Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Grenade
lesser21
Cam
El Jefe
ayvee1
Glen Miller
Trent
Uncle John from Jamaica
Keanoo
Mal
Zzonked
Carlos Jenkinson
ShakerMatty
luke.
Jordan Henderchip
Forest
Bye_Ya
dena
limerickcitykid
Jorlung
Grax
25 posters

whats the worst city youve ever been to and why?

Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

whats the worst city youve ever been to and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: whats the worst city youve ever been to and why?

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:47 am

If it's a town then definitely Luton, if I was an immigrant there who fled from a war stricken country or something I'd get the first flight back out straight
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

whats the worst city youve ever been to and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: whats the worst city youve ever been to and why?

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:11 am

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Carlos Jenkinson wrote:

I went to the outside and it was beautiful too, especially San Fran but that's obviously not LA. I would say LA isn't that bad, it is so fake in the rich areas though like Vegas

Vegas is in Nevada so it's not that near. I also think it's brilliant, even if it is fake. Laughing

Oh yeh I don't like those manufactured places and stuff though. Like I don't like Malia or Napa but I like Ibiza and Mallorca because they're nuts party places but not filled with complete roaches

It's manufactured, but it's still amazing. Where else in the world can you ride a gondola thenn 5 minutes later go look at a volcano go off and see a white tiger? The amount of things to do there is really good, even if you don't like gambling.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:12 am

ShakerMatty wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Salford maybe.

Some parts may be bad but not the whole of Salford as Salford Quays is pretty nice.

My dad lived there for ages and I didn't really like it. It's less scummy, but the area is really bland.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:12 am

Forest wrote:Liverpool

I seriously hated everything about it. Such a bad vibe about the place, not a friendly atmosphere, living in the past (obsession with The Beatles and how the City was influential in the slave trade as if it were a good thing), feel like someone's waiting to mug you around every corner, Scouse accent is shite and sounds like they all have a build up of phlegm in their throats, and the city is just miles behind its neighbours Manchester.

So if you're ever planning on going to the North West, choose Manchester. Class city and theyre all madferit!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liverpool-one-of-the-safest-cities-to-live-1401463
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:31 am

Leeds doesn't seem very nice. Hull is a shithole though
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:34 am

Hull is fucking awful.
    lesser21
    lesser21

Post by lesser21 Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Derby.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Nottingham and Hull are disgusting places. I haven't been to either of them for a few years but I'm assuming they're still shitholes.
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:58 pm

limerickcitykid wrote:Scarbro is awful. Not many good areas at all in the GTA tbh.

But isn't Scarborough really Toronto? Just a district.
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Kelloggg8 wrote:
    limerickcitykid wrote:Scarbro is awful. Not many good areas at all in the GTA tbh.

But isn't Scarborough really Toronto? Just a district.
    Maybe, I really don't know.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:17 pm

London was pretty bad, dirty and all that jazz but the worse I've been to is Sharjah. Sandy, dirty, nothing to do and people are dicks.

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:52 pm

I enjoyed London.

I don't i've really hated going to any foreign city. It's always a good experience.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:06 am

Childish Logic wrote:London was pretty bad, dirty and all that jazz but the worse I've been to is Sharjah. Sandy, dirty, nothing to do and people are dicks.

London... bad lol?
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:49 am

The parts of London I've visited were quite shit but every town has bad areas. My problem with London isn't so much the place as the people. Everyone's so fucking rude, always in a mad rush on the tube and stuff and they all think London is the universal centre of importance.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:26 am

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:The parts of London I've visited were quite shit but every town has bad areas. My problem with London isn't so much the place as the people. Everyone's so fucking rude, always in a mad rush on the tube and stuff and they all think London is the universal centre of importance.

This is very true
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:31 am

Definitely London.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:09 am

I used to go London all the time as a kid with my dad and loved it. It's huge so theres loads of stuff to do, plus the dim sum in the Chinatown is the best.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:14 am

Bushido wrote:Definitely London.

Don't you come from Liverpool?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:31 pm