Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Muhkoo
El Jefe
Trent
Mouse
Jordi
George
AndItsKoren!
Sean
Childish Logic
crump
Jordan Henderchip
Kelloggg8
Start.
dena
El_indian
arsenalap11
JamieB
Zzonked
SBSP
Yrael
Forest
25 posters

Do people base their friends purely on looks?

Sean

Do people base their friends purely on looks? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do people base their friends purely on looks?

Post by Sean Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:19 am

How have you guys seen James?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Do people base their friends purely on looks? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do people base their friends purely on looks?

Post by SBSP Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:24 am

Sean wrote:How have you guys seen James?
    Didn't he post a pic of himself?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:51 am

Yeah he has.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:05 pm

El_indian wrote:haha stealth nerd

Laughing Laughing
    I think my best friend from early school might be, he was in the talent squad at the local club and brought into Copenhagen at one point for a while(Didn't make it), but he kept secret that he played cheesy Internet games (Adventure Quest/Runescape) from everyone except me.

No i don't think people pick friends based on looks, they may pick up on groups like that when they go out though, but is that really a group of friends then or does it just look like one to you from the outside?

If it looks like its based on looks it is most likely based on the number of other reasons that you and others listed they could have in common.

Last edited by Muhkoo on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Zzonked wrote:Yeah he has.

is he hot?
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Yeah
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:21 pm

rofl
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm

We both know it Scott. It's ok, you'd be in my friendship group even though I'm not fond of you.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:53 pm

I'd also like to point out my bravery. Trolling everyone on here in the past and I still showed pics.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Would you be so kind to post a new picture and show everyone? Considering you have nothing to worry about ... 'cause you're really good looking and that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:58 pm

AndItsKoren! wrote:I'd also like to point out my bravery. Trolling everyone on here in the past and I still showed pics.

Bitch please, I INVENTED posting pictures of yourself on this forum/EA.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Oh ok this guy is James.

AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:46 pm

I don't see what the difference is between a new picture and a picture taken a couple of weeks ago. It'll have to wait until I'm home though.

I know someone will edit it like they did with previous photos anyway.
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Scott, the only thing you invented was posting 10 second sex tapes with people that look like my homeless, drug addict aunt.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Nah.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:39 am

It's just social groups really, I suppose you see yourself in other people and feel more comfortable talking to them/have something you can relate to them with.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:28 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:Scott, the only thing you invented was posting 10 second sex tapes with people that look like my homeless, drug addict aunt.

Nah, I was the first person to post a picture of himself on EA. People ripped into me for doing it. Until, slowly, other people started doing it. Now it's the norm, apart from a select few too chicken to post their pic in fear of being shredded, I.e Kuled.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:45 am

Kuled wrote:Nah.

notsureifsrs
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:10 am

AndItsKoren! wrote:Scott, the only thing you invented was posting 10 second sex tapes with people that look like my homeless, drug addict aunt.
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:41 am

Purely on looks? Of course not. You are probably more likely to talk to a handsome person if you are handsome yourself. Looks are good first impressions, but they don't maintain friendship.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:37 am

no

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:29 am