Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
YukiAbe1996
VivaRonaldoLAD
Weather130
Grenade
Sean
El_indian
Free_Mustache_Rides
vel
Scuba Steve
Scouser_Dave
dena
Tito
SBSP
The Zlatan
Keyser Söze
Zzonked
Alan
Novi
Glen Miller
Jay
Scott M
Eternal Witcher
Phadunkin Donuts
Ra's al Ghul
Theo Filippo
Kuled
Danny
menalawyerguy
jeb4eva
33 posters

Manchester United FC Official Thread

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:36 am

He'll get no sympathy from me for being a United player, believe me. If the more serious allegations are true he's a bad bad cunt, I want him fired, sued for everything he owns and booted out of the country.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Manchester United FC Official Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Manchester United FC Official Thread

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:41 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:He'll get no sympathy from me for being a United player, believe me.  If the more serious allegations are true he's a bad bad cunt, I want him fired, sued for everything he owns and booted out of the country.
    What are the more serious allegations?  I know that he is accused of organizing the rendezvous.  I think I read (but can't remember) that he also worked with Torbe to cover it up-is that what you're referring to?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:28 pm

Glen Miller wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:He'll get no sympathy from me for being a United player, believe me.  If the more serious allegations are true he's a bad bad cunt, I want him fired, sued for everything he owns and booted out of the country.
    What are the more serious allegations?  I know that he is accused of organizing the rendezvous.  I think I read (but can't remember) that he also worked with Torbe to cover it up-is that what you're referring to?

It's been alleged that underage girls were involved.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:16 am

You're paying crazy money for Pogba purely because you want to hold the record transfer. Pogba is genuinely one of my favourite players and I'm aware United can afford to spend that amount, but never is he worth that much. It's moronic and irresponsible imo.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:06 am

I don't think we're doing it to break the transfer record for the sake of it but I agree it's a fucking stupid amount of money.  I've never seen anything to suggest he's worth half that.
    Parasect
    Parasect

Post by Parasect Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:50 am

Mourinho has had the hard-on over him for quite a while, his bald headed mouthpiece Duncan Castles has said as much. Trigger happy Woodward is definitely facilitating it though.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:53 am

Yeah, it's a symbolic statement of intent.  With an egotistical and outspoken manager signing a highly talented player for an obscene fee, you just need to win a couple of home matches and the media will run with the "United are back" narrative.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:10 pm

Every season since Ferguson left you've been reportedly desperate to bring in a marquee signing with a big price tag to offset the loss of reputation, makes sense to me. It seems like you're petrified of sliding into obscurity and irrelevance a la Liverpool and Milan.

How will you set-up next season then?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:42 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:Every season since Ferguson left you've been reportedly desperate to bring in a marquee signing with a big price tag to offset the loss of reputation, makes sense to me. It seems like you're petrified of sliding into obscurity and irrelevance a la Liverpool and Milan.

How will you set-up next season then?
    You don't think we might just want to make marquee signings because they're generally really good players who can help the team?  I think it's pretty normal to try and buy excellent players if you can afford it.

Most likely

De Gea

Darmian Bailly Smalling Shaw

Schneiderlin Pogba

Mkhitryan Rooney Martial

Zlatan

Although if we're playing that I'd favour Mata above Rooney and I'd probably prefer a 4-3-3 with Herrera.  Right back's still a bit of a weak spot but I think we're looking pretty strong as things are.  Far stronger squad.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:37 pm

We're having a real struggle to attract Champions League quality players.  Hopefully we can get fourth this season so we can sign some decent players next year.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Who has been saying that about Manchester United?  I have heard it said (rightly) about teams like Liverpool and Spurs, but United?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:18 pm

Jason Burt.
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:58 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:We're having a real struggle to attract Champions League quality players.  Hopefully we can get fourth this season so we can sign some decent players next year.

We're gonna win the league, 
    We're gonna win the league, 
    Now you gotta believe us, 
    Now you gotta believe, 
    Now you gotta believe us, 
    We're gonna win the league.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:01 am

Lmao.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:55 am

Lmao at parking the bus against us. Biggest compliment you could have given us, tbh. 

Joint top. Balling. Arsenal shouldn't be there either, with that dodgy last minute penalty and another dodgy last minute goal.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:58 am

Could say the same about Liverpool's dodgy win over Swansea, I thought one of the last teams you'd be wanting to throw shit at would be Arsenal when United are this bad.

Turns out Mourinho was their worst signing of the summer Laughing
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:38 am

8 points behind us, lmao.

@Theo, the win against Swansea was nothing like your last min handball goal or your last minute penalty that wasn't a penalty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:04 am