Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
ResurrectionRooney
Novi
Keyser Söze
Scott_LFC
8 posters

Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup 4pm.

Scott_LFC

Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup 4pm.  Empty Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup 4pm.

Post by Scott_LFC Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Fully expect us to lose this, even though it's likely that we'll be fielding the stronger team. The Emirates is a horrible ground for us, and Arsenal are going to be extra fired up to put right last weekend's result. 

2-0 or 3-1 to Arsenal. 

Thankfully, though, in the grand scheme of things, I don't care. The win in the PL is much more valuable to us.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup 4pm.  Empty Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool FA Cup 4pm.

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Typical Scott, covering his ass before a ball has even been kicked.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Typical Keyser, latching onto anything I say.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Do you deny it?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:58 pm

Still at it, I see. 

Of course I deny it. I can't help how I feel about this game. If I thought we'd win, I'd say so.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:08 am

So you never think you'll win? Because these are opening comments from every Liverpool match thread you've made on your last account.

Scott M wrote:Not got high hopes for this one considering that Aston Villa beat Arsenal and got narrowly/unfairly beaten by Chelsea. Their confidence will be high, I think and I fear that they'll be too much for us, particularly Benteke.

I'll be ambitious and say we'll draw this one.

Scott M wrote:The loss of King Kolo is a huge blow to our chances of handling RVP. My confidence going into the game has been reduced massively due to that alone.
    Ultimately though, I think the loss of King Kolo is too much of a blow and as a result, I am going to predict a very ambitious draw.

Scott M wrote:I can see us losing. Too many changes at the back. Looks uneasy.

Scott M wrote:
    Excepting a freak result today, though. We're due one.

Scott M wrote:I reckon Man United will win by 1 goal and I wouldn't be surprised if it was from a penalty (Yes, I'm looking at you, Ashley Young). 

Are you that frightened about being teased on a forum?
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am

I got most of those right. Those games were earlier in the season and I didn't expect that we'd be so good this year. 

I'm a lot more confident going into games now. For example, we will smash Swansea at Anfield next weekend and we will beat Man United at Old Trafford too. 

You just seem really desperate to try and embarrass me, or something. I'm sure you have better things to do. Like talk about how Giroud is going to score 20+ Premier League goals.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:26 am

2 out of 5 is "most"? scratch 

You do an excellent job of embarrassing yourself without my help.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:30 am

Keyser Söze wrote:2 out of 5 is "most"? scratch 

You do an excellent job of embarrassing yourself without my help.

My bad, I was thinking of the 2-2 draw with Aston Villa for the first one. 

Either way, it's not like drawing/losing those games after predicting so would prevent any "teasing" anyway.

Having seen you say all this, what is your prediction for today's game, then?
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:37 am

Hoping we win. The FA cup is probably the only trophy I can see us winning.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:40 am

If we want to salvage what little credentials we have left after this week, we should win and win comfortably. I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't. I've said since the 1-0 loss to United at Old Trafford that we wouldn't win the league but I thought 2nd and a fight till the last few games was achievable but if we lose to day then I'll re-evaluate that quality of this team and say we'll be in a battle for 3rd-4th.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:10 am

Apparently Sanogo is starting today. Excited to see what he can do.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:40 am

Keyser Söze wrote:If we want to salvage what little credentials we have left after this week, we should win and win comfortably. I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't. I've said since the 1-0 loss to United at Old Trafford that we wouldn't win the league but I thought 2nd and a fight till the last few games was achievable but if we lose to day then I'll re-evaluate that quality of this team and say we'll be in a battle for 3rd-4th.  

A lot of mumbo jumbo there. Do you think you will win today or not?
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:10 am

Fabianski; Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal; Arteta, Flamini; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ozil, Podolski; Sanogo

Why Monreal.  Cry

Last edited by Novi on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:10 am

Fabianski, Jenkinson, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Monreal, Flamini, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ozil, Podolski, Sanogo 

Jones, Flanagan, Skrtel, Agger, Cissokho, Gerrard, Allen, Coutinho, Suarez, Sterling, Sturridge

Jones, oh God. facepalm
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:15 am

Absolutely loving our front 4 this season. Sturridge, Suarez, Sterling and Coutinho wreck havoc. Been a long, long time since we could say that about our attack.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:17 am

Really nervous now after seeing the team sheets.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:18 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:If we want to salvage what little credentials we have left after this week, we should win and win comfortably. I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't. I've said since the 1-0 loss to United at Old Trafford that we wouldn't win the league but I thought 2nd and a fight till the last few games was achievable but if we lose to day then I'll re-evaluate that quality of this team and say we'll be in a battle for 3rd-4th.  

Neutral
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:26 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:

Neutral

That was following "if we want to salvage what little credentials we have", so the context is different to saying whether or not you think you'll win.

Do you think you will win. Yes or no?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:32 am

Arsenal's line up is a joke, Wenger is such a cunt.  He is putting all his eggs in the basket of being able to knock out Bayern Munich, something they have almost no chance of doing.

Arsenal will never win another trophy with that man in charge, and you can quote me on that, because I'm almost never wrong.

Giroud has admitted cheating on his wife on Twitter in the build up to the match by the way.

Last edited by ResurrectionRooney on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:39 am

Winner of this fixture will play Everton at home.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:39 am

Great draw for us, if we go through.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:07 am

Fuck me Sturridge.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:19 am

CHAAAMMMBOOOOO!!!
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:30 am

yayayayayayayaya
    kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo 
    yayayayayayayaya
    kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo 
    yayayayayayayaya
    kolo kolo kolo kolo kolo
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:52 am

Going pretty much how I expected, so far.

Webb has been awful, so card happy and that Sterling incident just before halftime, what the fuck? It was a foul, and if not a foul, a corner. Yet he gives a goal kick rofl

That Saoago player is wank. What a donkey.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:58 am

Scott_LFC wrote:That Saoago player is wank. What a donkey.

He is only 21 and just come back from long term injury. I think he will progress like Adebayor but better. Faster and stronger.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:02 am

Novi wrote:
    Scott_LFC wrote:That Saoago player is wank. What a donkey.

He is only 21 and just come back from long term injury. I think he will progress like Adebayor but better. Faster and stronger.

Lukaku is 20. Being young is no excuse for being so shit. You can tell in the way he plays that he's a donkey of a player. All arms and legs.
    Novi
    Novi

Post by Novi Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:07 am

Smile
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:55 am

Another bottle job in a big game by SAS and in particular Suarez. But don't worry, you've got Norwich in April so he can go back to padding his goal scoring stats  Smile

Last edited by Keyser Söze on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:34 am