Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Trent
PrideOfTheMidlands
Dagbon
RessurectionRooney
SophisticatedBeggar
Forest
Zzonked
Free_Mustache_Rides
El_indian
Novi
ResurrectionRooney
Scuba Steve
jeb4eva
Glen Miller
The Zlatan
vel
FCB
SBSP
Sean
Stranger
Ra's al Ghul
Keyser Söze
Jordi
Childish Logic
Theo Filippo
29 posters

Chat Thread

Free_Mustache_Rides

Chat Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Chat Thread

Post by Free_Mustache_Rides Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:29 am

Xbox one is going to be backwards compatible so I can play all the way down to FIFA 11.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:33 am

Scott is a pussy ass bitch
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:33 am

vel wrote:everyone else has pointed out that Scott is picking at straws yet he thinks he is in the right rofl he doesn't even know what pedantic means rofl got his "degree" from a degree mill rofl

Is this true?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:02 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    vel wrote:everyone else has pointed out that Scott is picking at straws yet he thinks he is in the right rofl he doesn't even know what pedantic means rofl got his "degree" from a degree mill rofl

Is this true?

Are you that retarded?
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:51 am

Is this true?
    what do you expect, the guy is poor and can't settle his debts
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:57 am

Scott_LFC wrote:

Is this true?

Are you that retarded?

Where did you get your degree again? I can't be arsed looking back.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:14 am

Scott_LFC wrote:

Are you that retarded?

Where did you get your degree again?  I can't be arsed looking back.

University of Bedforshire.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Doesn't sound like a real place tbh.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:11 pm

SBSP wrote:Doesn't sound like a real place tbh.

Well spotted.

Bedfordshire*
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:12 pm

Stranger wrote:
    vel wrote:WHO IS THE LIAR HERE??? SCOTT, WHO REFUSES TO PAY UP ON A BET, OR VELA, WHO HAS PROVEN EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID

Scott.
    You are the greatest forumite on earth.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:16 pm

vel wrote:

Is this true?
    what do you expect, the guy is poor and can't settle his debts

Chat Thread - Page 18 10425471_10205923373899963_2624292860162059309_n

Suck my dick.

Also, why have you not responded to these posts? scratch

Scott_LFC wrote:
    vel wrote:OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

LET ME HIT YOU WITH SOME FACTS

Chat Thread - Page 18 4aaffb3aa3e700c70c922d8bd0d83a8b
    Link to the specific post

SCOTT, SEPTEMBER 2013: "I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A GAME FOR FUN"

SCOTT, JUNE 2015: "I DON'T RECALL ANY OF THE GAMES BEING FRIENDLIES"

TO BE CONTINUED

You've debunked yourself in this post. You quite clearly say in your post that you don't play for fun. Yet now you're calling them friendlies.

I was just making the point that if I knew it was just going to be a one-off match (like it was at the time, as you were refusing to rematch me) then I would have picked a more evenly matched team/taken it more seriously than I already was.

Scott_LFC wrote:
    vel wrote:Chat Thread - Page 18 00ce4e1c84dc2601c162af98edb486e1

VELA, SEPTEMBER 2013: "YOU GOT TWO DODGY PENALTIES AND YET YOU STILL COULDN'T BEAT ME"

VELA, JUNE 2015: "YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT MY GOALS WHEN 2 OF YOURS WERE PENALTIES"

Chat Thread - Page 18 27bb816a0ba794ed5b862eacf93fb67b

VELA, SEPTEMBER 2013: "YOU HAD TO SCORE FROM INTERCEPTING THE GOAL-KICK FROM MY KEEPER"

VELA, JUNE 2015: "ONE WAS WHEN YOU INTERCEPTED MY GOAL KICK"

Like I said, I remember getting a penalty, but it was saved. I don't recall scoring any. There is no mention of me scoring penalties in your posts. Only getting them.

Have you got a post of me admitting that I scored against you by intercepting the keeper? Because all I can see is you accusing me of doing it. Where's my response?

