Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
SBSP
Fanatic
mac
luke.
Danny
chiboygeorge
Jord
Barton
Ben
Grenade
Hitchy
crump
16 posters

Am I the only one who thinks Balotelli is an arragont...

crump
    crump

Am I the only one who thinks Balotelli is an arragont... Empty Am I the only one who thinks Balotelli is an arragont...

Post by crump Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:58 pm

dressing room cancer, arsehole? Not just for him having a bop at Wilshere, that doesn't affect me. But, he's always struck me as an arsehole. I remember when he was at Milan he used to moan all the time. When he arrived at City he was demanding the number 45. Then he got into that scrap on the pitch was it? He just seems a dressing room cancer. Opinions?
    Anonymous

Am I the only one who thinks Balotelli is an arragont... Empty Re: Am I the only one who thinks Balotelli is an arragont...

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Am I the only one?

Are you serious?

Who doesn't think he is an arrogant cunt asshole douchbag? Neutral
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Am I the only one who thinks Balotelli is an arragont... Empty Re: Am I the only one who thinks Balotelli is an arragont...

Post by Hitchy Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Yes, you're the only one. Everybody else sees Balotelli as a humble young player with a fantastic attitude and work ethic that would be a pleasure to manage and play alongside.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Theres no need to get sarcy about it. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:12 pm

balotelli is pure brilliance personified

he is fucking beast
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Hitchy wrote:Yes, you're the only one. Everybody else sees Balotelli as a humble young player with a fantastic attitude and work ethic that would be a pleasure to manage and play alongside.

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Laughing
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:33 pm

atastycrumpet wrote:Theres no need to get sarcy about it. Neutral

Well read the other threads before posting complete rubbish Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:52 pm

We all came to terms that he was an arrogent douche bag ages ago.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:54 pm

I don't get what people have against him. He looks like a nice young lad to me. Gets too much stick for no reason.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:25 pm

I think he's funny. He was obviously joking about what he said about Wilshire, I think shifty
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Balotelli is not arrogant, people only hate him because they can't get like him.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:39 pm

chiboygeorge wrote:Balotelli is not arrogant, people only hate him because they can't get like him.

What are you trying to say? We're jealous? Laughing
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:42 pm

JMB_94 wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:Balotelli is not arrogant, people only hate him because they can't get like him.

What are you trying to say? We're jealous? Laughing
    Yes, but I mean more like pro players who talk shit about him like Materazzi.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:46 pm

I'm not sure that he's not arrogant, but even so he's still charismatic and got some appeal about him.

He's certainly not as bad as people make out either. Like when he swung his arm at not getting a decision a few weeks back, people do that all the time yet MOTD and Sky Sports went on about it for ages criticising it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:04 pm

From what i've seen of Balotelli so far.. he is overrated.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:06 pm

He's not arrogant, and most certainly not "arragont".

Reading quotes from a sheet of paper makes him sound arrogant, but by listening to, and watching the actual interviews. It becomes clear that he was joking around.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Balotelli is a big fucking big headed prick. But yet so funny and so good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:08 pm

He reminds me of Mourinho.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 pm

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:He reminds me of Mourinho.

I was about to say this.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:18 am

atastycrumpet wrote:Theres no need to get sarcy about it. Neutral
    Well considering you've asked a ridiculous question.. Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:40 am

He's not arrogant though..

You all think he was from reading paper quotes as Scotty said, but listen to it and you can tell he was taking the piss..
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:02 am

ScottyBoy_21 wrote:He reminds me of Mourinho.

I kind of agree about this comparison. And it's pretty obvious he was taking the piss in regards to the Wilshere comments. Neutral
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:31 am

Tbh, i love him. At least he is true to himself, being arrogant and big headed is what he is all about. He could easily portray a fake superficial side to the media but he doesnt. And, sometimes, just sometimes he backs it up with some skills on the pitch!
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:46 am

He's probably the most arrogant footballer in the world. He's said that one day Ronaldo will beg for his shirt and that right now Messi is the only player slightly better than him. facepalm

For the record, any player that comes off as arrogant winds me up, so the more arrogant, the more I get ticked off. Neutral
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:49 am

SBSP_FIFA wrote:He's probably the most arrogant footballer in the world. He's said that one day Ronaldo will beg for his shirt and that right now Messi is the only player slightly better than him. facepalm

For the record, any player that comes off as arrogant winds me up, so the more arrogant, the more I get ticked off. Neutral
    Hey, mate!

For some reason, I just cant dislike him but i understand those who do. Come on, you have to admit, the Ronaldo comment is just class. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:58 am

FootyFanaticLFC wrote:
    SBSP_FIFA wrote:He's probably the most arrogant footballer in the world. He's said that one day Ronaldo will beg for his shirt and that right now Messi is the only player slightly better than him. facepalm

Hey, mate!

For some reason, I just cant dislike him but i understand those who do. Come on, you have to admit, the Ronaldo comment is just class. Laughing
    Hey. Razz

Fair enough, I guess. At least he says what he thinks. Laughing

There's nothing wrong with being confident in yourself, but if you're a young player and you say things like that, you're really setting yourself up for being labeled arrogant.
    masutora
    masutora

Supports : Yes

Post by masutora Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:39 am

He needs to be spanked. Whipped, even. Am I the only one who thinks Balotelli is an arragont... 279869
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:34 pm

masutora wrote:He needs to be spanked. Whipped, even. Am I the only one who thinks Balotelli is an arragont... 279869
    Italians. Rolling Eyes

shifty
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:38 pm

If he'd actually play well, he'd have a reason to be arrogant. The problem is that he seems like he doesn't give a shit at times.

Mourinho and Ibrahimovic both have a reason to be arrogant, Balotelli has too, when he starts actling like he gives a shit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:21 am