Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Torresxvilla
Jamie
Sean
mac
Danny
Childish Logic
Barton
luke.
Kuled
Jordi
14 posters

Tevez to quit 'before he is 30'.

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Tevez to quit 'before he is 30'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tevez to quit 'before he is 30'.

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Most Neanderthals don't live much past 30 anyway.
    Anonymous

Tevez to quit 'before he is 30'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tevez to quit 'before he is 30'.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Danny B wrote:Adapting in England? He's been here for 4 years... Neutral

He should shut up tbh, saying it's not all about money. You at City for the success then Carlos? Rolling Eyes

Some people just don't adapt to places.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Dan wrote:

He should shut up tbh, saying it's not all about money. You at City for the success then Carlos? Rolling Eyes

Fair enough, but he wasn't moaning about thinking of retirement and failing to adapt to England (apart from his rubbish grasp on the language) when he was at West Ham and United, or certainly not as much as in the last year or so.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Perhaps having kids has changed his outlook.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Maybe, but he had his little girl in his first season at United..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Danny B wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Fair enough, but he wasn't moaning about thinking of retirement and failing to adapt to England (apart from his rubbish grasp on the language) when he was at West Ham and United, or certainly not as much as in the last year or so.

He's always said he'll go back to Argentina at 30 and he actually starting 'moaning' about football in Europe while he was at United. It's nothing on the clubs, it's on football in general and it's hard not to agree with him.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:16 pm

And then his second one was born in February and went through some major complications, if I'm not mistaken. That can change a Neanderthal errr man.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Dan wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    Dan wrote:

He's always said he'll go back to Argentina at 30 and he actually starting 'moaning' about football in Europe while he was at United. It's nothing on the clubs, it's on football in general and it's hard not to agree with him.

I find it exceedingly easy to disagree with him and I would be happy to trade lives with him if he wants.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Yeah, he does make some valid points, but whatever anyone says, I'll never think he's in the best position to talk about money, players greed etc...

It's all getting a bit boring tbh. One week he says he'll move back to Boca, the next he's gonna retire all altogether...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Danny B wrote:Yeah, he does make some valid points, but whatever anyone says, I'll never think he's in the best position to talk about money, players greed etc...

It's all getting a bit boring tbh. One week he says he'll move back to Boca, the next he's gonna retire all altogether...

He's in a better position than anyone else though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    Dan wrote:

I find it exceedingly easy to disagree with him and I would be happy to trade lives with him if he wants.

So you don't agree with what he says about there being an emphasis on money now, that a lot of young players have the wrong attitudes and that there are people involved in football with the wrong intentions?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Dan wrote:
    Danny B wrote:Yeah, he does make some valid points, but whatever anyone says, I'll never think he's in the best position to talk about money, players greed etc...

In what way? I don't want to get into this again, but for me (and quite a few others), his main reason to go to City was for the money. Why is he in a good position to talk about young players greed?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Danny B wrote:
    Dan wrote:

In what way? I don't want to get into this again, but for me (and quite a few others), his main reason to go to City was for the money. Why is he in a good position to talk about young players greed?

Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:21 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Neutral

What? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:22 pm

facepalm

Don't worry Danny.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Treat me like an idiot then.. whatever Neutral
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Dan wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    Dan wrote:

So you don't agree with what he says about there being an emphasis on money now, that a lot of young players have the wrong attitudes and that there are people involved in football with the wrong intentions?

I disagree that it's any more prevalent today than it was when he was 21. And I disagree that it makes being a pro footballer any less fun or fullfilling. In fact, there's never been a better time to be a great football player.

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:24 pm

In addition to money, he also has a more prominent role on his team than he had at Man Utd. That could have been a factor for him as well.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Maybe he just finally realized that the hunting and gathering in England just isn't what it was 50,000 years ago.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Danny B wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Yeah, we'll forget the fact that City have the potential to become one of the biggest teams in the world, have the potential to win trophies, the fact he wasn't playing at United and is guarenteed a game every week at City. It's not his fault City offered him what they did. City right now would be very tempting for most players, not because of their money, but because of the whole 'project' in general.

But no, just keep a closed mind Danny and think everyone moves their for the money.. Rolling Eyes
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:39 pm

City had the potential 2 years ago, and in that space of time with fuck knows how much they've spent, they've not really come any closer to winning anything Neutral

Even Mancini mentioned "progress" by getting a 0-0 against us Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:41 pm

I really think Tevez needs to look at his life and think about how many people dream to be in position. While he does make some good points, he needs to whinning like a little bitch. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:44 pm

JMB_94 wrote:I really think Tevez needs to look at his life and think about how many people dream to be in position. While he does make some good points, he needs to whinning like a little bitch. Neutral

Exactly. Neutral

As Dan continues to tell me, he's playing for a team that has the potential to be the best in the world, plays every week, their best player blah blah blah blah... yet he continues to moan about his career. Get a grip.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 pm

If he's not happy playing football....then just retire already, nobodys stopping him. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Tevez should hurry up and fuck off back home. Simples
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Yeah, it would help if he actually made his mind up, instead of constantly changing his mind about it.

"I'm going to Boca, I'll retire alltogether, Boca, retire, retire, Boca..." Tevez to quit 'before he is 30'. - Page 2 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Danny B wrote:City had the potential 2 years ago, and in that space of time with fuck knows how much they've spent, they've not really come any closer to winning anything Neutral

Even Mancini mentioned "progress" by getting a 0-0 against us Laughing

Now they are pushing for the title/Champions League.

Why do you expect them to have success straight away? It's idiotic to think they could catch up with the likes of United and Chelsea with such one season of big spending.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:11 pm

I don't expect them to do that.. Neutral

I don't see them challenging for the title either. I can still see a considerable gap between Chelsea, United and City Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:33 am