw Ghostbusters 2.'

He's quality. Funny stuff Footballers post on twitter. 70955

Last edited by JMB_94 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:30 am

Cameron Jerome:

KFC and McDonald's both closed. What the fuck am I going to do for
    Christmas dinner? All I've got at home is Pringles. Jesus was a prick.

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:33 am

JMB_94 wrote:This "Camerion Jerome" guy.

'Just seen the Sky advert for the festive football. I'm on it celebrating a goal. Rare footage that. Don't even remember it.'

'Game off as Goodison not fit to host a Premier League game. Hardly news. What about the last 10 years?'

'Everton, Arsenal and Man Utd next. Tough run. Me and Zigic prepared well together today. Got an ace celebration if we win a throw in.'

'Just checked my followers. Got some decent birds following me now. Parnaby was right - this is easier than hanging around Top Shop.'

'Shit. If Everton can do this against Man City fuck knows what they'll do to us on Sunday. I'm more scared than when I saw Ghostbusters 2.'

Laughing
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:37 am

JMB_94 wrote:This "Camerion Jerome" guy.

rofl rofl
    JK
    JK

Post by JK Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:49 am

"Beckford asked if we can have a coffee after Sunday's game. Wants advice on not being good enough when stepping up to the Prem. Cheeky fuck."

"Coffee?? It's not fucking Friends. Told him to get me a Cheeky Vimto in Concert Square and he's on."

Funny stuff Footballers post on twitter. 599439

"I got rested last time we played at Everton. We got our first win there in 53 years. I'm sure it was just coincidence."

This guy's funny. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:55 am

Robbie Savage - Think i'm quicker than Fabregas

Robbie Savage - I'd get in Chelseas team
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:58 am

The Cameron Jerome one isn't actually him by the way... Neutral
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:01 am

Funny stuff Footballers post on twitter. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 am

Fabregas to Wilshere - don't worry, we know who u r and that's what matters most. U play week in week out and thats the most important trust me!

Laughing
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:06 am

Babel is a hoot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:27 am

NGreat wrote:Babel is a hoot.

Legggooo
    JK
    JK

Post by JK Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 am

Mal wrote:The Cameron Jerome one isn't actually him by the way... Neutral

I think so too.

"All that volleyball we do in training paid off tonight. Zigic is great at it. Pleased with my display - nearly had a shot at one point."
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:49 am

Mal wrote:The Cameron Jerome one isn't actually him by the way... Neutral

Obviously.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:40 am

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand
    Anton bought my lil men Sunderland kits for xmas-I get home 2day+they are wearing them...I thought we agreed they wouldn't be worn?!*Fuming*

JET is having a field day today.. he's tweeting "awkward moments".
    WEDITSJET jay emmanuel-thomas
    wen ur girl sees a pic of another girls bum on ur phone

when a group of boys meet a group of girls an your left on ur 1s #LMAO

That Cameron Jerome dude -
    10_CJ Cameron Jerome
    Volleyball versus Man Utd and now rugby training for Arsenal game. Foster's ace at the kicking. Me, Dann and Gardner will be doing the Haka.
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:42 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand
    Anton bought my lil men Sunderland kits for xmas-I get home 2day+they are wearing them...I thought we agreed they wouldn't be worn?!*Fuming*

JET is having a field day today.. he's tweeting "awkward moments".
    wen ur girl sees a pic of another girls bum on ur phone

when a group of boys meet a group of girls an your left on ur 1s #LMAO

That Cameron Jerome dude -
    10_CJ Cameron Jerome
    Volleyball versus Man Utd and now rugby training for Arsenal game. Foster's ace at the kicking. Me, Dann and Gardner will be doing the Haka.
    Laughing

Anton not worthy

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:23 am