Scott_LFC wrote:
    vel wrote:SCOTT, SEPTEMBER 2013: "???"

SCOTT, JUNE 2015: "YOU GOT 2 VERY LATE GOALS" 

THERE IS NO PROOF THAT I SCORED 2 LATE GOALS. 

NOTHING THAT SCOTT SAYS IS CORROBORATED BY WHAT HE SAID 2 YEARS AGO WHEN I WHOOPED HIS ASS.

EVERYTHING THAT I SAY IS CORROBORATED BY POSTS MADE 2 YEARS AGO.

WHO IS THE LIAR HERE??? SCOTT, WHO REFUSES TO PAY UP ON A BET, OR VELA, WHO HAS PROVEN EVERYTHING HE HAS SAID

Are you going to deny the late goals then? Because that definitely happened. IMO it's the only reason you didn't rematch.

You haven't proven anything Laughing
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:27 pm

How have you spent 500 squid in two days?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Glen Miller wrote:How have you spent 500 squid in two days?

I haven't. The 123 Santander account requires for you to have £500 paid into your account per month, to be eligible for the monthly interest (with the amount I've got in my bank at the moment, I get about £25-ish interest per month I think). If I don't get £500 paid into my account during a certain month, I won't get the interest for that month.

Considering I don't have a job at the moment aka got no income, I transferred £500 to my HSBC account, and then transferred it back over, which counts as £500 being paid in (and is also why it thinks I've spent £500).

I've only spent like £15 so far this week on food from Tesco Laughing Just hasn't shown up on the account yet, as I only made those purchases a couple of hours ago.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:05 pm

22,824 pounds and your honour or 22,924 pounds by themselves?  I know which one I would choose.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:24 am

Scott_LFC wrote:

Where did you get your degree again?  I can't be arsed looking back.

To be fair going to one of the worst universities in the country where the exams are among the easiest isn't that far from going to a degree mill. Didn't you do a very easy subject as well?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:27 am

Is Bedford in the top 100?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:30 am

Scott_LFC wrote:

To be fair going to one of the worst universities in the country where the exams are among the easiest isn't that far from going to a degree mill.  Didn't you do a very easy subject as well?

To be fair, who gives a shit? The degree I got was good enough to land me jobs in Home Retail Group head office and in an Advertising and Marketing department earning decent money for a while. Isn't that what degrees are fundamentally for?

Next up is joint-managing my own business, which I didn't even need a degree for, so yeah.. fucks given = 0.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:41 am

Theo Filippo wrote:Is Bedford in the top 100?

Look who's getting cheeky Laughing

Sports Science Laughing

Good luck with your PE teacher goals and aspirations.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:43 am

No.

Scott_LFC wrote:

To be fair going to one of the worst universities in the country where the exams are among the easiest isn't that far from going to a degree mill.  Didn't you do a very easy subject as well?

To be fair, who gives a shit? The degree I got was good enough to land me jobs in Home Retail Group head office and in an Advertising and Marketing department earning decent money for a while. Isn't that what degrees are fundamentally for?

Next up is joint-managing my own business, which I didn't even need a degree for, so yeah.. fucks given = 0.

No, that's not what degrees are fundamentally for, it's shocking to me to read that you think that.  Degrees are about about broadening your own knowledge, improving your critical thinking skills, ultimately becoming a better person.  You learn a few transferable skills but it's certainly not a job training course.  

This should be the case even moreso for you given that you're going to be in charge of your own Daddy's business which as you say, you don't even need a degree for.  Do you seriously not believe in education for its own sake?

Scott_LFC wrote:

Sports Science Laughing

Got to say this is some departure from your "I'm so lucky" humblebrag post a week or so ago. I seem to remember you were involved in some sort of furore about your own degree subject being so shit that you tried to Photoshop it out and replace it with something different, then claimed your Linked In wasn't actually yours. When I offered to verify whether or not you were telling the truth you asked me not to do it for some reason.

Last edited by ResurrectionRooney on Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:45 am

Scott_LFC wrote:

Sports Science Laughing

I'm asking I'm not sure.

