Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Zzonked
Lux
Andy Mitchell
Torresxvilla
Sean
Scuba Steve
Marvin
Walcott
12 posters

Dzeko to Man City in January?

Deacs

Dzeko to Man City in January? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dzeko to Man City in January?

Post by Deacs Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 am

Wish he would come to Spurs but 270k a week is absolutely ridiculous. I would have trouble giving those wages to anyone no less a player unproven in the league. Obvious he is in it for the money.

I hope Man City keep on having bust ups in training and keep getting at each other in matches. They'll never get the chemistry right.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Dzeko to Man City in January? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dzeko to Man City in January?

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:37 am

Deacs wrote:Wish he would come to Spurs but 270k a week is absolutely ridiculous. I would have trouble giving those wages to anyone no less a player unproven in the league. Obvious he is in it for the money.

I hope Man City keep on having bust ups in training and keep getting at each other in matches. They'll never get the chemistry right.

270k a week was Euros I assume, which was the top end figure too. I doubt very much he'll get that because the same thing happened with Yaya. I don't necessarily think he's just in it for the money, even though obviously that is a big factor. City aren't exactly a worse team than Wolfsburg, so it's win win for Dzeko, providing he plays which I think he will. He looks to be a good partner for Tevez.

I couldn't care less about bust ups so long as we're winning. In matches it is usually because of a winning mentality anyway.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:16 am