Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Danny
Jord
6 posters

Suspicion about the Man United vs Blackburn game.

Anonymous

Suspicion about the Man United vs Blackburn game. Empty Suspicion about the Man United vs Blackburn game.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 am

6-0 and Blackburn are definitely bending over, taking it up the arse with no Vaseline required whatsoever.

We all know that Big Sam and Sir Alex are massive bum-chums, so could this be a bit of a pre-match agreement to help Man United overtake Chelsea's lead of being the top League scorers?

I think so.

P.S. I saw someone twitter that Sir Alex was in the opposition dug-out, tickling Big Sam's belly, which resulted in him laughing like a child, when 4-0 down.

Last edited by Mr. Ree on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Suspicion about the Man United vs Blackburn game. Empty Re: Suspicion about the Man United vs Blackburn game.

Post by Jord Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 am

delete thread
    Danny
    Danny

Suspicion about the Man United vs Blackburn game. Empty Re: Suspicion about the Man United vs Blackburn game.

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 am

Yeah, ok Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 am

Well, we bent over and gave the league to Chelsea when we lost 2-0. So yes, this is definitely fixed.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:28 am

Totally. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:28 am

Robinson is on MOTD 2 tomorrow aswell. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:29 am

7-0 with 20 minutes to go.

Ridiculous.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:33 am

There is no way this is fixed.

Anyone who thinks it is, is just jealous of united tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 am

The-Reporter wrote:There is no way this is fixed.

People who don't think it's fixed are still jealous Neutral They're winning 7-0. Who wouldn't be?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 am

Mr. Ree wrote:

People who don't think it's fixed are still jealous Neutral They're winning 7-0. Who wouldn't be?
    Im saying jealous of United as a club, not just because of this game.

Its abit ironic that a Liverpool fan made this thread isn't it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Mr. Ree wrote:

Im saying jealous of United as a club, not just because of this game.

Its abit ironic that a Liverpool fan made this thread isn't it.

Trust you to bring personal feelings into this rofl

Bye.

P.S. You obviously don't know the definition of irony, you thick cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:39 am

Don't see much irony at all.. Neutral

Although, West Ham are winning 3-0. Investigation needed there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:40 am

The irony is Liverpool fans being jealous of United hence this thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:41 am

Dan wrote:Don't see much irony at all.. Neutral

Although, West Ham are winning 3-0. Investigation needed there.

Exactly what I was thinking lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:41 am

The-Reporter wrote:The irony is Liverpool fans being jealous of United hence this thread.

LMAO. You just confirmed that you don't know what irony is.

What. An. Idiot.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 am

Glad Blackburn are getting raped, fucking Sam "I should manage Real/Barca" Allardyce, what a fucking cunt. Go manage England. -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 am

You're all glory hunters so shut the fuck up and actually go and watch your team play Neutral

Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:44 am

Mr. Ree wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:The irony is Liverpool fans being jealous of United hence this thread.

What. An. Idiot.
    Calling me an idiot when really you are the idiot, irony.

Anyway don't change the subject to my grammar, you made this thread cause you're a jealous cunt and the match has to be fixed because Liverpool can't beat anyone convincingly apart from West Ham.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:50 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Mr. Ree wrote:

What. An. Idiot.

Anyway don't change the subject to my grammar, you made this thread cause you're a jealous cunt and the match has to be fixed because Liverpool can't beat anyone convincingly apart from West Ham.

You have no proof that I'm an idiot. You have nothing to back that statement up. SNM. Unless you can find a quote which clearly proves it? By all means, go ahead.

YOU, however, mis-used the meaning of irony twice in a row, in the same thread. That's pretty solid proof that you're a bit slow.

Of course I'm jealous of Man United. Who the fuck wouldn't be? They're top of the table, they're smashing Blackburn. They win trophies. Calling anyone jealous of that is pretty much stating the fucking obvious you utter pleb.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 am

Im suspicious over the Everton v West Brom result, i think someone should investigate that. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 am

Mr. Ree wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Mr. Ree wrote:

What. An. Idiot.

You have no proof that I'm an idiot. You have nothing to back that statement up. SNM. Unless you can find a quote which clearly proves it? By all means, go ahead.

YOU, however, mis-used the meaning of irony twice in a row, in the same thread. That's pretty solid proof that you're a bit slow.

Of course I'm jealous of Man United. Who the fuck wouldn't be? They're top of the table, they're smashing Blackburn. They win trophies. Calling anyone jealous of that is pretty much stating the fucking obvious you utter pleb.
    Told you, you sap. Very Happy
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 am

Yeah, but there's jelously, and then there's suggesting we fix matches. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 am

Danny B wrote:Yeah, but there's jelously, and then there's suggesting we fix matches. Neutral

And then there's having a bit of fun ..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 am

The-Reporter wrote:Told you, you sap. Very Happy

Who said I wasn't? :S

Do you think pointing out the obvious is an achievement?

By all means, get yourself a cookie.

Last edited by Mr. Ree on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:55 am

Mr. Ree wrote:
    Danny B wrote:Yeah, but there's jelously, and then there's suggesting we fix matches. Neutral

And then there's having a bit of fun ..
    Fergie's cock = YOUR MOUTH.

*GOBBLE* *GOBBLE*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 am

Just realised, now I'm going to have The Reporter following me around. Fucking hell. He's already quoted me in the Liverpool thread and quoting posts of mine that don't even refer to him.

Fan boy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:57 am

Lol 7-0.

And you say Premier League don't get these types of results.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:58 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Lol 7-0.

And you say Premier League don't get these types of results.

7-1
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:58 am

Mr. Ree wrote:Just realised, now I'm going to have The Reporter following me around. Fucking hell. He's already quoted me in the Liverpool thread and quoting posts of mine that don't even refer to him.

Fan boy.
    Yeh im your biggest fan, im a retard enthusiast. Top Hat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Mr. Ree wrote:Just realised, now I'm going to have The Reporter following me around. Fucking hell. He's already quoted me in the Liverpool thread and quoting posts of mine that don't even refer to him.

Fan boy.
    Yeh im your biggest fan, im a retard enthusiast. Suspicion about the Man United vs Blackburn game. 139857

ima rtard

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:47 pm