Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
ResurrectionRooney
Novi
Keyser Söze
Scott_LFC
8 posters

Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup 4pm.

Scott_LFC

Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup 4pm.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup 4pm.

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:57 am

Think that deserved to at least go to Anfield for a replay. Surprised how dominate we were in the second half, chances-wise. Webb is an absolute thundercunt. What a prick. 2nd time he's denied us a clear penalty to give us the chance to go level (the other time being Eto'o's foul on Suarez at Stamford Bridge when it was 2-1 to Chelsea) and both times he was literally standing right there, with the best view possible. Shocking rofl
    Scott_LFC

Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup 4pm.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup 4pm.

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:02 am

Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup 4pm.  - Page 2 ScreenShot2014-02-16at175840

Did not expect to go to The Emirates and perform like that in a million years. I'm quite pleased. The game was a lot closer overall than I anticipated and if it wasn't for Webb's incompetence, we could possibly have taken it to Anfield.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:06 am

This is Scott "not caring"  rofl 
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:08 am

Excuse me for being impressed with our display.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:14 am

Arsenal very lucky, there should have been a second penalty.  Maybe if that evil little cunt didn't react like he'd been hit with a Stone Cold Stunner Webb would have given it.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:16 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Arsenal very lucky, there should have been a second penalty.  Maybe if that evil little cunt didn't react like he'd been hit with a Stone Cold Stunner Webb would have given it.

Doubt it, tbh.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:26 am

Disgusting chants from Arsenal fans on BT Sport.  Accusing Robin van Persie of being a rapist and a cunt.  Bastards.  Don't they realise he was cleared?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:29 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Disgusting chants from Arsenal fans on BT Sport.  Accusing Robin van Persie of being a rapist and a cunt.  Bastards.  Don't they realise he was cleared?
    Maybe I'm not picking up the irony, but weren't you always on RVP's case about the rape allegations? "Van Rapist"
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:34 am

SBSP wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Disgusting chants from Arsenal fans on BT Sport.  Accusing Robin van Persie of being a rapist and a cunt.  Bastards.  Don't they realise he was cleared?
    Maybe I'm not picking up the irony, but weren't you always on RVP's case about the rape allegations? "Van Rapist"
    That's disgusting.  I called him Van Rapist as an affectionate term because I enjoyed watching him rape Premier League defences.
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:32 am

Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup 4pm.  - Page 2 4E2yJSn
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:20 am

You can tell how much Arsenal fans were really hurting after the 5-1.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:06 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    That's disgusting.  I called him Van Rapist as an affectionate term because I enjoyed watching him rape Premier League defences.
    Laughing
    Alan
    Alan

Post by Alan Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:04 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Another bottle job in a big game by SAS and in particular Suarez. But don't worry, you've got Norwich in April so he can go back to padding his goal scoring stats  Smile

Suarez has scored at Arsenal, Chelsea, United and has scored v City and I think Sturridge has scored against the top teams aswell at United and City and he has also scored v Chelsea and Arsenal
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:25 am

Based Studge definitely bottled it on Sunday, mate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:13 pm