Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Moose
Chris---
CameronLFC
CH33
Gegilworld
Forest
jeb4eva
The-Maestro
Jordi
Childish Logic
Royal
Kuled
Novi
Mason
FCB
HIBBIES_07
JamieB
Eriksen
Glen Miller
vel
Parasect
Theo Filippo
Van Wolfswinkel
Scott_LFC
Stranger
ResurrectionRooney
The Zlatan
SBSP
Radford
YukiAbe1996
Emma
KeyserSoze
RessurectionRooney
Ra's al Ghul
Free_Mustache_Rides
Zzonked
El_indian
41 posters

Chat Thread

Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Chat Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Chat Thread

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:04 pm

I'll have some words tomorrow and then just unban it. At Uni pretty much all day tomorrow though so won't be done until after the football finishes.
    Stranger
    Stranger

Supports : Barcelona, PSG, Bayern

Post by Stranger Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:11 pm

Was probably one of those OT mods.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:15 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:I study the betting markets quite a lot and I I've got a decent grasp of it.  I'd caveat that by saying I've probably bet less than £200 online in my life though.  I only really look at the betting markets for their excellent predictive value.

What did you want to know anyway?
    My mate has been part of a matched betting site which I joined recently for £150 p/year, I thought you were into that kind of stuff, would you like a link for it?

I should add that it is pretty profitable, even for some moron like myself who wasted a lot of sign-up offers.

I'd have a number of reservations about it - diminishing returns as it gets more popular, whether I could be arsed to put enough time and money into it to make my investment back, paying annually to some cunt on the internet who I don't know -  so I'd say it's not for me.  Thanks anyway though, good luck with it.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Can any of you EA survivors give this Sammy Tekkers character a nudge?
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:37 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Can any of you EA survivors give this Sammy Tekkers character a nudge?

Okay.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:39 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Can any of you EA survivors give this Sammy Tekkers character a nudge?
    I assume you read the great Martial v Firmino debate? Smile
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:03 am

Sorry, completely forgot to post an update in here. Some people seem a bit iffy about unbanning you due to the post towards Scott. Will know for sure within the next few days.
    Parasect
    Parasect

Post by Parasect Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:05 am

At first I thought it was just BasedStudge, but it appears quite a few of their fans are desperately clinging on to this belief of how good some of their players are. I mean, I myself have fallen victim to overrating a player or two, but they are literally leapfrogging from player to player. It almost comes across as though they are pleading to themselves.
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:17 am

Can't wait for the next time they claim one of their players is better than Martial. First Origi, now Firmino. Reckon Ibe is next.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:25 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    I assume you read the great Martial v Firmino debate? Smile
    No, I try to avoid debates I'm unable to participate in, I think it would just annoy me.

Van Wolfswinkel wrote:Sorry, completely forgot to post an update in here. Some people seem a bit iffy about unbanning you due to the post towards Scott. Will know for sure within the next few days.

In normal circumstances I might apologise but for reasons I hope are obvious I can't in this situation.
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:27 am

Just unbanned the Remorseless account. You are going to be walking on a tight rope initially, so you will have to be well behaved as if you don't you'll be banned rather quickly. Still don't think I've convinced a number of people that unbanning you is the right thing, but just stuck my neck on the line to give you a chance.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:24 am

What did you say to Scott on your Remorseless account for you to be banned, RR?

It's actually rather relaxing not posting or reading RF anymore. Posts start off with a glimmering of hope of being discussions on a specific topic but then they just evolve into unrelated one ups and insults. And whilst that has been my MO over the years, it's not fun or interesting when everyone is doing it, it just because petty and formulaic.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:13 am

EA is boring as fuck, it's been a joke forum for the past 2 years
    almost all my posts are trash there
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:47 am

Agree with all of that. My posts have certainly gotten worse this past season.

Also, why do you keep blocking me on reddit you prick?
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:10 am

because you don't tell me who you are and people from GD kept messaging me too
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:30 am

I went back to EA and it seems like members who used to be seen as useless pariahs like BlueMoon, Sloosh, and Ahmer are being tolerated.  Adding in posters like PES just makes it a complete wasteland.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:02 pm

lmfao you're one of the people who make EA shit you retard
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:46 am

vel wrote:because you don't tell me who you are and people from GD kept messaging me too

IIRC I did once tell you who I was but you'd probably blocked me by then.

Glen Miller wrote:I went back to EA and it seems like members who used to be seen as useless pariahs like BlueMoon, Sloosh, and Ahmer are being tolerated.  Adding in posters like PES just makes it a complete wasteland.

Bluemoon somehow managed to fly under the radar for a few months and wriggle his way in as a RF regular. Probably because the forum was lacking City fans and he just filled the void. Same with Sloosh and Chelsea, but has to be one of the worst posters I've ever seen. And the worst part is it's not even an act. I'm not sure if people are joking when they say he's 12/13 but it would make a great deal of sense, that or he's a total invalid.