You did advertisement, please do not try and belittle anyone else's degrees. Laughing

Wrong degree mate, there's a physical education degree for that.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:55 am

Chat Thread - Page 18 8a7d31ee3636115bb90546da1acb7acb
    Ouch.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:11 am

No.

Scott_LFC wrote:

No, that's not what degrees are fundamentally for, it's shocking to me to read that you think that.  Degrees are about about broadening your own knowledge, improving your critical thinking skills, ultimately becoming a better person.  You learn a few transferable skills but it's certainly not a job training course.  

This should be the case even moreso for you given that you're going to be in charge of your own Daddy's business which as you say, you don't even need a degree for.  Do you seriously not believe in education for its own sake?

Scott_LFC wrote:

Sports Science Laughing

Got to say this is some departure from your "I'm so lucky" humblebrag post a week or so ago.  I seem to remember you were involved in some sort of furore about your own degree subject being so shit that you tried to Photoshop it out and replace it with something different, then claimed your Linked In wasn't actually yours.  When I offered to verify whether or not you were telling the truth you asked me not to do it for some reason.

Lmao of course "broadening your own knowledge, improving your critical thinking skills" is a big part of undertaking a degree, but in this day and age, the degree you have plays a big part on what jobs you can feasibly apply for and be successful in attaining. My degree played a big part in getting a job in Advertising and Marketing. In fact, the requirements were to have a certain degree (out of about 3 or 4 different variations) to even be considered.

Say Theo was to apply for my last job. He wouldn't even get a look in with a Sports Science degree.

Furore Laughing Keyser found some LinkedIn with my name spelt differently and assumed it was me. He accused me of having a Media degree based on the fact that I defended a Media job in the first place. I remember that my previous workplace had Media positions going for over £25k a year and up to £60-80k a year on the jobs noticeboard on the company's Intranet, so of course I was going to defend jobs in Media. I've HAD a job in Media (Argos photo studio), it's pretty decent and entertaining to boot.

As for your comment about me being humble. I recognise that I am fortunate. I'd never pretend that I worked hard to get to where I will be. It was handed to me. Doesn't mean I can't say I now don't give a shit about my degree, because I don't.

As for your sly dig at it being "Daddy's business", I think I've already mentioned that he's merely investing in me and my Stepbrother. We have to pay him back the money. It's basically a loan. The company will be in mine and my Stepbrother's name and my Dad has made a point not to get involved in it, so don't talk about crap you know nothing about Laughing
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:13 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:

Sports Science Laughing

I'm asking I'm not sure.

You did advertisement, please do not try and belittle anyone else's degrees. Laughing

Wrong degree mate, there's a physical education degree for that.

Quoted for when you end up in a dead end P.E teaching job.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:28 am

theo, what kind of degree do you get? a kinesiology one? i remember when i was in high school, i loved Exercise Science and the kinesiology/sports science field was really attractive...then i realised that you had to take all the other sciences (physics/chem/bio) with it to be eligible for the good programs.

every week that passes by makes me reconsider majoring in finance
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:34 am

Scott_LFC wrote:

No.

Got to say this is some departure from your "I'm so lucky" humblebrag post a week or so ago.  I seem to remember you were involved in some sort of furore about your own degree subject being so shit that you tried to Photoshop it out and replace it with something different, then claimed your Linked In wasn't actually yours.  When I offered to verify whether or not you were telling the truth you asked me not to do it for some reason.

Lmao of course "broadening your own knowledge, improving your critical thinking skills" is a big part of undertaking a degree, but in this day and age, the degree you have plays a big part on what jobs you can feasibly apply for and be successful in attaining. My degree played a big part in getting a job in Advertising and Marketing. In fact, the requirements were to have a certain degree (out of about 3 or 4 different variations) to even be considered.

Say Theo was to apply for my last job. He wouldn't even get a look in with a Sports Science degree.

Furore Laughing Keyser found some LinkedIn with my name spelt differently and assumed it was me. He accused me of having a Media degree based on the fact that I defended a Media job in the first place. I remember that my previous workplace had Media positions going for over £25k a year and up to £60-80k a year on the jobs noticeboard on the company's Intranet, so of course I was going to defend jobs in Media. I've HAD a job in Media (Argos photo studio), it's pretty decent and entertaining to boot.

As for your comment about me being humble. I recognise that I am fortunate. I'd never pretend that I worked hard to get to where I will be. It was handed to me. Doesn't mean I can't say I now don't give a shit about my degree, because I don't.

As for your sly dig at it being "Daddy's business", I think I've already mentioned that he's merely investing in me and my Stepbrother. We have to pay him back the money. It's basically a loan. The company will be in mine and my Stepbrother's name and my Dad has made a point not to get involved in it, so don't talk about crap you know nothing about Laughing

Nah, most jobs will take anything, I know a guy who is working at BAE who is earning upwards of £40k who got his job solely with his GCSEs. Degrees don't enhance your earnings, it's just the people who would earn more anyway tend to the people more likely to get degrees.

He may not get a look in with a Sports Science degree, but if he'd spent 3 years paying thousands of pounds to do an unpaid intership - which is what University effectively is if you're doing it purely for your career - getting experience in the industry he'd probably stand a great chance.

If I remember rightly all the details on the LinkedIn page were the same as yours. It's a shame you didn't want me to verify it.

Let's get this straight, you come on here having been unemployed for nearly a year and slag off someone else's job prospects because of their degree and think that equates to giving a shit about your degree? You can defend your degree without attacking other people or their careers.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:43 am

Scott_LFC wrote:Furore Laughing Keyser found some LinkedIn with my name spelt differently and assumed it was me.

Wrong. Your name was spelt correctly because it was in fact your actual LinkedIn page. After posted proof that the names were the same you had nowhere to run so quickly deleted it.

You blanked out the Uni name on the photoshopped degree yet I still knew what Uni it was. Know why? Because it was on your LinkedIn page.

You even photoshopped a course that that uni didn't/doesn't even offer rofl All because you didn't want to admit you got a 2:2 Media degree.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:43 am

Scott_LFC wrote:

Nah, most jobs will take anything, I know a guy who is working at BAE who is earning upwards of £40k who got his job solely with his GCSEs.  Degrees don't enhance your earnings, it's just the people who would earn more anyway tend to the people more likely to get degrees.  

He may not get a look in with a Sports Science degree, but if he'd spent 3 years paying thousands of pounds to do an unpaid intership - which is what University effectively is if you're doing it purely for your career - getting experience in the industry he'd probably stand a great chance.

If I remember rightly all the details on the LinkedIn page were the same as yours.  It's a shame you didn't want me to verify it.

Let's get this straight, you come on here having been unemployed for nearly a year and slag off someone else's job prospects because of their degree and think that equates to giving a shit about your degree?  You can defend your degree without attacking other people or their careers.

I actually cannot fucking be arsed to continue this Laughing

The double standards are astonishing.

Get to fuck Laughing
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:44 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:Furore Laughing Keyser found some LinkedIn with my name spelt differently and assumed it was me.

Wrong. Your name was spelt correctly because it was in fact your actual LinkedIn page. After posted proof that the names were the same you had nowhere to run so quickly deleted it.

You blanked out the Uni name on the photoshopped degree yet I still knew what Uni it was. Know why? Because it was on your LinkedIn page.

You even photoshopped a course that that uni didn't/doesn't even offer rofl All because you didn't want to admit you got a 2:2 Media degree.

No I didn't. Laughing
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:48 am

rofl Yes you did rofl rofl rofl

I even knew you worked at Argos despite you never posting about.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:51 am

Keyser Söze wrote:rofl Yes you did rofl rofl rofl

I even knew you worked at Argos despite you never posting about.

No I didn't. Laughing

You said I worked at an Argos store, you utter retard Laughing I've posted about working for the photo studio and in Home Retail Group head office (parent company of Argos) before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:19 am