In a way I'm glad I'm banned now that Scott's become a regular. Otherwise I'd be spending far too much time insulting that retard. That said he probably wouldn't be a regular if I was still around since he basically admitted to me he was scared to post when I was around Laughing
    Stranger
    Stranger

Post by Stranger Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:52 am

vel wrote:EA is boring as fuck, it's been a joke forum for the past 2 years
    almost all my posts are trash there

RIP blinkblues and emilempenza.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:12 am

Chat Thread - Page 10 6b57462a2f8a2a047208b7acebe95d9e

Chat Thread - Page 10 8d0d38a4943fe55b7dabfbb40c5ca9a4

Reminds me of The Maestro Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:46 am

I'd be careful if I were you, Scott is a dangerous enemy.  He defeated Keyser once and for all and came close to pulling off a shock win over me.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:47 am

Sociopathic sponges are always the most dangerous.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:08 am

I outed Scott as a spastic after 5-6 years of him covering it up, that's a win for me no question about it. I've only been banned because of constant trolling/baiting. Scott insult was just 1 infraction amongst many.

Theo I'd recommend you go HAM and post that picture of Scott when he was a fat shite, but you'd only get banned and they mods would delete the image.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:16 am

Keyser Söze wrote:I outed Scott as a spastic after 5-6 years of him covering it up, that's a win for me no question about it. I've only been banned because of constant trolling/baiting. Scott insult was just 1 infraction amongst many.

Theo I'd recommend you go HAM and post that picture of Scott when he was a fat shite, but you'd only get banned and they mods would delete the image.
    rofl His face when he reads that is gonna be like Chat Thread - Page 10 Latest?cb=20150712012656

I don't need to attack his appearance I don't want to make the playing field even more uneven. I've literally only insulted him about his previous posts and that he's a thick sponger and he gets absolutely rattled and makes posts like the ones I've screenshotted. Laughing Did you find that fat picture of him or did he post it himself? Can't remember it that well
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:27 am

I can seriously tell that he's afraid of you and what you're going to reveal about him. I noticed that after you told the chat thread that he made a video of thrusting some ugly girl that he later repeated it himself to act like it wasn't something that would bother him should it come up again in the future.

Look in the Clothes and hair thread, a few weeks back I said the same thing about his sponging off his parents and he got super defensive/upset rofl 1st he said it was joke then I was warned by a mod and he forcefully told me to leave him alone.

I baited him into posting it that fat pic. He said he'd lost a lot of weight and I said he was chatting bullshit to get him to post an imagine as proof and he did Laughing He's so easy to play.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:29 am

Chat Thread - Page 10 8b523d10eeea090e532383db4d350032

Chat Thread - Page 10 07a56cf209019622efe282348c6c0c67

Just found this in my PMs rofl This is the type of shit he used to message me on BBM etc a few years back Laughing I think this is when Ras was ripping Chip for being a bit weird. That 'It's logical' thing is the first thing he sent me, must've made a massive post about something pointless and then followed me up about it.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:37 am

You're definitely right about him being autistic Laughing

And you only have to look at his activity on this forum to see him disappear whenever Liverpool are going through a rough patch.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:51 am

Keyser Söze wrote:I can seriously tell that he's afraid of you and what you're going to reveal about him. I noticed that after you told the chat thread that he made a video of thrusting some ugly girl that he later repeated it himself to act like it wasn't something that would bother him should it come up again in the future.

Look in the Clothes and hair thread, a few weeks back I said the same thing about his sponging off his parents and he got super defensive/upset rofl 1st he said it was joke then I was warned by a mod and he forcefully told me to leave him alone.

I baited him into posting it that fat pic. He said he'd lost a lot of weight and I said he was chatting bullshit to get him to post an imagine as proof and he did Laughing He's so easy to play.
    I like that most people there can see straight through his lies and desperation Laughing I imagine Scott was thinking that he would just waltz in and be heralded as some sort of intelligent upstanding member but he's actually become even more of a laughing stock than he ever was on here. rofl 

Chat Thread - Page 10 D8309106cf973a9eb839b9faecc9d54d
    Laughing I was thinking the exact same thing. Also I read that he's claiming to have paid back 70% of a £75k loan from a startup business rofl yeah ok. 

I probably should've known that he was tricked into posting it.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:44 am

It did seems like he was going into that forum with a clean slate in mind and trying to use it to impress people. A few people in that thread were a little impressed at how he'd managed to spend that much and called him rich/a smart saver and he played along with it. As you've seen after I exposed him as a sponge he said he was only "joking" about saying he saved wisely rofl rofl
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Scott is just a bad example of the modern man and his need to appear vulnerable before the world.  I do pity him at times, but only in the same way that I pity those murderers on Investigation Discovery who break into tears because they are in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:26 am